All Comments on 'Introspections Ch. 09'

by HR1983

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticover 8 years ago
Aargh!

This wasn't a chapter, this was just a tease! More, please, before I go bonkers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Looking forward to see where this story goes. And longer chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Begging for longer chapters!

The story and characters are amazing, I just can't get enough of it! But you really should work on longer chapters with more things going on. I'm not sayin you should rush to the ending, but seeing more character developement along with new events would be awsome! Of course it will have to be carefully thought and planned, but rushing the story just because your ever loyal fans demand more ( because well, you're amazing !) can lead to the story getting more shallow. And you simply can not let that happen to a wonderful piece with so much potential. Don't stop now, this should make it to the hall of fame. We're all tuned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where is the long awaited discussion?

I was under the impression that a long awaited discussion required a long period of discussion. The story is dazzling, yet the monologues ending with promises of revenge is not the way to end a chapter and it's making the characters look more insincere and less bonded. I really am curious about where this is all going, but before that, I would like to see more processing of the story so that the leading up to the climax will be just as good as the story (pun intended). Even if you have a spectacular climax (yes again, intended) in mind, you can't give the desired effect if the story leading up to it is just as good and throughly processed. Don't worry, don't rush it and let your muse run its course. The story is promising and you are very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks for the feedback!

Sorry to tease and torment with delays! I am struggling with connecting the scenarios I already have worked out together and finding the balance between rushing it to a conclusion and drawing it out too long. I am working on it, I promise! I am hoping to finalize the rest of this particular discussion this weekend, if Hannah will cooperate with me. 😏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It's been days!!

No new episodes? Man you're killing me.

HR1983HR1983about 8 years agoAuthor
Next chapter

I'm sorry to torture! Life got in the way and longer chapters take more time to write but I submitted the next chapter yesterday so it should come through soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous