All Comments on 'Introspections Ch. 02'

by HR1983

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Once again - unbelievable

She's standing right in front of him. Do you not think she might simply knee him in the balls, putting him down and out? And giving her her freedom? Bad story telling. Vasly thought out.

movidianmovidianover 8 years ago
On Target

Given the quality of the writing, I suspect and eagerly anticipate a bit of self-discovery by the slave as the fog continues to lift from her exhaustion of the rough treatment before her sale. Currently, she is acting rationally by accepting everything he offers that will get her strength back -- an escape attempt now, not knowing where exactly she is and what resources the slavery ring might have on the ground, makes no sense. Also, contrary to television, a woman's efforts to best a man in hand to hand combat is rarely successful absent extraordinary martial arts training, and she senses that. Please carry on! This stands out from the usual modern day enslavement stories around here.

HR1983HR1983over 8 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

I must say I am honored that you've continued reading a story which you apparently despise. While I admittedly have little experience with this genre I am inclined to think that when writing noncon material a strong negative reaction is at least as good as a strong positive response. I assure you she is not tamed yet, and promise there is far more resistance to come! I will look forward to additional feedback as the story progresses.

And a general comment to all readers...please do comment or PM me if you notice any mistakes or inconsistencies. While I do multiple revisions before submission at the moment I am proofreading my own work and I've come across a couple things I missed in both chapters so far.

Thanks again for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love your story please update soon I hope she keeps fighting for what she thinks is right you touch on it here hardly ever do the guys say that it is wrong to do this in any story I hope you have him at least say he knows its wrong to buy sell people ect even if he still keeps her and still controls her ect I love non con bdsm storys it just erks me that it seems like they have no compassion in that regard hope this all makes sense please update soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice

I like it so far, not too rapey-rapey, just some presumed to come some non-com.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous