Intrusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I say I had Karen helplessly pinned it turned out that that wasn't strictly true. She had a certain amount of freedom to move and promptly demonstrated it, her hips moving upwards and helping to impale her upon my cock. She took me completely by surprise and what I had intended to be a slow and deliberate entry turned into a sudden rush. I was fully sheathed in her warm and willing passage before I knew what was happening. I mean, really, who was raping who here?

It would have been bad manners to complain so I ignored her breach of protocol. Instead of commenting I set to work with a will, pulling back and thrusting in with some vigour. At the same time I reached for her breasts. I do like having breasts to occupy my hands while I'm entertaining. With my hands on her breasts instead of holding her ankles, Karen was able to shift the position of her legs. This was fine by me because it was far too late to do anything in the way of resistance. Apparently she thought this as well, with her legs just moving back down a little and then wrapping themselves around my waist.

The other girls were watching, giggling, and commenting. I hastily tuned out the comments after hearing the first few. They'd be giving me a complex. I concentrated on Karen, continuing to fuck her just as hard as I could.

Having surrendered, Karen wasn't backwards about doing her bit. Her fingers were biting into my shoulders, her legs doing their best to crush me, and her hips helping to drive her up and onto my cock, rising rapidly to meet it as I thrust into her.

I'd like to say we had a long, slow, sensuous, coming-together, but I'd be lying in my teeth if I did. I was taking her hot and hard right from the word go and she was responding in the same way. It was all raw emotion, flesh meeting flesh, sensations running rampart, lustful passion dictating what we did.

Quite frankly I was surprised we were able to keep going as long as we did. The way her passage clamped onto me I wouldn't have been overly surprised to have been milked dry on that first thrust. Disappointed, maybe, but not surprised. As it was I managed to keep going for a respectable time, our mutual excitement steadily building as we went.

We both managed to climax at about the same time. Fortunate, as I had nothing left in the tank afterwards and wouldn't have been able to help her if she hadn't gone. Karen's eyes just seemed to glaze over and she shuddered beneath me, clamping down on me and sending me over the edge. I was totally done. I just lay on her for a few moments, trying to get my breath back.

Finally I was on my feet again, trousers on. I looked around at the girls and not a one of them had made a move towards getting dressed again.

"Am I to take it," I asked with a sigh, "that you all intend to just ignore me and continue with your little party?"

The girls swapped some looks with each other and then the young lady I had flagged as a virgin giggled and nodded.

I just shook my head and retreated, heading towards the kitchen to make myself some coffee.

"You might like to point Karen towards the bathroom," I told them as I went. "She'll probably enjoy a shower."

I put the kettle on for some coffee and while waiting for it to boil I heard the shower start up. I shrugged. What could I do? It would be rude to chase them all out and they had paid their dues, in a way. I settled down to some coffee and some biscuits.

I'd just about finished my coffee when two of the young ladies wandered in. They had found time to get dressed, which was a bit of a relief. They wanted to know if they were allowed to pinch another bottle of wine.

"Not if any of you are driving home," I told them.

"Karen's driving," they told me, "and she's not drinking."

In that case I had no problems with losing another bottle. The good stuff was locked away and the cheap stuff I didn't give a damn about. The girls didn't go straight back with the happy news. They beat about the bush a bit and then came out with what was bothering them. In a nutshell, they wanted to know why I'd picked on Karen and not one of them. They seemed to be a little bit of disgruntled. I ask you, you tell a girl you're going to grab her and have sex with her and she's all up in arms and crying you're a monster. Pick someone else and she's all insulted and wanting to know why not her.

"Two reasons," I told them. "First, I thought you two would be a little upset and embarrassed if either of you were fucked in front of the rest of the group. Second, Karen was standing nearest me."

"Do you mean that if one of us had been standing nearest you then you might have grabbed one of us instead of Karen?"

"Quite possibly, but remember that the embarrassment factor was there as well. I wouldn't have wanted to upset you."

There was a pause at that stage while they considered the matter. Before they could put forth any more questions I continued.

"I have to admit that I find you both very attractive. If the pair of you care to drop by tomorrow afternoon I'll be quite happy to fuck both of you. I may even spank you as part of the deal."

"What?"

"You heard. What I'll do when you come over is grab one of you right away, bend you over the nearest convenient piece of furniture, pull down your panties, and fuck you. After that I'll totally strip the other before letting her pick a position and taking her. I may even let her be on top."

Both girls were blushing wildly.

"Um, yes, well I think we'll go and get the wine," one of them said and they both beat a hasty retreat.

A little later another of the girls wandered in for a glass of water. That was her excuse, anyway. She had her drink and then gave me the evil eye.

"I am not a lesbian," she flatly stated.

"I didn't for one moment think you were."

"Oh. Did you think I'd be embarrassed?"

"You would have been appalled, not embarrassed."

She frowned then caught on to what I was saying.

"You were referring to me when you said one of us was a virgin?" she asked indignantly.

I just smiled and winked.

"What on earth makes you think that?" she asked, sounding rather huffy.

"Am I wrong? Would you rather I had chosen you?"

Again, I suspected that she would have. What is it with women? They have to be the preferred choice whether they want the man or not.

"I'll tell you what. Come and see me on Sunday afternoon and I'll find out for myself if you're still a virgin. You won't be after I've finished finding out but it should be an interesting experience."

"You are, without doubt, the most arrogant bastard I've ever met. Do you really think I'm going to come here on Sunday just so you can find out if I'm a virgin?"

"No. I expect you to come so you won't be a virgin anymore," I said with an evil smile. "Don't worry. You have two days to decide. Ah, you might like to consider whether you want a spanking to go with the sex. I noticed you got quite excited when I spanked Michelle."

She stormed out, muttering rude things under her breath.

It dawned on me that I was probably building up trouble for myself. Of the three girls I'd invited around I knew the names of - none. I didn't even know if they knew my name. Ah well, I was sure things would work out. I'd get Michelle to give me a rundown on who was who. Assuming that she was even talking to me.

I finished my coffee and retired to my bedroom, switching on the television there. Then I just laid back and relaxed. I could hear the girls laughing and chatting, with their own music playing, but figured they'd be happier if I kept out of the way.

Karen was the next one to visit me. She wanted to know if I had any decent coffee or did they have to put up with the jar on the table. I said that as far as I was concerned the jar on the table was decent coffee. Before she departed to make her coffee I stopped her and asked her for the names of the various girls.

"Janet, Helga, Michelle, and Louise," she informed me.

"I already know Michelle's name," I pointed out. "It's the last girl's name I need to know."

"Michelle," I was promptly informed. "There's no law against having multiple friends with the same name. However, I will admit we just call her Shelly."

"So now I have four names. Which woman belongs to which name?"

As far as I could determine Janet and Michelle number two were the girls I had invited around on the Saturday and Louise was my little virgin who probably wouldn't turn up on Sunday. That left Helga as the possible lesbian. That doesn't mean she was one. Just that those were the vibes I got. I thanked Karen and she trotted off to get her coffee.

Do all women get insulted if you don't offer to rape them? Karen had no sooner departed when Helga appeared. Did I mention that she was also blonde and beautiful? What you might call the pick of the litter. She also knew it and was definitely feeling insulted. She was quite blatant about asking why I hadn't picked her if I wanted to have sex with one of them.

"Would you have agreed?" I asked.

"Certainly not," she snapped. "I don't even know you."

"A fair enough reason. Would you have consented to be raped?"

"If I agree to be raped, is it still rape?" she asked me.

"Good question. I was wondering that myself. In Karen's place what would you have done?"

"I don't know. I wasn't in Karen's place, was I? Why did you pick her instead of me?"

"Mainly because she annoyed me demanding the SD card from the camera."

"Oh. You almost gave us heart attacks when you walked in with that camera pointing at us. If that was the main reason, what was the rest of it?"

"I thought you might be a lesbian."

"You're kidding," she said, sounding horrified.

"You're not?"

"Certainly not."

"Pity I didn't know that. I'll tell you what. If you're not doing anything Sunday morning come around and I'll put you in Karen's place. We'll see if you agree to being raped."

I looked her over, remembering her without her clothes.

"Do you really think I'll come around just so you can have the chance to fuck me?"

"I don't know," I admitted, "but I'll wait for Sunday with happy anticipation."

"You are quite insane," she grumbled and left.

I had to admit that she was probably right. I'd invited four girls around over two days. If they all turned up I was going to be so far gone that I wouldn't be able to go to work on Monday. There again, the chance of even one of them turning up was close to zero so I needn't worry.

I relaxed with the TV, waiting for the party to wind up. It was gone midnight by the time that it did. I wandered out as they were tidying up and all the girls seemed a little tipsy apart from Karen and Michelle. A short time later Karen was chasing the girls she was driving home out of the door to her car, the girls calling thanks for allowing them to have their party.

I delayed Michelle before she headed home. Living next door it was just a short walk for her.

"Before you go, Michelle, there are a couple of things," I murmured. "First, my keys?"

She blushed and dived into her bag to retrieve them. She'd forgotten all about them.

"The other thing is, that spanking. I feel that as I spanked you it's up to me to check and make sure you're OK."

"I'm fine," she said, blushing and putting her hands against her bottom.

"Maybe you are and maybe you aren't," I pointed out. "I'll feel happier once I've checked for myself."

Psychological domination is a wonderful thing. Right at that moment I had it where Michelle was concerned. She was still remembering getting spanked. She'd probably overcome it fast enough but right now she would obey me. A hand on her back and I steered her towards the couch, getting her to bend over the end of it.

"Don't worry," I told her. "A quick check and you'll be off home."

She gave an indignant squeak when I flicked her dress up and slid her panties down.

"What's the problem? I saw it all earlier."

I ran my fingertips very lightly across her bottom, drifting them back and forth over both her cheeks.

"Just a trifle red," I murmured. "Ah, I believe you were complaining that my hand landed here a few times."

My fingertips feathered their way across her pudenda, touching so lightly that she could almost believe it was her imagination. Only almost. She knew damn well I was touching her there. It was quite surprising to see her labia blush slightly and start to swell. She must have been feeling very sensitive.

"Oh dear," I said, my hand running back and forth along her mound, my touch now somewhat firmer. "It appears that I've left your motor running. The gentlemanly thing to do is to take care of the problem."

"No need to bother," she said quickly.

"I insist," I said, my fingers easing her lips apart.

By a fortuitous chance my trousers had slipped down and my cock was out and erect. It was the work of a moment to bring it to bear, brushing the head against her lips before letting it press gently against her entrance.

"If you don't want this just say no very firmly," I told her, starting to push a little harder.

"Yeah, like that's going to stop you," she grumbled, ending with a little gasp as I started going deeper.

"Well, of course it would stop me. What do you think I am?"

The correct answer to that question would be someone who was steadily sinking his cock into her and feeling her start to press back. A person who had no inclination to stop what he was doing.

"So if I say no you will really stop?"

"Are you saying no?" I asked. "If you are you're leaving it a little late."

With that I gave a firmer push and my groin was firmly pressed against her, my full length deep inside her.

"I'll tell you what," I told her. "We'll just take it nice and easy while you make up your mind."

With that I started moving inside her, pulling slowly back and returning, feeling her automatically moving with me. While doing this I pushed her dress higher, finding her bra and releasing it. Hands around her, clasping her breasts, and a continuous slow movement, moving firmly in and out, but not rushing things.

Michelle didn't say anything for a while. That's not to say she was silent, she wasn't. She was letting out a soft moan in time to my gentle invasions, almost sounding like a cat purring. Assuming that this wasn't intended to be a no I just kept up with the same slow thrust, with her rocking in place, pushing to meet me with no urgency.

Having recently entertained Karen I was in a position where I could keep these slow movements going for longer than normal and I did so. The whole thing was highly pleasurable from where I was standing and listening to Michelle I could honestly say she seemed to have no regrets.

Eventually, biology started to catch up with me. My excitement was building (hopefully so was Michelle's) and with the increased excitement came a gradual increase in the effort I was putting in. I was starting to thrust in harder and faster and Michelle was reciprocating. Her purr faded away, being replaced first with eager little cries, then with calls for me to take her even harder. Being a naturally considerate person I did my best to oblige.

Michelle finally climaxed. I recognised this by the scream she gave when it happened. I also climaxed, but managed to refrain from screaming. We stayed joined together for a few moments, me gently stroking her breasts. (I do like breasts.) Finally Michelle found her voice.

"Ah, I think no. Take it out," she gasped.

A promise is a promise. I did as instructed.

"You are a, um, a. . ." she mumbled.

"Gentleman?" I suggested, since she couldn't seem to find the right description.

"Not exactly what I intended to say," she muttered.

"It's late," I told her. "Time for all good little girls to go to bed. Their own beds," I added hastily when she glared at me.

I saw her out and actually escorted her home. Only next door but one can't be too careful. Someone might try to take advantage of her. Returning and retiring myself I had several points I had to ponder. Would the various young ladies turn up as invited? What would I do if they did? (That was an easy decision.) What if some of them turned up at the wrong time and I found myself faced with a group? (Certain interesting scenarios suggested themselves.) Did the girls know that all the pictures they took and threw up on the TV would have been automatically saved and backed up by my software? Should I tell them?

I could see some interesting times ahead.

12