Intruder Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kasumi_Lee
Kasumi_Lee
1,293 Followers

"And last but not least, number five: from now on, you will address me as 'sir'. Is all of that understood?"

"...Yes." I murmured submissively. He viciously twisted one of my nipples, eliciting a sharp cry of pain from me.

"Yes...what?" he prompted, whispering gently in my ear.

"Yes sir." I whimpered.

"There's a good girl." With one hand still caressing my breasts, his other hand slid down my belly, pausing to play with my jewelled navel piercing before sliding all the way down to my womanhood. He slipped two fingers inside me, making me gasp at the sudden intrusion as his fingers began to move inside me, "there's a very good girl; no wonder your pussy is so tight, and so eager for more."

He was right, the fear and arousal that his ministrations were evoking in me were becoming difficult to suppress. An increasingly large part of me genuinely wanted this as his fingers wriggled inside my snatch, making me wetter than ever. Then he withdrew his fingers from my love-tunnel and lifted them up to my mouth.

"Why don't you have a taste," he commanded me, so gently that it almost sounded like a suggestion. His fingers were sticky and dripping wet from a combination of my copious lubricant and his semen, still there from his most recent conquest of my body. It smelt a little unappetising, but I did as I was told and opened my mouth. He stuck his fingers in all the way towards the back of my throat and slowly withdrew them as I closed my lips. The taste was a little salty, mixed with the tang of an aroused female; I had just tasted myself, mingled with the seed of the man who would be the father of my child.

With one arm still wrapped across my chest, the intruder reached down and hooked his other arm behind my knees. I yelped in surprise as I was literally swept off my feet, wrapping my arms around his neck for support. He carried me effortlessly to my bedroom, shutting the door behind him and dumping me rather unceremoniously on the bed.

He began stripping off his clothing even as I scooted back towards the wall to get away from him. I wrapped my bathrobe across my naked breasts, feeling weak with fearful excitement, and knowing full well what was about to happen next. When he was totally naked and stood before me at the foot of the bed, I sat there in awe at his physique, even though I had already seen it up close. His perfectly defined six pack and pectorals, his powerful arms and shoulders, his equally powerful and toned thighs, and his magnificent masculine apparatus. His horse-like manhood was already fully erect with a pair of plum sized testicles dangling below them.

He climbed onto the bed and crawled towards me, the hapless female about to be mounted by an aggressive alpha male. I put up a token resistance to him as he yanked my bathrobe open again, ineffectually beating my fists against his shoulders and chest as he forced my legs apart and positioned himself between them. But my feeble attempts to resist him were useless and we both knew it.

Whilst holding me in place with one hand planted firmly on my chest, the intruder took hold of his hard-on in the other hand and rubbed the glistening purple head against the soaking gateway to my womanhood, causing waves of pleasure to shudder through me. Then, for the fourth time in less than 24 hours, he entered me.

I gasped in awe at the sensation of being filled by his throbbing manhood. This was only the fourth time I had been fucked, and the tightness of my pussy still made the feeling of his huge cock inside it somewhat painful, particularly when he started to thrust inside me. As before, his strokes were long and powerful, taking care to make me yelp as my body tried to accommodate the rock-hard intruder within my depths.

But something was different this time. As he humped me, my rapist bent down and kissed me. His tongue invaded my surprised and already gaping mouth, mirroring the intrusion between my legs. He grasped my head and kissed me passionately. Not knowing how else to respond, I kissed him back, accepting him as my lover and not just my rapist. My heart began to beat faster with excitement at the feeling of being made love to and not just fucked like a blow-up doll. I mustered up the courage to break off the kiss in order to ask him something I needed to know.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked. My answer was a quick slap across the face.

"Rule number 5?" He prompted gruffly, thrusting more roughly to impress the point.

"Why are you doing this, sir?" I repeated, my cheek smarting from the blow.

"Because I need to." was the answer, delivered with an undertone of primal desire.

"You need to break into women's homes and rape them in their own beds?"

"That is the means," he replied, shortening his strokes but keeping the slow pace, "the end goal is to realise my control as a man over you as a woman. Women are sexually subordinate to men, and the power we have over you can only be truly realised through this act."

"We're not inferior to men," I objected, stung by his words, "and rape has nothing to do with sex, it's a tool of fear used by men to keep women in their place."

"So deliciously naïve," my rapist replied with a chuckle, quickening his strokes, "rape IS sex, and sex is what makes women subordinate, not inferior, to men."

"But...that doesn't mean we should be subordinate to you," I argued back indignantly, "just because you're bigger and stronger than us...sir" Had I been a neutral observer, I would have laughed at the absurdity of this situation. I was arguing in favour of feminism with a rapist, WHILE he was raping me.

"The question isn't a normative one," he answered, his erudite elocution belying the increasing forcefulness of his thrusts, "you, as a gender, are designed to be entered, and we are designed to enter you. Our capacity to invade you sexually is a physiological fact; and once we're inside, you cannot dislodge us until we're satisfied. Why else do you think you get so wet when I fill you?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. If he had been a simple misogynist or an unshaven pervert in a trench coat who raped women because he could, then it would have been easy to understand. But to be raped by a man and at the same time listen to him eloquently explain his rationale for violating me in this way was blowing my mind.

"Furthermore, when a woman becomes pregnant she has to carry the man's DNA within her body for nine months as it grows inside her. Then, after a gruelling process of delivering the end result into the world, she has to raise the fruit of that mating, which may have occurred with or without her consent, for years afterwards; and all I, as a male, have to do to force you to undergo such a profound and long term experience is to enter and inseminate you." My rapist leaned in close to me, put his mouth to my ear, and whispered slowly, "That is a LOT of power."

Those words made me shudder with a terrifying combination of horror, excitement, and pure lust. The realisation his words were sparking in my mind terrified and awed me. Women were surpassing men in all kinds of areas, and yet a man could be an illiterate beast and all he needed to force a woman into complete submission was the apparatus between his legs. This fact also set off another flow of juices in my pussy, and my intruder quickened the rhythm of his strokes again in response, creating audible squelching sounds as he rutted me.

"I don't have any hatred or disdain for women," my rapist continued, thrusting harder and harder now "your capacity to create life within your bodies and bring it into the world is a miraculous one, but that miracle requires a man to bring about. I'm not just asserting my physical and sexual dominance over you; I'm helping you fulfil your purpose as a woman by causing you to bear a child, my child."

It was true, it FELT true. I had been so terrified of being raped and impregnated whilst enjoying my fantasies about those things in private. Yet it felt so natural to actually experience those sensations in the flesh, as it were. It felt wonderful to have a man between my legs satisfying his basest urges deep inside me, and forcing me to bear the consequences of those urges long after he was gone. I wrapped my arms around his muscular torso, gripping his shoulders with my hands whilst I raised my ankles into the air and locked them together behind the small of his back. I wanted him to take me and to do it harder.

His thrusting became faster, more aggressive, as my feminine passageway grew slicker and slicker with the liquid proof of my acquiescence. He lifted himself into a push-up position and renewed his rutting with a bestial intensity, pinning my wrists to the bed as he dominated me. I was shifting my hips as he fucked me, thrusting them back at him as the intensity of our mating continued to build. My heart was throbbing in my pussy now, and I looked down to my crouch where his groin was slamming into mine with growing fury, the slapping sound that resulted echoing through the room. His rock-solid manhood was a blur, constantly disappearing into me and filling me so completely that I was breathless with pleasure. I could feel his balls too, slapping into my ass as our mating progressed, filled to the brim with his potent, life-giving seed.

As before, my orgasm hit me first, sweeping through me like flood-waters from a burst dam. I twitched and bucked, crying out in pure lust and ecstasy, and yanking my hands free of my rapist in order to claw at his back and pull him closer in. Shortly thereafter, his own orgasm arrived and with a deliciously, masculine roar, he forced himself as far inside me as possible, the tip of his cock pressing right against my cervix. At the same time he wrapped his hands behind my shoulders and lifted me off the bed, holding me close to his body. I held him closer still and flung my head back, still in the throes of my own ecstasy.

He had already inseminated me twice in the past two or three hours, and yet he ejaculated like never before, shooting jets of hot cum deep into my pussy, with some of it entering my womb. I was still orgasming when he finally came, and the extraordinary sensation of being filled with this man's seed piled into my still ongoing climax, causing me to actually pass out from the pleasure.

***

When I awoke the room was pitch black and I was lying upside down. As my mind oriented itself, I realised that I wasn't actually upside down; I was just lying on my stomach instead of on my back. Furthermore, I was sprawled on top of a broad, masculine torso with a pair of powerful arms wrapped across my back. The position was actually very cosy; the only discomfort was the odd trickling sensation coming from my snatch as my pussy dribbled cum onto the intruder's belly.

I wrapped my arm across my rapist's massive chest, laying my head down next to his own. In response, he reached a hand up and began to stroke my hair. I smiled contentedly at that, and curled up around him even more. This man had intruded into my life and into me in the most intimate way possible; but in spite of the violation he had inflicted on me it felt good to snuggle with him, it felt better still that he was cuddling me back. I felt safe in my rapist's arms, and the irony wasn't lost on me.

"Boy or girl?" I whispered into his ear.

"I didn't catch that, Leah." was the stern response.

"Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?" I repeated, "Sir."

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"rape IS sex, and sex is what makes women subordinate, not inferior, to men." This is so true. I love that her body knew before her that this is sex and she is fortunate to be fucked so well. Love the story.

KirkandSweeneyKirkandSweeneyalmost 2 years ago

“Had I been a neutral observer, I would have laughed at the absurdity of this situation. I was arguing in favour of feminism with a rapist, WHILE he was raping me.” Literally made me laugh out loud. I love the unique perspective of this story. Good work.

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 2 years ago

Hmmm Interesting that he has the belief that the Reason from women is to bred by men and impregnated bearing their children. I wish more countries encouraged the raising of children as so often it is the less fortunate and stupid ones who bear lots of kids like welfare momma's who pump them out so they can increase their benefits as they simply ignore the ones they sire. Ironic how black men chase after white women but rarely get them pregnant and yet black whores are on every corner using no birth control and as they have been taught and programmed by their men they accept no rubbers. So ironically Black women end up delivering white men's babies and half the time they don't even know who the father is. I had a young one as a slave although she thought she was getting over as she was getting free rent from one of my many rentals; but i was getting free use of her body whenever i wanted and the more i fucked and screwed her the more she wanted. She was so horny she would even go with me to sex clubs in order to entice me and turn me on inciting a little "Race play" that she especially liked to perform in the "Exhibitionist / Voyeur Room" as some thought her calling me "Master" was a sexual Dominance thing while others were obviously super turned on and would chase after me later in the club questioning how i was able to get a "Black Slave Girl" (envisions of Southern civil war days even though we are in the North). She would claim it was to turn others on as she thought getting the free rent and being taken out to eat, treated well etc was wonderful and the least she could do was give me some pussy in return. But i knew from the day she smiled slyly at me asking me if the rent was negotiable that she was willing to be as submissive as i wanted as she then dropped to her knees asking if she could put a down payment on "the deposit". And every time i brought over new toys including bondage gear she was like a kid in a candy store eager to try it out as she knew her bed was going to be soaked afterwards. Unlike his story i in fact was adamant to have her take her birth control as i didn't want to ruin her perfect little body and have a lifetime of payments. What ended it for me is not her confessing her Love for me after a few months but her constant pleading to get married. I enjoyed the yea and half i had her as my chocolate "sugar baby slavegirl" and the only sad part is she ended up married with 2 kids before she found out her loser husband was a criminal who wanted to lay about and no work and live off her welfare monies to the point he even suggested they stay together but get a divorce so she could continue getting more welfare and aid. She called me pleading for help and while i listened out of respect for our time together I knew that by giving her some money was going to be the last time i saw her. Today as i get older I now see women who have a variety of things, situations, drams, problems, mental and emotional issues some brought on by themselves and others caused by their bad choices as now i am the one being pursed as I became even more successful. Although Now I am more selective in finding just the right submissive to fill my life and not just my bed. And with experience I have also developed some very special skills; as women seem to think they have the Power because they control who goes in their pussy; but it is I who have the control as to "How much pleasure that pussy has" and I jokingly say all i need is a few hours and she will be a devotee within that time, so with power comes responsibility. Because the last one i didn't make sure to fully let her know what i had done to her became such a wanton slut going from man to man and sometimes several at a time in search of one that made her squirt as much as i had and give her 1-2 Dozen Orgasms in a session where sadly even like the stud in the story most men are stupid and just interested in getting off and never realizing by holding back and having her go insane with lust then she will do ANYTHING to have it happen again and if she has it happen on a regular basis then she can be like a drug addict searching for the next big high. And if the man is typical no matter his looks then she is left while not completely unsatisfied she will Always remember her Master Pipelsinger172@aol.com who made her body literally vibrate and tingle for hours long after being in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How big was it?

I don't mean to embarrass you but you need to watch some online porn to see what a "horse cock" looks like! Or even browse an adult toy store. The standard size vibrator that most every woman starts with is exactly the dimensions you described... 7 ins. long by 1&1/2 in. wide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Love this Series!

Thank you for the beautiful story!

I suffered a stroke a year ago, reading was a passion before. But now I have struggled. This it the first to,e I have been able to keep on reading. It has completely captured me!

Jojo

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Intruder Ch. 02 Previous Part
Intruder Series Info

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Making a Baby He's ready to make a baby...whether she wants to, or not.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories