All Comments on 'Intruder Ch. 05'

by Kasumi_Lee

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 11 years ago
What a Tangled Web....

It is time for Leah and the others to flip the script. I can't believe that I am enjoying forced sex but I am looking forward to the update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

don't stop now you're on a roll....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love the view flip

Yay! I begged for a view flip! Inside his head is cool, I didn't see this arc coming. I like that the extra characters aren't in the same place, stories within a story, love it!!'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

This is one of my favorite series on Literotica, and I hope you continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more please

i like that you showed what/how he thinks in this part but I hope that your next update would be back to Leah and how she feels when she was left alone.

AzuraCelesteAzuraCelesteover 10 years ago

I have to admit I really have grown fond of this series, though this 'flip' in view points is the best one yet in my opinion. Getting an inside look on the thought process of your serial-rapist-impregnator (I almost put'father' but that felt wrong given to me a father stays in the picture but that is what it is) has been interesting and a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why Infidelity?!

I like that you gave us his point of view, but we already know he's a bastard.I don't see why you are confirming that with this part of the story. Moving on this is a really good story and you are a very good writer, you should write more stories really nice job on this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's amore

The rapist went and caught feels! Hehehe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok this is fantastic, and I would honestly kill for a book version. This has so much that I look for in a story and I loved the POV switch!

NikkiTimsNikkiTims6 months ago

Mostly liked the story, till this chapter anyways. I didn't finish it. It would've been nice to get his side while he was with Leah. I think I'm done, or pretend this one didn't exist.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Maria the cliché barely-legal teenage slut not on the pill. I suppose stranger things have happened. Well you behave like a slut sooner or later you reap the consequences. And as is tradition she has a boyfriend but like that matters to a slut. No doubt he's fucking around as well anyway. Maybe the intruder's approach has merit after all. He appears to also be pretty damn rich. Interesting...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKasumi_Lee@Kasumi_Lee
Scroll down for English, German, and French. Hello! My name is Kasumi Lee, formerly known as "StealthBreeder", a username that had far more in common with the theme of my first published story than me. I'm so glad I was finally able to change it! My universal book link is l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Intruder Ch. 04 Previous Part
Intruder Series Info