Introduction of our Heroine Anita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went out of the diksha room and went to my room with Sanjeev accompanying me.

Sanjeev: Good night Madam, I will call you at 06:15 am and will also deliver your sterilized undergarments. Nirmal will come with your dinner.

I was feeling very fresh I do not know why may be after that herbal water bath and was very pleased the way Guru-ji performed the puja. I took rest on the cot for sometime. Knock! Knock! Someone was knocking at my door. Since I was lying alone and the blouse that Sanjeev gave for me to wear was too tight, I had opened the hooks and was resting in that fashion, I swiftly buttoned the last three hooks of my blouse and wrapped my sari round me. The first two hooks remained open leaving almost half of my breasts oozing out above my saffron blouse. I was anticipating Nirmal and no one else now, it was nearly 10 o' clock at night, he must have come with the dinner.

My guess my correct and it was the dwarfish disciple, Nirmal, but my other guess was wrong. He did not come with the dinner!

Nirmal: Madam, how was the diksha?

Me: Okay, I really liked Guru-ji's puja.

Nirmal: Jai Linga Maharaj. Keep faith on Guru-ji, he will surpass all obstacles in your life.

He was smiling and his overall appearance amused me again. Frankly I was feeling very fresh with the herbal bath and hot too, as each time I thought of my bathing under such vivid lights, I was getting a faster heart beat. And now seeing this dwarf male once more, I thought of teasing him.

Nirmal: Madam, shall I bring the dinner for you?

Me: No, its only 10:00, I generally have dinner after 10:30 p.m.

I paused and little and then continued without giving him a chance to speak.

Me: But going back to our previous chat, you know, Nirmal, I later thought on your words and you were very right! The size I have grown to, I cannot wear a school uniform skirt. So I take back my words.

It was worth seeing Nirmal's face. It was as if 'haat aya par muh na laga' type situation for him. The dwarf was looking so desperate and looked even funnier now. He did not expect that I would not allow him a chance on the school uniform topic at all.

Nirmal: Bur Madam, I mean... you said you would try once.

Me: Yes that was my initial thought, but I buy your words that I would not be able to wear a school skirt, as it will be too tight for my figure.

I avoided direct words denoting to my full-sized body like 'thighs' or 'buttocks'. Nirmal was looking as if he has lost something very precious, but I did not want to discourage him fully and altered the topic.

Me: But Nirmal, I am having a different problem. Can you sort that out?

Nirmal's face was still miserable, to say the least, but he looked up to listen to my problem.

Me: Actually the blouse that Sanjeev have given is not fitting me at all. Can you bring me another one? Nirmal's eyes as if lit up! He probably thought my twin mangoes would be a more enjoyable sight for him rather than my pumpkin ass.

Nirmal: Didn't Sanjeev give you a 32-size blouse?

My eyebrows went up! He knows the size I told to Sanjeev in my interview privately. Everybody in the ashram knows my boob size is 32!

Me: Yes, but it is very tight. I doubt it is of proper size.

Nirmal: No, no Madam. The size is right for sure as we have separate bunch for each size.

Me: Can't be Nirmal, I use 32 blouses for the last two years, but why this one is so tight here?

I subtly pointed my hand to my fully developed milk tanks, as I wanted to provoke him a bit. Nirmal also took the opportunity and his face was again looking humorous with his jaws slightly drooping down.

Nirmal: Madam, since these are readymade blouses, you are feeling the tightness.

I was yet again getting peculiar fun playing with words with this middle-aged dwarf. I had neither talked to any male like this before, not had been in such a situation as in this ashram.

Me: Nirmal, it's so tight, I could not button the top hook.

Nirmal now looked directly to my youthful braless boobs and seemed as if he was trying to visualize my posture standing in front of him with the top hook open of my blouse. And in fact, if I actually had pulled my sari pallu down my condition was hugely indecent. I was not wearing a bra and through the ultra-tight blouse my nipples were distinctly visible and since the top hook of my blouse was open, I was advertising adequate cleavage show.

Nirmal: Oh Madam, then its really a problem. How can you be in that position? Shall I arrange another one for you Madam?

He seemed so worried for this housewife!

Me: Its already nighttime Nirmal and I will take my clothes off and wear the nightgown. So I do not require another blouse now.

I wanted to see his reaction to such direct comments. His comic facial expression was added on by a slight bulge in his crotch area. I felt a raced beat in my heart noticing this. Nirmal: Okay Madam. You can change in my absence and by that time I will bring you the dinner.

It was a crafty thinking from Nirmal's part I thought for his visual pleasure, as he knew I had no undies to wear and would look rather sexy that way in any nightdress whatsoever. I nodded to him, thinking that if I do not look decent enough, I will not wear it in front of him. He went off to bring my dinner.

I closed the door behind Nirmal and went to the cupboard where the nightdress that Sanjeev gave was kept. I seriously did not notice it previously. Now taking it in my hands I felt pretty secured that it was not any flimsy dress. It was also saffron colored, coarse material cloth stitched like a short nighty. It was with sleeves, thank god, and appeared decent to me though the length was short.

I did not go to the toilet as the room door was closed and started changing into it. I was nude in a flash and was much relieved opening that tight blouse though a couple of hooks were open throughout Nirmal's presence. My boobs were actually paining as the blouse cups were very tight on my youthful peaks. I wore the nighty over my head and looked in the mirror. The rough materials of the nighty touching my nipples made them harden instantly. Never in my life did I get a turn on so many times in a day like this.

Little did I know then that this was nothing in comparison to what's been waiting for me!

The dress was quite flowing and as the material was thick enough, my mature figure was not very evident through it. The dress ended just below my knees and hence I was not feeling too much exposed. After having looks at my figure wearing the nighty from different angles, I was quite convinced that am not looking vulgar without my undergarments. The only problem was my swollen nipple impressions, which no one standing in front of me could miss, especially any male. But I thought there was no way I could hide that and waited for Nirmal.

In no time, Nirmal was back. He was holding a tray that had my dinner, which included chapatis, dal, and vegetable. He was ogling at me I noticed and I tried to limit my movements to restrain the jiggling movement of my round, freely hanging breasts.

Nirmal: I can wait and you can have your dinner and if you want anything more I can bring that.

Me: So kind of you Nirmal.

I pulled the table on which the dinner was kept near the cot and sat on the cot to have the food. But as soon as I sat I became very conscious as my nighty rose up a fair distance exposing my knees completely. And without even looking up to him, I could bet Nirmal's eyes were glued to my exposed legs and knees.

Nirmal: Madam, you take your dinner and I will sit here.

Saying that without even giving me any chance to stop, he sat on the floor some feet away from me. Initially I thought that since they lead a sagacious life, they are habituated to sit on the floor and moreover, there was no chair in the room, so Nirmal sat on the ground. But the next moment I comprehended the wickedness of this dwarf. Being a small man his eye level is itself much lower than normal males and now sitting on the floor, he was actually getting an upskirt view.

I was extremely alert the next moment, as I was not wearing a panty even and closed my legs as far as possible. I tried to stretch the cloth of the nighty a bit lower, but my plump ass was not allowing that. I looked down at Nirmal and his eyes were on my legs, but there was a dissatisfied facial expression also as I had closed my legs and believe me, it again made me smile. It was so funny looking.

I finished my dinner as quickly as possible and went to the toilet to wash hands. Since Nirmal was seated still, he enjoyed a very appealing rear view of my swaying buttocks in that short nighty from a low angle, which was accented when I had to bend to pick up the towel from the floor, which was kept for drying purpose, but dropped somehow from the wall hook. Believe me, it was not a deliberate effort from my end at all, but that dwarf was lucky enough to get an unrestricted view of my prominent inviting ass cheeks as the material of the nighty stretched as I had to bend down.

Nirmal left within some moments after that with the tray and bid me "good night". But his eyes said as if he was rewinding my bending down posture in his mind. I was feeling very uncomfortable as a woman. When he left, I went to bed, but was restless. I was constantly thinking did I cross the limit in front of Nirmal, what did he saw actually, was I looking too indecent in that bent position? Ultimately I got out of bed and went to the toilet straight and reproduced the scene before the mirror, as the toilet-mirror was almost life size, as I told before.

I bent down to touch the wet floor of the toilet and looked through my legs at the mirror behind. Oh my god! I am looking so very tempting in that pose with my full round buttocks on display with my nighty rising up as well exposing my fair legs adequately. Any male would love to see a matured woman in that compromising pose. I was shocked to see a slight hint of my long ass crack also through the nighty! It was natural though as I was not wearing a panty. I was feeling so ashamed, so guilty, and cursed myself. After some moments I went to bed somewhat dejected with me and with the mantra to be 'more careful' on the future days in the ashram. I muttered "Jai Linga Maharaj" for my actual goal, of conceiving a child, several times before going to sleep.

[ TO BE CONTINUED ]