All Comments on 'Intruder Ch. 06'

by Kasumi_Lee

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
chris73170chris73170almost 11 years ago
love it

i loved this chapter. i wish there was a way he could find out if he acheived what he wanted. i think it would also be cool if his next target or targets if it is a another mother daughter team that they wear pantyhose and he takes them through them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it!

I love this story. Am I pathetic to wish for Leah and this stealthy breeder to end up together? 52 kiddos...talk about a Britsh invasion. Ha! Thanks for writing this story - Tatum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MMM!

I cant wait to read more, its slowly becoming my favorite read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yes please!!'

Love this series of stories it's given light to my secret fetish. Lucky ladies being bred by such an alpha male. Keep up the good work!

redyellowgoredyellowgoalmost 11 years ago
So mister alpha male...

of those possible 52 how many are male and how many female? Does he "follow" up on all or only until birth? Does he continue if its a boy? Or girl? And who is funding this world wide project?

Also SAS=special air service of the British Army???

Please continue your romp around the globe!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A little disappointed

I liked this series way better before it switched over to the rapist as the main character.

For me at least, a story about a woman being raped and impregnated and then trying to deal with both that reality and her rapist's continuing attempts to conquer her is both interesting and hot (though in my ideal impregnation fantasy, even as my body succumbs to his will, I never give in to him, never stop fighting, and I defeat him in the end, even if I do end up having his baby or babies). To each their own, I guess, but I think that your original premise had lots of unexplored potential, and it's disappointing to see it turn into a story about some rapist who goes around getting random women pregnant.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago
SICK

But I gotta keep reading on lol... wonderfully written or typed rather

90skjnk90skjnkover 6 years ago
Not fair

How come he ate out Maria but didn't do that to Leah, it took forever just to get him to kiss her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Power!

That this intruder keeps going sexually, is so sexy to me. His stamina is a big turn-on. It's like he is running on batteries. Non-stop ready to go, sexual demon, I wish this guy was real LOL. I would love myself some of him LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don't really like the fact that she's screwing other girls aside from Leah but yeah gotta keep on reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it.

I raped my sexy foster mother. She was a snob and didn't want anyone to know that she'd been raped by a fifteen year old kid so she didn't tell anyone, either. I waited two days and, when she hadn't told anyone, I fucked her again. While I was fucking her, she begged me not to come in her but I buried my cock and shot three full loads up inside of her. I fucked her eight to ten times a week, after that, and she never told anyone that I was fucking her.

Three weeks after she had our baby son, I gave her the next injection. She had another son. Her husband thought he was virile. He and she have brown eyes, I have blue... "His" boys have hazel eyes. I told her that we'd try for a girl but we got another son before we did it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

52!? That’s crazy amount of kids. Obviously he doesn’t take care of all of them like Leah though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKasumi_Lee@Kasumi_Lee
Scroll down for English, German, and French. Hello! My name is Kasumi Lee, formerly known as "StealthBreeder", a username that had far more in common with the theme of my first published story than me. I'm so glad I was finally able to change it! My universal book link is l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Intruder Ch. 05 Previous Part
Intruder Series Info