Intruder Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned down and pressed my chest against Katrina's ample bosom, pinning her wrists down to the bed and thrusting harder and harder into her. With her arms immobilised, Katrina tried to buck and heave in a futile attempt to dislodge me. Her movements excited me even more than her hot body and spirited resistance, and I increased the tempo of our mating, mashing my groin into hers with each stroke. Her pussy felt slick, it was warm and wet and accommodating as my man-rod thrust in and out and in again; her body didn't care that this was rape, it simply responded to my every touch exactly the way evolution had intended it to.

Katrina was trying so hard not to succumb to my cock. She grunted through gritted teeth on every stroke, refusing to yelp like a helpless rape victim, and refusing to moan as though she were enjoying it. But the overwhelming vigour of my thrusts and her sheer powerlessness under my imprisoning weight and strength slowly eroded her will, and her grunts gradually became moans, though still made through gritted teeth.

With my face muzzled into her neck, I released her wrists from captivity. Katrina immediately sank her nails into the flesh of my back as I raped her; her hips now unmistakeably shifting back and forth to meet my oncoming thrusts. She had acquired a potent craving for my cock inside her, in spite of the fact that she had tried to betray me, and it showed in every little movement she now made.

Katrina arched her back and viciously scratched mine as her orgasm washed over her. She let loose a proper moan of pleasure this time, not even pretending that she wasn't enjoying being raped by the 'sperm bank'. Her legs were suspended in mid air, shaking back and forth as I fucked her, and she planted the soles of her feet on my ass cheeks as they rose and fell with each stroke. I continued to mash my groin into hers as we mated, determined to force her to a second orgasm before I came.

Before long, Katrina arrived at her second climax, thrashing wildly as the pleasure swamped her senses. I accelerated the pace of our mating once again, pistoning my rock-hard prick into her soaking wet womanhood with primal ferocity. My cum-filled testicles slapped against her ass cheeks like balls smacking into a pillow, and the excess juices from her love-tunnel created an audible squelching sound as we mated. Suddenly, she put both her hands on the back of my head and pulled me in close.

"Cum for me, handy he-man." she whispered salaciously into my ear, "Give me your seed like the man you are."

Her deliciously dirty statement, whispered directly into my ear, was the last straw. My own pleasure had been brewing and churning inside my groin like a boiling cauldron, and I breached the threshold of no return. I thrust forward with all the virile intensity I could muster and snarled as my seed boiled up from within me and shot in jets from the end of my manhood, saturating the interior of Katrina's already pregnant pussy with the same DNA that now grew within her womb. Her third climax cascaded with the previous one and she reflexively squeezed my torso between her thighs, digging her nails into my back and shoulders, and scratching hard.

As we glided down on the eddy currents of our mutual climax, Katrina slid one hand across the back of my neck and pulled me into a sensual kiss. I closed my eyes as our tongues intertwined like two mating snakes, mirroring the intertwining of our bodies. Katrina broke off the kiss and gazed at me with a soft smile on her face.

"I love guys so much," Katrina said in a silky, almost dreamy voice, "You're so strong, so handy...so sexual...and so, so," I felt the touch of cold steel against my temple, "...stupid." Katrina concluded her praise for the masculine gender with the seductively evil smile of a black widow. She had the gun again.

"You know," Katrina continued, locking me in place with an arousing femme fatale gaze, "you could've knocked me the fuck out, taken the money, and run. But like everything with a cock and balls, most of your brainpower is between your legs. You couldn't resist plunging that giant horse-cock of yours into my middle-aged snatch one last time; and now you're mine again."

"Oh dear," I said with quintessentially British understatement.

"Well I kinda feel like I should thank you," continued Katrina with a gloating air, "you truly are the best screw I've ever had, and having came inside me one last time, I can now spin the story that you surprised me in my bedroom and raped me. And whilst you were busy filling me with your seed, I reached for the gun which I always keep under my pillow and blew your fucking brains out. Sure I got pregnant as a result, but so did my daughter; and in addition to our pregnancies, we'll also be brought closer together by something else: rape trauma."

"You are by far the worst mother I have ever..." I began to comment.

"Shut the fuck up!" Katrina hissed, pressing her gun against my temple to emphasise the point, "everything I've done, I've done for Zoë's sake. She'll be stronger after this, and so will our kids. Speaking of which, I should skin you alive for threatening to kill your own unborn child; my child. The only reason I'm not gonna to do that is I have a plan to stick to."

"So do I get any last words?" I asked with not a little sarcasm.

"Yes, you do," Katrina replied endearingly, "it's just occurred to me that I've never actually asked your name."

"Why would you bother to learn the pool guy's name?" I wondered aloud.

"I wouldn't," was Katrina's honest reply, "but I would like to know who the father of my child and grandchild is. I might even name one of 'em after you."

"David Gilmore." I said casually.

"Well, David Gilmore," Katrina answered, "it's time to say good night." With that she pulled the trigger.

There was a resounding click as the trigger released the cocking hammer, striking the metal of the gun.

Nothing happened.

Quick as lightning, I snatched the gun from Katrina's hand by the barrel, seized her by the chin, and used the butt of the revolver to knock her the fuck out.

I withdrew my flaccid member from inside the unconscious mother of the as yet unborn 'David Gilmore Junior' and climbed off the bed. I slid a small cushion underneath Katrina hips -- just in case she wasn't actually pregnant yet -- put my clothes back on and wiped my fingerprints off of the gun. I put the stashed gun inside the bag full of cash and took it with me, but not before turning around to take one last look at Ms Katrina Ziegler, lying spread-eagled and unconscious on the bed like a cum-filled whore.

"Goodnight."

***

Before checking out of my hotel under the name James Bauer, I remotely accessed the Ziegler phones and deactivated the tap that prevented them from calling 911, made a few final preparations for my exit plan and destroyed anything potentially incriminating that I couldn't take with me. Two hours later, 'Jack Bond' was sitting comfortably on a flight departing from LAX, safe in the knowledge that the Beverley Hills PD's investigation would take them in some very interesting directions, but none of them would lead back to me.

Katrina had caught me completely by surprise when she threatened to kill me, but she had not caught me unprepared. No one ever catches me unprepared. I knew every detail about the Ziegler family as long as there was an electronic trail leading me to it. I found out weeks before I'd even met Katrina that she was a registered gun owner, and had taken the precaution of replacing her weapon with an identical model that I had modified myself. The firing pin in the weapon Katrina had pointed at me was a few millimetres too short, meaning that it was too short to physically touch the bullet. Contrary to Katrina's assertion, most of my brainpower is not in fact located in my groin; indeed, I devote most of my considerable brainpower to ensuring that I live to fuck another day.

*

(As always, comments, suggestions, and feedback are welcome. I don't always respond to feedback, but I always read what my readers have to say, and take it into account for future releases. So if you have something to say, say it!)

12