Intruder Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kasumi_Lee
Kasumi_Lee
1,299 Followers

When my watch hit 2am I quietly opened the door, stepping into near total darkness as I shut the door behind me. I had already memorised the layout of the room as well as the rest of the house; unless the Martinez' had relocated a wardrobe to the centre of the room, I would be fine. As my eyes adjusted, I saw the outline of the grand double bed at the back of the room, and I heard the gentle rustling of sheets.

I grinned like a thirsty vampire about to seize his kill, my manhood beginning to pitch a tent in my trousers as I neared my goal of sexually subjugating a MILF in her own bed, the same bed where her husband fucked her. She was in her early forties, so there was no guarantee that she would actually conceive, but the thought of conquering her womb in the process was a double bonus and my penis was soon throbbing with anticipation.

I clambered onto the bed and crawled forward, feeling Valentina Martinez's slender legs and body shift slightly beneath me. Once I was on top of her I gently pulled the covers aside, leaving her exposed and vulnerable. I couldn't see her body, but I could feel it. I ran my palm over her soft cotton pyjamas and slipped my hand underneath her nightshirt, feeling her smooth belly and gently groping her breasts. They were a decent size, clearly not implants, and surprisingly firm for a forty year old. I would have loved to take her in broad daylight, but I couldn't risk her seeing my face, so the lights would have to stay off.

She stirred and then awoke with a start. I clamped my hand over her mouth before any meaningful sound could escape her lips. She began to fight and struggle as I ripped open her night shirt, sending buttons popping, and began to yank down her pyjama bottoms. Valentina fought like a feral cat, scratching me in the process; so I grabbed her throat and squeezed it. I had actually crushed several throats during my service, but I had no intention of hurting my victim, not physically anyway. I gripped just hard enough to squeeze the air and the fight out of Mrs Martinez, to let her know exactly who was in charge. She went stiff with terror and then relaxed in my grasp, choosing life over defiance.

My masculine tool was as hard as a metal pole by this point, hurting people wasn't pleasant but being fully in control was, especially of a woman and her body. I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled Valentina's pyjama bottoms down followed by my own trousers and temporarily released my victim's throat in order to guide the head of my cock to her feminine gateway.

Valentina whimpered and struggled as she realised exactly what was about to happen to her, trying to force her thighs shut to deny me access, but I was having none of it. I wrestled my way in between her legs and used my weight to pin her down, overpowering her with my superior masculine strength. Then I pressed the throbbing mushroom-like head of my manhood up against Valentina's opening.

I felt my victim's body shiver and her nether lips moisten as her body responded reflexively to the touch of a male member, preparing itself for the coming intrusion. I teased her with a touch of sadism, slowly rubbing the head of my cock up and down her inner labia, feeling the lubrication leak out of her and soak my penis. She was just like Leah the first night I took her, soaking wet in her sex and quivering with fear and sexual excitement. Then I thrust into her.

Valentina's scream was muffled by the hand still clamped over her mouth. She was a snug fit, the birth of three children had widened her out somewhat but her vagina was tight enough to accommodate my manhood comfortably; and she was already well lubricated. I was now impossible to dislodge and Valentina knew it. I lay still for a moment, savouring the feeling of being inside my victim, and then I began to thrust.

I started with long deep strokes, forcing my hard-on all the way up to Valentina's cervix, pulling back to her entrance and thrusting back in again. Valentina yelped quietly through the hand covering her mouth, now lacking any desire to fight what was happening to her. I forced her thighs a few inches further apart and settled into a push-up position, renewing my rutting at a faster pace, determined to fuck another baby into this woman.

The bed began to creak as my rutting grew more aggressive. Mrs Martinez shifted and squirmed as much as she could, ineffectually slapping at my arms and shoulders as I violated her, forcing her to take my cock into her most intimate depths. However, slowly but surely, her struggling became feebler; and her distressed whimpers metamorphosed into moans of pleasure. I increased my tempo until I was a raging animal, my mind clouded with primal masculine lust, thrusting my horse-cock into my victim's pussy which was growing slicker by the second.

Mrs Martinez suddenly arched her back and let out a muffled scream of pleasure, writhing like a feral cat in heat. I felt her love-tunnel gush with feminine fluid, easing the violation I was inflicting upon her. I planted my hand on her chest and forced her back down to the bed, using my arm to anchor myself and restrain her as I fucked her with bestial ferocity. The wet slapping of my nut sack against her ass cheeks was audible throughout the room, and possibly in the hallway outside; in any case, I could hold back no longer.

The painful churning in my testicles and prostate ballooned, and I snarled through gritted teeth as my own climax overwhelmed me, thrusting my manhood into Valentina's MILF cunt all the way to the hilt. The churning followed the path of least resistance to the base of my penis and shot out of the tip and into her pussy as though from a water cannon. My sticky, virile fluid jetted out and settled in a growing puddle right at the base of my victim's cervix. My victim was still orgasming and I could feel the muscles of her love-canal squeezing rhythmically on my cock, milking it for every drop it was worth before drawing it up through her cervix and into her womb. My seed had been planted.

Valentina was panting with exhaustion, overwhelmed emotionally as well as physically by the ordeal I had just subjected her to. I cradled her in my arms like a lover, and instinctively she hugged me back. I held her like that for a good half hour, ensuring that my payload would be delivered and denying my freshly inseminated victim the possibility of douching it out. After a while she began to sob quietly. I didn't like that; now was my cue to leave. As Valentina relaxed her reciprocal hold, probably too scared to push me away, I pulled out of her pussy. A quick feel of her sex revealed copious lubricant but no semen; I had cum too deep inside her for my seed to come spilling out again.

I got dressed again in the pitch black, tapped my trouser pockets to make sure I still had the bag of incriminating items, and clambered off the bed again, leaving the fucked out Mrs Martinez lying on the bed with a belly full of another man's DNA. A small twinge of guilt briefly pinched my chest at ploughing another man's woman, but it passed as quickly as it came. Leah would probably be disgusted at my lack of guilt with regard to my victim...or maybe she would be turned on by it, I actually had no idea.

I went straight to the window and opened it with my gloved hands. I had greased the hinges on the window as well, so the only sound was the cool summer breeze that wafted through the room, just like the night I first visited Leah...

I shook my head to rid my mind of these distracting sentimentalities; I could fantasise about Leah when I was actually fucking her again, for now I had to leave. I clambered out of the window and used the drain pipe to climb down to the ground, taking off my gloves and stuffing them into the sterile bag again. This done, I headed back to my hotel.

***

No one was on duty at the front desk and I used a simple lock pick to get back into my hotel; terrible security, they didn't even have any security cameras, not even fake ones. Once I got back to my hotel room, I disabled the fire alarm and burnt the contents of the sterile bag in the sink, using the extractor fan to get rid of the smoke. I then washed my clothes and took a shower. Obviously I couldn't get rid of everything I had left behind, but I just committed a rape not a bank robbery. I would have to count on Mrs Martinez not calling the police.

Consulting the specialist software on my laptop, I saw that none of the Martinez's phones had dialled 911, and the longer Mrs Martinez didn't call the police, the more reluctant she would be to admit to what had happened, especially if she got pregnant as a result. It is a well documented, but as yet unexplained, fact that women who live in the same household have synchronised ovulation cycles. I could infer from the tampon box receipt I had found in their house that both Valentina and Maria had had their periods just under two weeks ago. If my timing was right, and if luck was on my side, both women would end up carrying my illegitimate children. That would bring my total number of offspring to fifty two...but those women and the children I sired with them are separate stories altogether.

*

(Thanks to all my readers, and those who post comments or send me feedback. Comments, suggestions, and constructive criticism are welcome and actively encouraged by the author).

12