Intruder Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kasumi_Lee
Kasumi_Lee
1,299 Followers

I started rocking my hips, gently at first, making my cock slide in and out of her as her pussy treacherously provided all the lubricant I needed. She simply lay on her back, passively accepting my violation of her body, yet refusing to shed tears or give any visible hint of accepting defeat. I didn't care; I simply began to thrust harder and harder, until I was virtually pounding her poor pussy with the power of each stroke. Before long, the bed began to creak with the momentum of the sex, and her body slid against the sheets as I raped her harder and harder, all the while refusing to show any sign of surrendering to the male between her legs.

Her body, on the other hand, was anything but passive. As my thrusting became more and more ferocious, her womanhood worked so hard to accommodate my manhood. Even as my cock rammed into her like a battering ram, the walls of her pussy continue to lubricate her passageway to avoid damage to the walls, and the muscles lining her love-tunnel began to contract rhythmically around my prick, caressing and soothing my manhood, especially as the sensitive head of my cock rubbed against the silken folds of her cunt. It was almost as if her pussy were trying to appease the intruder inside it, tempting it to cum before she did so as to minimise the chance of impregnation by an inferior male. In retrospect, it's much easier to anthropomorphise her pussy in my mind, even though I couldn't tell how she was feeling, but it turned me on so much to think of it as a contest between an aggressive, penetrating, thrusting male and a passive, receptive, appeasing female.

Furthermore, I am not, and have never been, an inferior male. Given the growing churning in my testicles, it was certainly tempting to give in and cum quickly, but I was determined to prove my sexual superiority by fucking her to an overpowering climax. I increased the pace of the forced copulation whilst holding out against ejaculating to early, determined to force her into a humiliating and simultaneous orgasm with me. I knew she could tell what I was doing, because she did her best to resist the inevitable, even as she refused to do anything to physically dislodge me from her. She had risked her bodily integrity to get revenge on me, and was now paying the price for it. I also angled each thrust so as to make my pubic bone rub against her clitoris, making the sexual stimulation unbearable for her.

She couldn't help herself as she cried out again in climax. She instinctively gripped by shoulders and hugged me close to her body, even lifting her legs up into the air as the orgasm was forced upon her. That was my chance. I accelerated my thrusting again until it was a wild frenzy, my masculine spear driving all the way up to the gateway to her womb, demanding entrance into her most sacred temple. Then my own orgasm arrived. I snarled through gritted teeth and thrust myself into her all the way up to the hilt as my liquid pleasure came boiling out of the tip of my penis, flooding her love-tunnel with my potent seed. She released her grip on my shoulders and just lay there, apparently passively accepting my conquest of her body.

"You think this makes you powerful?" she asked me, sounding out of breath.

"A man is never more powerful than when cumming inside a woman's pussy." Those words came spontaneously to my mouth, but they summed up exactly how I felt in that moment.

I felt a piece of cold steel press against the skin of my neck, which rapidly deflated my soaring, masculine ego.

"Wrong," she said with an air of black widow triumph, holding a switchblade against my throat, "a man is never more vulnerable than when he cums."

This latest development was utterly galling, and it came completely out of the blue. Just when I thought I had overpowered her completely, she'd checkmated me.

"You know I could kill you right now, don't you?" she said with a note of smugness.

My response was to close my fingers around her neck without squeezing.

"Then we'll die together."

"You have more balls than I thought," she replied, "or maybe you're just stupid."

"So go ahead and cut my throat," I told her, "I've just committed the ultimate crime against your bodily integrity, I'd do the same in your position."

"Well I wouldn't do the same in yours." she answered resolutely, "I wouldn't rape you just to assert my superiority, and I don't want to kill you. No one deserves to die."

"I'm pretty sure most other rape victims would disagree with you." I said. Although it was undoubtedly true, I surprised myself by saying such a thing.

"Should I be more like 'other rape victims' then?" she asked me.

"You are your own person," I told her, "and I am mine."

We lay there for the longest time, locked in a sexual standoff before she spoke again.

"I hated you so much after what you did to me a few weeks ago," she said to me, "and I was terrified of you. But I don't hate you anymore, and I don't fear you either."

"The minute I saw you, I knew I had to have you." I told her sincerely, "I never wanted you to be afraid of me; I just wanted to be inside you."

"So you decided to bust your nuts inside my body without even asking me if I was OK with it," she snapped at me angrily, "rape is an act of selfish power on the part of men with inadequate egos, nothing more."

"Rape is sex," I replied without any shame, "and I enjoyed every second of it."

She had no immediate answer to that statement.

"At least that's honest," she said, eventually, "it would have been ten times worse if you'd tried to justify it by convincing yourself I enjoyed it too."

"I did what I did to you purely out of masculine lust," I added, "nothing more."

There was another agonising pause.

"Never come near me again after this night," she said to me, "and I'll never say a word about what happened between us."

"Deal."

***

"I don't know whether to find that despicable or hot." I confessed to John as he brought his story to a close.

"It was a bit of both," he replied, running his hand up my naked thigh and underneath my nightdress, "I didn't know whether to be ashamed or proud of myself after what I did that night. Truth be told, I still don't."

"Given how that was just the start of your endeavours as a rapist, it seems like you took the later course." I pointed out to him.

"I'm not a psychopath," John explained to me as his hand caressed my pregnant belly, the belly he'd given me through rape, "I do have some compassion and empathy for the women I've violated. But the feeling I get when I ejaculate inside a woman is just so much more intoxicating, so much more primal than anything else I've felt, especially when it's against her will. The shame form that night is just residual from when I still had reservations about it."

"Well, she was right about one thing," I said to John, "your honesty is a big point in your favour, in spite of what you've done to so many women."

"I was honest with myself," he responded, "I never found out that girl's name, and yet I kept seeing around campus, even though we'd agreed never to go near each other again. But when I noticed that her belly was getting bigger, I didn't know what to think. Assuming she didn't terminate it later, my brief, frenzied actions had resulted in a new life, which she would have to carry inside her belly, give birth to, and nurture for years afterwards, and all because I had succumbed to my male lust in a single moment. After seeing her pregnant with my child, instead of shunning that feeling masculine superiority and locking it up in a mental cage, I chose to embrace it, and I've never looked back. A powerful cock and a potent pair of balls are only as good as my willingness to put them to use, and considering how I've fathered over fifty children since then, evolution seems to favour me."

I couldn't help but smile at the selfish conceit in his voice and words, and again, it was completely true. The night he'd taken me in my own bed had changed my life forever, and the way things were working out, it seemed to be for the better.

John's hand slithered southwards across my four-month belly to my pregnant pussy, still leaking cum from our most recent coupling. I inhaled sharply as he began to stimulate my clit with two fingers, not at all put off by the fact that I was leaking his bodily fluids. In response, I lifted one leg into the air and reached downwards. As I did so, he took that as a cue to initiate sex again, taking his hand away from my clit and using it to manoeuvre his manhood back into position. That wasn't quite what I had in mind, but it was hardly unwelcome.

As the head of his cock kissed the lips of my pussy, he eased it between my labia and slid ever so gently inside, eliciting a pleasured gasp from my upper lips. With him lodged snugly inside me, I reached down between my thighs and took a hold of his enormous nuts, caressing them like the precious gems they were to me.

John froze up slightly when my hand gripped on his balls and began caressing them.

"What are you doing?" he asked me.

"Stroking your ego." I replied.

(Suggestions and comments are always welcome, and although I don't always follow suggestions that are given, I always read them and always take them into account for future stories).

12