All Comments on 'Intruder'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
spoiled_bratschespoiled_bratscheover 13 years ago
Splendid

...as usual, Scotsman. Very powerful, very believable.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 13 years ago
Spare and explosive

Like so many of your stories, this one seeks some absolute, some solid touch point.

There are three kinds of sex here. The first, most conventional, went wanting when her partner stayed too long in bed. The second was self gratification with the video, and led directly to the third, the rape by the voyeur. Interesting that the woman was to some degree complicit in all three.

In blindfolding the woman, you force the story to turn away from vision. Sensations are all smell and touch and taste.

Raw, intense and fantastical.

SWintersSWintersover 13 years ago
Breath-taking.

Elegant, and filthy. Finely-honed, yet raw. Afterwards, I realized how expert was the craftsmanship of the writing--but while reading it, I couldn't spare a thought for the quality of the prose: the story had me by the throat, and it was all I could do to breathe.

Breath-taking.

delightdawndelightdawnover 13 years ago

so few words, for such an exhilarating ride. Can't wait - for another turn.

yukiko6yukiko6over 13 years ago
Ohhhh

Scotsman, this is a hot and dirty story. I loved it. He's a bold intruder in her home and in her body and mind. It's a very clever and arousing story. Very hot! More please!

TickleTiSexyTickleTiSexyover 13 years ago
Pulled me in

I am filled with fear (home alone) and aroused at same time, same as your heroine. The psychology of the utter domination is interesting: forced to utterly surrender and having no choice she surrenders more fully. Great flow. A real treat!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 13 years ago
Play within a play

This story is concentrated Sctosman69: All the raw sexuality plus an invitation to the mindgames.

I especially enjoyed the woman's contemplation of the difference between fantasy and reality...nestled as it is in fantasy, while resolutely realistic.

Gimle

angelx602angelx602over 13 years ago
A little Scare

I've always liked Intruder stories and this one was great. Thanks so much for writing it.

nomegnomegover 12 years ago
Oh yes!

My favorite so far.

SuzanneKSuzanneKalmost 12 years ago
So Intense x x x

Found myself masturbating furiously during reading this story towards the end ,,, x worked for me so well x ... and yes, I did, quite heavily...

Kisses Suzanne x x x

lusherlusheralmost 12 years ago
so dirty and hot

This is what I needed. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5 stars

Perfect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not good

A woman named "she". How original.

angelx602angelx602almost 6 years ago
Hot

That was really hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous