Introduction to Miss Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did I tell you?" she says sternly. She pulls her cock out my mouth and slaps me harder than before across the face. I place a hand on the spot but as I look up she slaps the other side just as hard.

"Put your hands on your knees, slut!"

I instantly drop my hands to my knees and look deeply into her eyes. She raises her hand and slaps both sides of my face. My body cowers due to my inability to comfort my skin with my own hands and out of fear of another slap, I don't dare lift my hands even an inch off my knees.

"I bet your pussy is getting wet, isn't it? From now on, the only cock you're allowed to touch is mine. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Amy"

"And you'll only have an orgasm in the way I allow, won't you slut?"

"Yes, Miss Amy"

She walks back across to her bag. "Get up on the bed on your hands and knees, face away from me". I do exactly as she says. As I clamber up onto the bed, I feel the wet patch still soaked into the duvet from my face fucking.

"You can take your skirt off, Sarah. You won't need it anymore."

I lean up momentarily to slide the elasticated skirt off my body, exposing the lace panties that Miss Amy had dressed me in earlier. I hadn't noticed the soft and tender sensation of the fabric scraping across my balls. It is almost electric and for a moment I zone out, forgetting the situation I was currently in and what I was supposed to be doing. I glance back to see if I'd been caught extracting pleasure from these tight panties. Luckily, Miss Amy was too busy collecting her own panties...along with a handful of other items.

"Open your mouth" she tells me as she forces her slightly sweaty and incredibly scented panties into my mouth, ripping a slab of tape off and slapping it almost artistically across my face. I can taste precum and ass as my saliva begins to soak the fabric in my mouth. She walks back around and spreads my ass cheeks. Of course I can tell instantly where things are going now.

"Ohhh, you have such a tight little asshole, Sarah...we'll have to fix that!"

I try to mumble my usual response, forgetting for a moment that my mouth is taped shut. She pulls my panties down to my knees and immediately afterwards I feel the cold and almost slimy sensation of lube as Miss Amy presses a finger against my clenched asshole. Having never been fucked in the ass before, especially from a real cock, I start getting a little nervous. Miss Amy massages around my hole and without hesitation or warning, pushes a finger deep, deep inside me. I can tell she went as far in as her hand would allow before pulling her finger all the way out again. She does the same thing again, this time wiggling around as she probes my ass. Once again, she pulls her finger all the way out. Suddenly, I feel two fingers pressing against the entrance to my ass and instinctively, I tense up.

"Sarah, I suggest you relax a little or this will feel uncomfortable".

Without allowing me a second to attempt to relax my body, she plunges in with both fingers. She reaches her limit and has to pull out...not all the way this time though. Instead, she begins pushing in and out, fucking my asshole with her fingers. She stops and pushes in deep again, as if looking for something. I suddenly get the urge to pee and I mumble to try and tell her that I need to go to the bathroom. Of course she ignores me but that pressure keeps building and building. Pretty soon I can feel a sensation come over me as fluid drips out of my cock. It is white like cum but not quite the same consistency. I also didn't get an orgasm. Miss Amy doesn't appear to having anything to say on the matter but a few moments later she pulls her fingers out and walks back over to the mysterious bag of hers.

"Move forward on the bed, Sarah. It's time for lesson number two!"

Of course I shuffle forward on the bed, fully aware of what this second lesson is likely to be. Still unsure of how I feel about it, I glance towards my Mistress who still doesn't seem particularly amused by the whole ordeal but is nonetheless still recording. I then take a quick look back at Miss Amy who sure enough is rolling a condom onto that beautiful cock of hers...beautiful? I mean cock. She is rolling a condom onto that cock of hers. As she reaches the bed she climbs up and I feel a new dollop of lube being slathered onto my already lubed up asshole.

"Put you face down into the fucking pillow, slut!" she practically yells at me as she slaps my right ass cheek with more force than either of my face slaps. My ass is now raised in the air and I begin to feel the head of her cock pressing against my tight little hole. She pushes in very slowly but surely. It's such a bizarre feeling as my asshole stretches and I feel this object entering deep inside me. It doesn't take long before her hips are pressing against my ass cheeks. Miss Amy slowly pull out, letting my asshole tighten again only for a second before pushing that swollen cock back in. I can feel every bump, every vein and every twitch of her cock.

After pulling out one last time and lathering her cock in lube, Miss Amy plunges back in...this time, she isn't messing around and I can feel the pounding deep within me. I begin to feel the urge to pee again which isn't great timing given my present situation. Miss Amy fucks me harder and faster. My ass is sore but there was definitely an unmistakable pleasure building up inside of me that I couldn't quite place. I could feel moans trying to escape my mouth and were it not for the tape; Miss Amy would be hearing them right now. I press my hands against the wall at the top of the bed as she begins literally fucking me so hard that it shuffles us in that direction. Each thrust seems to knock the wind and energy right out of my body and I start to feel like I'm turning into a liquid: melting into the bed in a puddle of pleasure, pain and general arousal. I can begin to feel that oh so familiar sensation of an orgasm brewing. My fingers and toes clench as I start to near the edge, release on the horizon.

Almost as if instinctively, Miss Amy slows down, stops and pulls out of my ass. I can feel the gape as my asshole fails to tighten back to its original shape. She pulls me off the bed so that I'm on the floor and she sits in the chair in front of me. She pulls the condom off her cock but doesn't take her eyes off of mine even once, even as she rips the tape mercilessly from my face and pulls the soaking wet panties from my mouth.

"So Sarah, it's time for lesson 3. To give you a little motivation: if you complete lesson 3 then not only will I let you cum...but you can cum in my mouth. Does that sound good?"

