All Comments on 'Intruder Ch. 11'

by Kasumi_Lee

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35about 10 years ago
Fathering children

Impregnating women and fathering children seem to be the same thing to John. However, really fathering children means being a Dad. To actually Father a child means to nurture that child and be the male voice in the child's life. I hope she can help him see that a real father's job begins at birth, not at impregnation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a conceited lowlife scumbag moron

tf the statistics are correct, that would mean there were 50 children bought up without a father, 50 children that probably ended up as delinquent, car stealing, mugging, vandalising, raping, soft target holdup robbers, drug dealing gang members most of who would end up sentenced to the already overfull jails. One would hope in real life that a victim would end up shooting this scumbag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

So very excited to see the next instalment posted!! Looking forward to part 12!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hey anon

Dude its a story get off your moral ground soapbox

glad you are back love this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story, ignore the other guy

While the previous installments were more visceral, this one was enjoyable nonetheless. Very few on this site are so adept at the breeding/impregnation formula and few capture that male need to invade, conquer and colonize as well as you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story!... And ignore that anon over there

Please post the next chapter soon~

Anon what's your problem... It's just a story, why are you taking it so seriously and talking about stats and stuff ._.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love it!

I stumbled upon this story a couple of days ago and have been reading it when time allowed. Reading one chapter after the next. I can't wait to see the next chapter! So few writers can keep my attention but you are doing great!

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedalmost 10 years ago
MMMMM, yessssss ...

More. Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best story I've ever read!!

I've read all the chapters in 2 days, and when I finished, I wanted more! It's the best story I've read on Literotica! Please keep on writing!!!

sasha1213sasha1213almost 10 years ago
Very decent

Thanks for your story. It was very enjoyable to read. Hope you will continue it)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the best so far !

love it! please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Update?

Any update on how chapter 12 is going? Your story is really great and I hope you continue with this story =D

rogerthat007rogerthat007almost 10 years ago
Where are you?

Please keep writing!

innerpartyloveinnerpartyloveover 9 years ago
Peacefull~

I have been hooked on and have periodically checked up on this story over time for a number of reasons. Firstly, because the plot is a very fullfilling fantasy of mine and is more developed than most erotica. That is a big deal- Any author can write about sex- but there has to be that STORY, emotions...to make it intense. You have developed John and Leah; and that makes this story click. The writing is suburb; your not an amateur.

Basically what I'm trying to say here is, from reader to author: Thank You. It is hard to find such a compelling/good read, and i really appreciate it. Hopefully this spurs you into action ;) Also; id love to talk with you about how you formulated the idea for the plot....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

When are you going to update again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

Your storiy is very hot...wish I had a sexy man to climb in my window at night

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please finish the story

She at least needs to have the baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like story ending.

I like happy ending. I also like that the rapist described his experience and how he became a rapist. It helps Leah to understand more about him. I like the way they communicate. I also like leah's personality. Sounds like they are a good match but they met each other in an unusual way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMGG!!

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST EROTICA SERIES I HAVE EVER READ!!

THE WAY YOU WRITE AND THE WORDS YOU USE ARE SO DIFFERENT (in a good way) I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OMG.

please keep writing more. i wanna know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cant wait for more

I hope he stays with her. Maybe he realizes that he can have feelings and be attached to one woman. And be a daddy to their baby. And lavish her with expensive gifts. He's loaded

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

This is a fantastic series! Please update it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please update soon. I'm hooked with this story

fefe428fefe428about 9 years ago
Interesting POV

While your POV throughout this story is so obviously male and so tragically flawed in so many ways, ironically, I found myself intrigued if not necessarily enjoying the story. I am interested to see if you've decided that this is the end of their story or if you plan to take it further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

I've cum numerous reading this series. So hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKasumi_Lee@Kasumi_Lee
Scroll down for English, German, and French. Hello! My name is Kasumi Lee, formerly known as "StealthBreeder", a username that had far more in common with the theme of my first published story than me. I'm so glad I was finally able to change it! My universal book link is l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES