Intruder Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That ... was ... amazing!" she exclaimed as she caught her breath. Then she slowly sat up in bed and began examining her cum-filled slit. "Why did you cum in me?" she whined, probing herself with two fingers.

"Because you have one tight little pussy," I replied, my American accent returned.

"But what if I get pregnant?" She complained.

"Not my problem." I answered selfishly. A pillow hit me in the face in reply.

"Fuck you," said Maria, climbing off the bed and inspecting her torn underwear, "and you ripped my panties too."

"Nothing gets between a man and a juicy cunt like yours." I commented boorishly, finishing with the fuse box. Maria rolled her eyes as she tried to use her torn underwear as a cloth to clean her cum-stained labia and inner thighs.

"Why are all the hottest guys such dicks?" she asked rhetorically, dropping the cum-stained rag on the floor and undoing her bra.

"Well you enjoyed it, didn't you?" I asked.

"Yeah," Maria said, as if the answer were obvious, picking up a towel and wrapping it around her naked body "no one's ever fucked me like that before; but you're still an ass-hole for not pulling out. I mean look at this," she picked up the cum-soaked panties again and threw them at me, "that is so fucking nasty; if I get pregnant you are SO paying me child support."

"What's wrong with an abortion?" I suggested.

"I'm catholic," Maria replied tersely, "unborn life is sacred, especially to my parents. They wouldn't let me have an abortion if I was raped. They're SUPER traditional." Maria headed for a side-door where the bathroom was presumably located.

"Well, thanks to you I need a shower now," she announced, "Zoë's doing her weekly 'community-volunteer' work all day and her mom won't be back from yoga till 1pm. So it's just you and me in the house ... cabrón." With that parting shot, Princess Maria departed for the shower, leaving me with a slightly higher opinion of her than before.

By 'higher opinion' I don't mean as a person, she was still a spoilt, irritating little tart. That being said, she had just thoughtlessly dropped two valuable titbits of information regarding Katrina's and Zoë's respective timetables. If I kept 'pumping' her the way I had just done, I might be able to pump her for more information.

This was not part of my original plan; I needed to surprise my victims in the night, forcing them into physical, and ultimately mental, submission through shock and awe; but I was the one who had just been ambushed, after a fashion. Still, the fact that this girl was a semi-devout catholic essentially guaranteed our future child's entry into the world; and no, I would not be paying child support to this girl.

I heard the water in the shower start flowing and it occurred to me that I had another two hours alone with this girl. Replacing the fuses was only a pretext to scope out the house from the inside, and Maria could tell me any number of useful things about the two women I had come here to target; but she needed to be made more compliant first.

Just the thought of ambushing her in the shower made me hard again, just like when I surprised Leah in her own home. It had turned me on to no end to listen to her moaning in the shower as she fantasised about my cock invading her pussy, and I wondered if Maria was about to start doing the same. Non-consensual sex had always been my greatest turn on, and already I was horny again. There wouldn't be much left in my balls so soon after screwing Maria, but I was still ready to go.

My male instincts overrode my critical faculties, compelling me to strip down and march to the bathroom with a purpose. I felt like a bull with the scent of a cow in heat in my nose, clouding my mind with aggressive lust. There would be at least three new swollen bellies in Beverly Hills before I left the Golden State.

***

The SUV pulled up to the house, and then around and into the garage. Katrina was stressed; not only had her yoga class been cancelled, but she'd been pulled over by some brain-dead traffic cop for going 5mph over the limit. She switched off the engine and got out, dumping the keys on the table as she strutted back into the house in a huff. An hour of therapeutic stretching was the best part of her week, and it was gone; a quick jog around the neighbourhood would have to do. Katrina went upstairs to dump her yoga outfit back in her bedroom and change into some running gear. It was still only eleven in the morning, and Zoë would be out all day doing her community-volunteer work, hopefully.

Katrina strutted down the hallway where all the bedrooms were located, still huffing from the California heat and the ruination of her morning, when she heard a shriek from Zoë's bedroom. Katrina froze, remembering that Zoë's best friend Maria was still in the house. She tiptoed to the bedroom door and carefully pushed it open.

Zoë's room was a mess, of course, but there was no sign of Maria or anyone else. The sound of the shower running emanated from the far side of the room, meaning that Maria must have been in the bathroom. One of the wardrobes had been shifted aside, revealing a fuse box behind it. The pool guy had been in here, and might still be there; had he attacked Maria?

"Maria?" Katrina called out cautiously, "it's Kat, are you alright?" No one replied. Katrina entered the room as quietly as possible, manoeuvring between piles of clothes towards the bed. The sheets were ruffled and there was a dark patch in the centre. Katrina went over for a closer look and dipped a finger in experimentally; it was a fresh cum stain. Had the pool guy raped Maria whilst she was out?

Another girlish yelp, coming from the bathroom, broke Katrina's fearful train of thought. That was definitely Maria's voice. Then the yelps started up again at a regular tempo, except now they sounded like moans. Katrina wiped her finger clean on the sheets then snuck over to the bathroom door, fearful of what she might see, and opened the door just a crack.

The shower aperture was shaped like a cylinder with a frosted glass door protecting the user's privacy. Through the frosted glass and the cloud of steam, Katrina could make out the muscular back of a man and a pair of girlish hands with pink nails digging into the skin of the man's back. The man appeared to be bouncing up and down in time with what were unmistakeably moans of ecstasy from Maria.

Katrina rolled her eyes; the pool guy had been hired yesterday afternoon and already the little slut was spreading her legs for him; the scream she had heard from the room must have been Maria getting her pussy plugged by him. Katrina stood with her head peaking through the doorway, listening and watching rapturously as the mating progressed before realising that this was voyeurism on her part. She closed the door as quietly as possible until there was only a crack left, but she couldn't quite bring herself to stop listening in. Maria's moans were becoming more delirious, and through the sound of the shower water pouring down Katrina could just make out the grunting of the pool guy as he thrust into Maria's teenage snatch.

Unconsciously, Katrina began touching herself through her tracksuit, rubbing her neglected womanhood and releasing gasps of silent pleasure. She leant against the door frame and continued her self-pleasuring, slipping a hand down her tracksuit and into her panties to stimulate her clit directly. Her panties began soaking up her flowing cunt juices as the pleasure in her crotch grew and grew.

Maria squealed out loud as the pool guy made her cum. Katrina slipped her fingers in between her lower lips, picturing her own pussy being filled by his cock. Fingers were a poor substitute for an actual manhood, but they did the trick as the mating continued. Before long, Katrina's love-tunnel was making liquid noises as her fluids continued to flow; were it not for the still running shower water, the pair in the bathroom would have known for sure that they were being spied upon.

Maria's moans were more breathless than ever now; this guy was clearly experienced, too experienced for a loose teenager to handle. He had brought her to an orgasm whilst hardly even trying, and was still going strong. Katrina continued to frig herself without shame or fear, imagining that cock sliding in and out of her sex. There was now an obvious damp patch in the crotch of her tracksuit, and yet still she continued, her ecstasy building in sync with the pair in the shower with no consideration for the awkward position she would find herself in if caught.

Before long, Maria was squealing with ecstasy again as the pool guy brought her to another teenage climax. This time, however, the muffled masculine grunts that accompanied her moaning became louder and more intense. Then finally, the grunts were subsumed into a virile snarl as the pool guy came to his own climax. Katrina's fingers working her sopping wet womanhood brought her to a simultaneous orgasm, and she gritted her teeth as she came, keeling over forward as she did so.

A few minutes passed as Katrina glided down from her voyeuristic high before she remembered that the two were still in the bathroom and would be coming out. She scrambled to her feet and scampered as quietly as possible out of Zoë's bedroom, just as the bathroom door opened and the pool guy emerged. Katrina hurried along the corridor, disappearing around the corner and into her own bedroom. She waited for him to emerge, hoping he hadn't noticed her presence. When he emerged from the room, Katrina did not relax until she heard his footsteps fade down the corridor.

A curious tingle of excitement sparked in Katrina's chest and in her groin at what she had just done; getting off on listening to two other people fucking, one of them her daughter's best friend. It had been a long time since she'd actually gotten laid, but this was the next best thing. Her tracksuit was soaking as a result, and she herself would need a shower after that.

Katrina stood up and began stripping down for a shower. Dumping her clothes in the wash basket, she walked naked to her own bathroom and turned on the water. As the cool water poured down her skin, her thoughts drifted back to the vigorous mating she had borne witness to. As she washed her groin with a flannel, she began to imagine what it would be like to have the pool guy in the shower with her, thrusting his manhood into her neglected pussy. Once he was done fixing all the fuses, the pool guy might have other uses as well.

***

Maria didn't notice me open the door to the bathroom, but she did when I opened the door to the shower. She screamed in fright before I could clamp a hand over her mouth and pin her doll-like teenage frame against the wall of the shower with my much larger and stronger body. I looked into her startled brown eyes for several seconds before speaking.

"I think I'm still a little horny after that," I hissed into her ear, "I could also do with a shower after fucking you in your best friend's bed. How about we share?" I took my hand off Maria's mouth and prised her thighs apart, readying my hard-on for another shower-shag.

"But, I don't want to go again so soon." Maria protested.

"Well I certainly do," I replied.

"Get off me." said Maria, trying ineffectually to push me away, "this is rape!"

"Not if I make you cum again," I said disingenuously, "and trust me, you will."

"Can you at least go and get a condom from my handbag?" she pleaded, shifting about in an attempt to thwart my mating efforts, "if I get pregnant, Miguel will never forgive me."

"Who's Miguel?" I asked without much interest.

"He's my boyfriend."

"You have a boyfriend?" I asked incredulously. What a cheap tart.

"He's at college, and we always use condoms when we have sex." Maria's struggles were getting irritating, so I reached behind her knee and yanked her leg up, forcing her to stand on one leg. She abandoned her efforts to push me away and put one arm out to balance herself against the wall, wrapping the other around my neck. With the water still running down our naked bodies, I kept her leg suspended next to my hip with one hand and lined up my throbbing erection at her moist entrance with the other.

"A devout catholic schoolgirl who uses condoms to have pre-marital sex," I summarised mockingly, savouring the delicious hypocrisy "if only your family knew what you get up to." With that said, I thrust my manhood into her tight snatch, making her shriek once again.

My strokes were long and hard, making Maria yelp with each inward thrust. I had my free arm around her waist, pulling her close in to me, savouring the feel of this tight, teenage pussy. She was already well lubricated and, thanks to the shower water, our bodies made a wet slapping noise every time I slammed my groin into hers.

Maria's yelps became moans as she resigned herself to her fate, wrapping both arms around my neck and holding me close to her body. I quickened my strokes in response, feeling her love-tunnel grow more slippery as our semi-consensual mating progressed. Although clearly not a virgin, she was deliciously tight, just like a Leah.

I leaned forward over Maria's shoulder as her head rolled back, releasing high-pitched moans towards the roof. Memories of taking Leah in her most intimate and vulnerable moment popped up in my mind, bursting like a bubbles in a pot of boiling water. Her beautiful flowing hair, her Venus-like hourglass figure, her smooth, toned belly, and the risqué navel piercing that crowned it.

Maria's moans broke into a squeal of pleasure and I felt her cunt muscles contract rhythmically as an orgasm swept through her body. I quickened my strokes in response, feeling my own climax starting to simmer at the base of my testicles. I released Maria's waist and ran my hand across her stomach, fiddling with her belly piercing and picturing Leah in her place, holding her rapist close to her body, helpless to resist my virile urges.

Maria began to scratch my back in response to my increased tempo, acquiescing completely in her mid-shower assault, her moans becoming ever more breathless as I fucked her. I thrust into her more vigorously in response, feeling myself lose control as my own pleasure continued to build in my groin; I was determined to give her another orgasm before I came. And so she did. Another high-pitched squeal of teenage delight filled the bathroom, and she bucked her hips up and down my groin. Her love-canal aggressively massaged my cock with rhythmic spasms, begging my manhood to release my seed into her depths. A moment later, I obliged.

The overflowing pool of pleasure building in my groin reached a critical mass, and with a snarl of raw, masculine pleasure, I forced my prick all the way up to the gateway of Maria's womb and released what remained of my testicular payload into her pussy. Maria seized up in orgasmic shock as my potent liquid pleasure was shot into her feminine innards for the second time in as many minutes. There wouldn't be very much actual semen so soon after our first fuck, but it still felt good to cum inside her again. I hyperventilated like an angry bull, revelling in the feeling of Maria's cunt muscles massaging every part of my dick, squeezing out every last drop of my semen, drawing it through her cervix and into her soon-to-be fertilised womb.

After several long minutes of that glorious experience, I eventually ran totally empty and slowly pulled out of my latest conquest. Maria slipped from my arms and slid down the shower wall, panting with exhaustion from the assault. She looked so adorable, just like Leah, freshly fucked in the shower by a real man, and with a gorgeous belly that was soon to bulge with my seed germinating within its depths.

Once I was finished gloating, I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a spare towel from the railing, drying myself down thoroughly. Maria continued to rest slumped down in the shower, too drained of energy to get up and do anything for now. I did notice that the bathroom door was open a crack, but thought nothing of it. I turned to leave and opened the door.

"Wait!" Maria called to me; I paused and turned back to face her, "give me your number so I can call you."

"Your phone's just there," I replied, pointing to her Smartphone lying on the floor, "I'll just take down your number."

"If you don't call me I will hunt you down," she said with as much menace as a fucked-out teenage whore could manage, "especially if you get me pregnant." I nodded in acknowledgement and picked up her phone. There was no lock on it, so I checked her phone number, entered my own number onto it, and got dressed again. This was an interesting development, but I was still not much closer to cracking the security in this place.

***

After replacing all of the working fuses in the house I received my thousand dollar payment from Katrina, who seemed oddly pleased to see me. Before I could leave, she took down my number, telling me cryptically that she might have some more jobs for me to do quite soon; at least I had another excuse to get back into the house. On the way back to my hotel I tossed the wad of cash into the bucket of a charity worker canvassing for cancer research. The man was speechless with surprise and gratitude, and I disappeared into the crowd before he could regain his voice.

My hotel was a modest, three-star establishment that suited my needs nicely. After ordering a room service lunch, I pulled out my laptop for work. I used my own portable, encrypted wireless modem instead of the hotel's network, which was unsecured and laughably slow. I still hadn't found the control room for the Ziegler residence's security cameras, and I was mulling over whether or not I could risk expanding my California adventure to include Maria and her catholic mother. I was here for the MILFs after all. Either way, I would need to do some research on the Martinez family.

My thoughts, however, drifted back to Leah, and I logged into her bank account to view her recent financial history. She was the first one I had ever kept as a prisoner of any kind, and this new modus operandi had worked out nicely in her case.

The disadvantage of this new approach, however, was that I had developed an inexplicable mental attachment to her. Why on earth would I start fantasising about a woman I had already slept with during sex with another woman? Leah was exceptionally beautiful, more so than she realised, but that was still a very strange thing to happen to me. Still, she was carrying one of my children; it was only natural for me to want to keep an electronic eye on her.

She had certainly put my $500,000 deposit to good use, spending a chunk of it on a clothes shopping spree. I shook my head wearily; women and their wardrobes were the bane of any man's wallet. At least she had bought mainly maternity garb, though. She had also written cheques for weekly prenatal yoga classes and put in an insurance claim for a prescription drug to counter morning sickness.

An uncharacteristic flash of worry swept through my chest for a split second before passing. Leah would be fine until I returned, I assured myself; and return I would. Until then, however, I had a MILF hunt to continue, and I never left a job unfinished.

*

(Comments, suggestions, and constructive criticisms, particularly from native New Yorkers regarding Katrina's lingo, are welcome and encouraged.)

12