"Yes, Miss Amy". The words fall out of my mouth as my body begins to realise how overwhelmed and exhausted it truly is. I'm halfway through deciding whether I could ever be fucked like that again when Miss Amy's cock is thrust deep into my mouth. There's no time for air, no time to hold it in my hand, no time to relax my gag reflex, she pushes straight in and starts fucking my mouth, throat and face in the same manner she had literally just fucked my other hole in. Despite how empty my brain is, I can feel her cock begin to twitch. She pulls back a little so that just the head of her cock is still in my mouth.

"Stroke my cock you fucking whore, what are you waiting for?"

At risk of any punishment, I stroke and stroke and as her body spasms and her cock twitches, my mouth begins to fill up with a hot, sticky, salty liquid that I am tasting for the first time in my life. It isn't bad but it's a bizarre combination of texture and taste.

"Don't you dare swallow that yet...open your mouth and show me it!"

I can feel some of the cum beginning to slide down the back of my throat but I obey her instruction and open my mouth to reveal the massive load contained inside.

"Good girl, now swallow!"

In one massive gulp I feel Miss Amy's cream make its way down my throat. It may have been a lot to deal with but at least I would get to cum...and in her mouth no less. With a look of satisfaction and almost a twinkle in her eye, Miss Amy picks me up and pushes me onto the chair where just moments ago I'd given my first blowjob. Rummaging around in her mystery bag, she pulls out some more items. What else could she possibly have in there? Walking back towards me with rope, a key and a condom in one hand and a butt plug in the other, my moment of pride was short-lived.

"I'm going to slide this into your ass and then you're going to sit back down, do you understand, Sarah?"

"Yes, Miss Amy"

The butt plug is wider than her cock and even with lube, I could feel every centimetre of it sliding in...but now that it is inside me, other than feeling full, I can't really notice any sensation. There is a hint of pleasure and a little discomfort but in comparison to other sensations I've felt today, I'll take it. I sit back down on the chair and in a blink of an eye; I'm tied down to the seat. I wriggle as much as I can, I pull at my restraints and try to loosen the ropes but nothing will set me free other than Miss Amy. Funnily enough, that's exactly what she did...just in a different way. Reaching down to my precum soaked cock, Miss Amy unlocks the cage and sets my cock free. It only takes a matter of seconds before it is rock hard and pulsating. She then pulls a condom down over my cock and winks seductively at me.

"I thought I was..." I start to say.

"I'm a woman of my word. You'll get what I promised you...trust me"

It's fair to say that in this moment, I don't at all but unfortunately, I wasn't it a position for negotiations. I also regretted talking to her in that manner and now worried it was something she might decide to punish me for. She grabs my cock hard and starts rapidly jerking me off. I can feel myself getting to the edge in literally a matter of seconds and my body begins to tense up. Just as that first twitch of orgasm begins to take hold of my cock...Miss Amy lets go. The top of the condom fills up with my cum: A symbol of my dissatisfaction.

"Shall we go again?"

Every ounce of my being wanted to scream my safeword at her, to beg her no, to cry out to my Mistress and ask to be set free...but I'd come this far and ruined orgasms were nothing new to me. Something about the look in her eye just fills me with dread though.

"Yes, Miss Amy" I practically whisper to her. She smiles ever so slightly and once again begins jerking my cock. The cum on the inside of the condom bizarrely adds a new sort of sensation and once again, I feel myself nearing the edge much more quickly than usual. As my cock twitches, signalling the beginning of the orgasm...Miss Amy once again let's go. The condom fills even more with my cum.

This time she removes the condom and grabs my chin. "Open your mouth you filthy slut!" the act of eating my own cum, especially now when I feel nothing but shame, pity and weakness, fills me with...sorrow. I know that this session is nearing its end and so with a final gulp, I swallow my own loads which taste far less pleasant than Miss Amy's. She grabs hold of my cock, this time swallowing it in her mouth and sucking it. Any other time this would feel incredible but right now my cock is like an exposed nerve and every suck, every rub, every stroke, even touch makes me squirm as much as the ropes will allow. The issue with a ruined orgasm(s) is that they can keep coming and coming but as Miss Amy sucks harder than I thought any mouth possibly could, I get the feeling that she may let me have an actual orgasm this time. The thought triggers the reaction leading to the orgasm and I feel it building in me as my balls begin to tighten.

"Miss Amy, I think I'm going to..."

The wave of pleasure that hits me knocks the rest of my sentence into oblivion as I empty what little cum I have left into the mouth of this seductress, temptress, Goddess and delectable woman. I'm so sensitive and yet my body is glowing with pleasure unlike anything I've ever felt before. I can't believe she swallowed my cum. She moves up my body, tilting my head back slightly and bringing her juicy lips close to mine. As our mouths open and tongues meet, I feel it. She hadn't swallowed my cum and the all too familiar flavour enters my mouth once again. Covering my mouth with her hand and starting deep into my eyes with a power unlike any other, I swallow the third load and just stare in awe at this beauty.

My Mistress takes this moment to turn off the camera and walks over to her bag. Miss Amy walks to meet her and the two exchange some words. Information on paper passes hands and out the door my Mistress walks without so much as a word. Miss Amy walks across to me, this time with her entire bag of tricks. She reaches down and places my cock back into the cock cage, locking it tight once again with her silver padlock. She then wears the key around her neck as a necklace.

She stands up, pulling her clothes back on and grabbing a set of car keys from the table.

"Now that our trial period is over...the real fun can begin. Don't go anywhere!" and without any explanation, she walks out of the hotel room.

Thanks for reading! If people enjoy this I'll follow it up with the rest of Miss Amy's plans!

12