All Comments on 'Introspections Ch. 04'

by HR1983

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 8 years ago
Nice one

You had nicely pointed us in that direction, so was good to see it. Being closely watched though I assume she will still need to be trained :-))

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

nice hope they have a happy ever after and you update soon

domjohnny1996domjohnny1996over 6 years ago
5 stars

Mostly I dont rate stories on literotica, but their are some stories where I'm like no shit this is damnn good need to give this stars & this story is those one in many

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm still not convinced of the authenticity of this world. Going to assume based on the descriptions here that the whole operation is clandestine which means operations can't be done in the open. So not only does everything have to be done secretly, it has to be kept secret. Which means you're going to need to get a huge amount per slave, and I just don't see people willing to pay that much. A small number, perhaps, but not enough. Costs are still too high. Even if they're randomly kidnapping girls off the street, they still need to transport, manage, and train them, and they're not. They take time to case out their targets. Then there's attrition loss from suicides and I imagine there'll be murder suicides from girls who pretend to submit then do what damage they can to go out in a blaze of glory. It just... doesn't add up.

You made a good effort though, I'll give you that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous