All Comments on 'Intruder Ch. 08'

by Kasumi_Lee

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Does he have an actual numerical target, or just to infinity and beyond?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love the story, eager to see what happens next.

redyellowgoredyellowgoover 10 years ago
To think, I believe that you

were not going to continue or that they story would wrap up in 3chs. Here we are in Cali w/4 more babies and know that he is a trained killer that knows to be competely prepared including switching out guns. Bring on ch9 and I hope some more Leah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

I love how you're doing these mini series. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I hope that he will have a competition for Leah's affection when he comes back to check on her. It wold be nice to tap into his emotional perspective

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

I've really enjoyed your story. Please write more. Lady VT

redyellowgoredyellowgoover 10 years ago
Oooohhh nice Anon

..."I hope that he will have a competition for Leah's affection when he comes back to check on her. It wold be nice to tap into his emotional perspective"...

I like that idea. I love to see the big green monster rear its ugly head. Would love to see "David Gilmore" crushed by another alpha...or better yet not an alpha but better, the guy that does not care that it is not his kid he just is truly in love w/leah and her belly (w/o the bellyring).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
leah?

I think I definitely preferred the sTory more with Leah in it..... I mean IT'S good tl mention other people he plays around with, BUT I'd prefer it if the story is centred more around him and Leah! Great story.

And like the previous commenter suggested WHAT about a little competition for him to get Leah? Would be interest to see how you write it out! BUT I hope it wont be dragged out for too long or it'll get boring. Looking forward to your next update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please!!!

I would love to see him return to Leah. As cheesy as it sounds, I'd hope he'd have more permanent arrangements with her. You know, their baby could be the one offspring he actually knows. I know that goes against his beliefs, but sometimes the feelings we have for certain things change due to a certain person. Please write more about Leah. :3

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago
quite the intrigue

Loved the twist, 're twist and then final twist of fate.. crazy chapter

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!

OMG I can't believe that happened meaning the standoff with him and Katrina and twice at that...

IvanniaroseIvanniaroseabout 10 years ago
Love it!!

But I want to read it from Leah point of view. :)

SilverheelsSilverheelsabout 9 years ago
interesting writing

Having been raped by police, I am sensitive to this subject but as a work of fiction this is strange interesting well written and thought out plot with excellent twists. Also excellent erotic paced and detailed ,very descriptive work

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Wow, now this was a good ending to the story. She thought she was smart, and devious, but she got played. At least the worst mother in the world, got to keep her life, and her baby. She's a sick bitch!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What is wrong with people?

Why in the world would anyone want to see Leah end up with a serial rapist that has walked away from 52 children? Oh and how in the hell do you tell your child how Mommy and Daddy met? He or she would have to get a DNA test for any potential partners just to be sure they don't end up screwing a sibling. Leah should marry an FBI agent that's smarter than Sir Rapesalot who finally takes him down. I would just love for him to get a life sentence as someone else's little bitch! Actually, other than all the innocent kids, the only person I have any sympathy for is poor Zoe. How screwed is her life being raped for three weeks and then impregnated by the creep that your own Mom paid to violate you! It's sad enough her father abandoned her but now she's prego and stuck with her psycho mother! Yeh right..that's gonna turn out just great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKasumi_Lee@Kasumi_Lee
Scroll down for English, German, and French. Hello! My name is Kasumi Lee, formerly known as "StealthBreeder", a username that had far more in common with the theme of my first published story than me. I'm so glad I was finally able to change it! My universal book link is l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Intruder Ch. 07 Previous Part
Intruder Series Info