Introspections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HR1983
HR1983
86 Followers

Making her decision at last she eased herself down on the cushion. He smiled down at her encouragingly and offered her a fork with a bit of chicken. She opened her mouth to consume the morsel. "Eat slowly, give yourself time to savor the flavors," he encouraged as he alternated between feeding himself and the girl. The meal was over sooner than he would have liked.

"Thank you Hannah," he said sincerely. "Why don't you go back to your book while I clean up."

When the table was cleared he moved to the living room and sat down on the couch, choosing to watch a documentary on TV. He found it difficult to focus however, and he spent more time watching the girl across the room than the show.

After awhile he noticed the girl rubbing her eyes tiredly. Slipping into his bedroom he procured a clean gown, moving back to the living room to offer it to her. "Why don't you shower sweetheart and head to bed? You must be exhausted." Rising she headed toward the bathroom.

He called after her softly, "Hannah? No coming. Not without permission, ever." She shot him a disgruntled look and left the room.

When he heard her turn the shower off he met her at the door to the bathroom, tilting his head toward her bedroom invitingly. She slipped into the bed and he pulled the covers around her, gently brushing her forehead with his fingers.

"Sleep tight sweetheart," he said. "I'll leave the door unlocked so you may use the bathroom if needed, but remember the doors and windows are all alarmed." He quietly left the room.

He leapt out of bed instantly when the screams began, rushing into her bedroom. "Hannah, sweetheart! Wake up, it's just a dream." He shook her gently until she finally quieted and sat up, sobbing. "Tell me about it Hannah. It will help, I promise."

"That room, I can't escape. It hurts so much. He hit me over and over, trying to make me cry. It made him furious when I wouldn't, he grabbed my face and I bit him. He struck me with the whip and wouldn't stop. I want to die, why doesn't he just let me die?" Still crying, she ran her hands over her arms as if attempting to rub away the chill of the room in her memory.

He reached for her, desperately trying to calm her. "Sweetheart can I hold you? Please?"

Violently shaking her head she pushed his hands away. "You're just as bad as they are. Stop playing mind games. Why don't you just rape me and get it over with?"

He clenched his fists and took a deep breath, willing himself to calm down before responding. "I am not going to steal your virginity. There are plenty of ways you can pleasure me without that. Eventually, when you are ready, I hope you will offer yourself to me willingly."

"In your dreams," she adamantly responded, pulling the covers around herself protectively.

"Believe me Hannah, you were in my dreams, and I'd dare say mine were much more pleasant than yours were. I promise you have no reason to worry about me taking advantage of you, and I don't make promises I can't keep. Do you want me to give you something to help you rest?"

Stubbornly shaking her head the girl lay down and rolled over, turning her back on him. "I can't help you if you won't help me," he whispered. Sighing, he left the room.

HR1983
HR1983
86 Followers
12