All Comments on 'Introduction to Miss Amy'

by I_Am_No_One

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SexySandra01SexySandra01about 6 years ago
Lovely

Can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dissapointing ending

I was actually expecting Miss Amy to take her newly acquired servant home home with her. But she's obviously going to round up more recruits to continue the drama.

I_Am_No_OneI_Am_No_Oneabout 6 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous User

Actually no, she isn't rounding up more recruits. She's doing exactly what you suggested: taking the subject home with her to be a live-in sex toy in order to continue the training. By leaving the subject in the hotel room feeling empty, used, perhaps shameful and a little scared, she's further adding to her control over the subject. She will return and claim the subject but she has a few items to collect first.

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 6 years ago
Fresh and Exciting!!!

This was such an exciting and new story, I loved it and I can't wait for more.

So many genres are done over and over here that it is difficult to stand out. Your story surly stands out as very unique and exciting.

Please continue soon.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Changes

I think Miss Amy is going to take the new slut home to train her more how to suck cock and maybe give the new slut hormone so she grows breasts

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
I_Am_No_One

An enjoyable piece for a first submission and I look forward to the next instalment. Obviously Amy was a TS because of the category so the reveal wasn’t surprising but written well. We don’t know whether he has seen the last of his mistress but I am sorry that you chose to divulge information about future events. Only my personal opinion, of course, but I like to have a cliffhanger and wonder where the story is going.

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 6 years ago
Hoping This Continues Soon

I keep checking every day for the next chapter. I hope you continue this series.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
Loved this story

I wish my Mistress would bring over a shemale to make me a sex slave. I will show my Mistress this story and hopefully she'll do the same.

I can't wait for the next chapters. These first 2 chapters turned me on so much. Thank you and please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Am_No_One@I_Am_No_One
Hello all! Due to the success of my stories on Literotica, I'm now switching platforms. You'll find edited/updates versions of my stories on Amazon, all free to read via Amazon Kindle. Follow me on Twitter to stay up-to-date with my new stories. You can find me @Bjorn_Madsen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES