Intrusion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point, as the first episode ended, he made a move to get up, his arm reaching round the back of her as he did so. Apparently mistaking his intention, Lucy snuggled in closer, slipping her arm around his waist. He dropped his own arm onto her shoulders, and she made no move to stop him.

Okay, he was definitely not getting up now. Although he did drop his free hand into his lap in the hope of covering up the slight bulge that was beginning to show in his jeans. Lucy was hot, but she was also Denzel's girlfriend, and he didn't want her to get the wrong idea... even if his body seemed to be telling him the opposite.

[Emotional responses in Target Two rising as projected. Restrictions bypassed in Target Four, and inhibitions lowered, permitting expression of previously concealed desires for intimacy with Target Two. In order to maximise emotional response and allow complete takeover of executive functions, accessing brain circuits and physiological triggers responsible for mating drive.]

As the second episode ended, Liam turned towards Lucy, about to ask if she wanted a cup of coffee, but the words caught in his throat as he lost himself in her eyes, seeing her gaze up towards him. Her lips were full, inviting, and she was so close...

He didn't even know which of them initiated the kiss, but it was gentle and sensuous, her mouth brushing against his, her eyes closing. After a few moments, he broke away, his conscience getting the better of him, just for a moment.

"Should we be...?" he began, before she pulled his head down towards hers for an even more passionate kiss.

This time, he didn't care, responding eagerly, his tongue entwining with hers. Lucy was, it turned out, a remarkable kisser, and it was probably the best he'd ever felt just from that one act. She was turning in towards him, breasts pressed up against his chest, the hand that had previously been around his waist now pushing up past the bottom of his shirt to softly stroke the base of his back. His arms were around her, holding her tight, as their legs began to tangle awkwardly on the sofa.

Lucy pulled away for a second time, having the presence of mind to turn the TV off before starting to undo the buttons on his shirt. Liam couldn't remember the last time he'd been this turned on by someone; it was almost as if the passion was rolling over him - over both of them - from out of nowhere. Except, of course, that he had always liked Lucy, and had, in fact, fantasised about this moment more than once.

And now it was all coming true.

As she slid her hands over his now exposed chest, he gently stroked her cheek, gazing into those deep orbs of hers, seeing his own desire reflected in her own. It wasn't just that she had a good body he reflected, she was also very pretty, and those lips of hers were something else. They kissed again, as her hands roamed over his upper body. Eagerly, he pulled her blouse free of the waistband of her trousers, running his fingertips over the warm skin beneath.

After some awkward contortions, he reluctantly broke the kiss so that she could pull his shirt off, tossing it over the small coffee table, and he began to fumble with the buttons to the top she was wearing over her blouse - hurrying rather more than she had with his shirt, feeling as if he was on autopilot, yet loving every moment.

This was, after all, Lucy. Wow. He couldn't believe that he was finally making out with her, and that things had got so far so quickly. They hadn't even kissed before today, and she already had him half-naked. God damn, he wished he'd known she'd felt this way earlier! Although when they would have had the opportunity, he didn't know.

Which thought suddenly reminded him of Denzel. His flatmate was hardly going to be happy if he found out about this, and right now, they couldn't afford to rent separately. Was it really worth it, just for one time with his girlfriend?

"Uh... perhaps we should think about this..." he said, surprised at how breathy his voice sounded.

"He's not here," said Lucy, rubbing her hand down his belly, "he's not going to find out. And, Liam, I really want this. I guess I always have, even if I wouldn't admit it. And I think you do too, am I right?"

She lifted her blouse up and pulled it over her head, revealing an hourglass shaped body and a cream-coloured bra that contrasted with her skin, pushing her breasts up into a delightful cleavage. Liam had nothing to say to that, except to pull her in for another kiss. Responding eagerly, Lucy's hand dove down to his groin, feeling the bulge that was now threatening to burst out of his jeans.

"Mmm..." she whispered, before nibbling at his ear, "that feels interesting... why don't I see what you've got waiting for me?"

Liam gasped as she deftly unzipped his flies and slipped her hand inside his boxers, pulling his erection free. She looked down at it, and he followed her gaze, as her soft hand stroked the length of it. The rich ebony of her skin was striking against the paleness of his shaft, and he caught his breath at both the vision of it and the sensation of her touch.

Lucy let out a chuckle of delight. "Myth busted!" she said with a wide grin, white teeth flashing.

[Mating drive fully engaged in both targets. Emotional and physiological responses weakening resistance to intrusion. Susceptibility increasing, and project that further mutual stimulation will permit simultaneous control of both targets. Therefore delay subversion of executive functioning until optimum arousal achieved.]

They were kissing again, bodies pressed close together as Liam found the clasp that undid Lucy's bra. Her free hand was trying to pull his jeans and boxers down, and he had to shift his position on the sofa to allow her to do so, not wanting her other hand to cease its ministrations... nor for her lips to leave his.

But leave his they eventually did, as Lucy traced kisses down the angle of his jaw, nibbling at his neck, moving lower as she continued to try to get his jeans off. In the end, she was compelled to get up and push the coffee table out of the way, helping him to get out of his trainers so that she could finally drag his trousers down and throw them to one side, leaving him naked before her, his hard jutting up, and now bereft of her touch.

Lucy stood up, and began to undo the fastening on her own trousers, kicking off her shoes as she did so. Liam lurched forward, pulling her into him as he half-rose off the sofa. Her breasts were perfectly rounded, swollen nipples a dark blackish-brown against rich mahogany. Eagerly, he kissed each one in turn, sucking gently as he tasted her. Lucy murmured her appreciation, holding his head in place as she eased the tight trousers down over her thighs.

Soon, she was naked, pushing him down onto the carpet in front of the sofa, leaning over him, hips pressed to his stomach, legs straddling his abdomen. He slid his hands down her back, feeling the dark skin silky smooth beneath his fingertips, until he was cupping her rounded buttocks.

Lucy's breast popped free of his mouth as she inched her way down his body. Liam manoeuvred her round until he could rest his back against the base of the sofa. He gazed up into her eyes, feeling her warm breath on his face as his cock rubbed against her crotch and its short fuzz of hair.

"Oh, yeah, baby..." she moaned, adjusting her position until her spread legs were right above his tip.

"Lucy!" he cried, as he gripped her hips and lowered her body onto his, slowly easing himself inside her welcoming slit.

[Complication noted: additional targets identified and approaching. Achievement of optimum accessibility now in jeopardy. Expedite anticipated completion.]

"Oh, God, Liam!"

Lucy thrust herself down onto him with unexpected vigour, thwarting his plans of taking it slow. Her hips bucked as she began rapidly moving against him, his cock plunging in and out, one hand on her heaving buttocks, the other on one of her breasts. Liam gasped in delight, but she silenced him with another drawn-out kiss.

He couldn't last much longer, not against this delightful torment. Lucy was writhing against him, pushing herself as hard onto him as she could, and letting out sharp cries whenever their lips parted. Liam had never had sex this good, not even the first time, and the fact that it was the wondrous Lucy that he was moving towards climax only made it better.

His entire world was reduced to the sensations she was inducing in him, and to the look of rapture on her face as they approached the inevitable conclusion to their unexpected tryst.

Which probably explained why neither of them heard the door to the flat opening.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" shouted Denzel.

***

They had not even managed to finish their tea before Helen returned, telling them that they now had a job on. Rebecca welcomed the break - at last there would be something to truly take her mind off things. Of course, it would also give Kate the perfect opportunity to see what Room 42 actually did when they weren't sitting at their desks.

The incident, it transpired, had occurred outside of London, although close enough that it was easier to take the car than the train. Even so, it was over an hour's drive down the A2, and it didn't help that Helen seemed to be in a bad mood for some reason. Rebecca tried asking her about it, but received only a grunted response that she would find out about it later. Well, that was no help.

As a result, most of the trip passed in silence, although, if Kate minded that, she wasn't showing it. Nonetheless, they eventually pulled up at the edge of an open expanse of grass at the top of a steep slope. There were already police cars there, but not any local attention that she could see. It didn't look like a very busy area; waste ground, rather than a park.

They trudged over to a cluster of trees at the top of the slope, the town centre spread out below them. A large war memorial dominated the skyline to their back, but that looked deserted, too. However, it did not take long for them to find the site they were looking for, cordoned off by police tape.

A police officer walked towards them, holding his hand out to stop them, but lowering it again when he saw Kate's uniform. Slightly puzzled, he looked from the army officer to Rebecca, evidently wondering what an obvious civilian in jeans and a geeky T-shirt was doing with the military. Before he could think of anything to say, Helen was waving her pass in front of him and asking to be let through.

"Do you mind telling me what this is about?" asked the officer, standing aside.

"Unfortunately, yes, I do. Please wait here."

The four of them came to a stop near the middle of the cordoned off area. It did, Rebecca had to admit, look slightly odd.

Here, in a patch between the trees, was a muddy circular depression, loose soil splattered around it as if something heavy had smashed into the ground and left a crater. Something that clearly wasn't there any more.

The science advisor carefully walked over to the depression, slipped on some nitrile gloves and took a sample of the soil. Squatting on her haunches, she looked around to see if there was any other hint what had happened.

"Any thoughts?" asked Helen as Richard took photographs. Brandon was back at headquarters, hopefully going through the data they had been supplied with.

"Something came down here," she said, although that was surely self-evident, "about 35 centimetres across, I'd say. It came in quite fast, but not at meteoritic speed... and look, over there, some light scorch marks on the grass. Attitude control jets, maybe?"

"The telemetry did suggest that it was coming in too slowly to be natural," agreed Helen. Which was, in part, why they had been called in at all.

"No sonic boom, either. A meteorite this size would leave a much bigger crater. This was more like a cannon ball."

"But not a spaceship."

"Not at this size, no. Unless we've got really tiny aliens."

"So where is it?" asked Kate, saying what they were all thinking.

"That's the question, isn't it? It was already like this when it was found, yes?"

"According to the report, yes."

"A dog-walker?"

"No, a jogger, apparently. Doesn't look the best place for it to me, but what do I know?"

Rebecca had to agree - if silently - that Helen didn't look like she regularly went jogging. But, in any case, that wasn't what was important right now.

"In that case, can you get a shot of this...?" she asked Richard.

"Ah," said the detective, stepping over to do so, "dog prints."

"And on top of the ejecta, which means that they were made after whatever it was came down. So, unless the police brought one in - and I can't see why they would - that means that a dog got here before our first report got made. And this place looks a bit of a dump, but I can't imagine there's that many strays around, so that most likely means a dog-walker."

"So," said Kate, sounding doubtful, "somebody comes across an alien artefact of some kind, lying here in a field, and walks off with it without saying anything?"

"There are boot prints nearby, too, although that could be the police or the witness we do know about. But, yes, that's looking our best bet. Maybe it looked valuable."

"If it's over a foot across, it's got to have been heavy surely?"

"Yeah, you'd think so. But, at the end of the day, somebody's taken it. Unless it flew away again, and there's no sign of scorch marks immediately around the impact site, so I'm thinking that that's unlikely."

"So what do we do, go door to door asking if anyone happens to have stolen an alien artefact?"

"Not likely to work too well," agreed Richard.

"Wait..." said Helen, "this morning, you said Nalini had been called away to something unexpected. You don't happen to know what that was, do you?"

"She didn't say," Richard fiddled with his phone, "but she did say where she was going... here it is. Medway Maritime Hospital, apparently."

"That's not a very helpful name... where on Earth is that?"

"Uh..." said Rebecca standing up and turning round as she remembered a sign she'd seen on the trip down. She pointed to the far end of the patch of open ground, where a large building loomed behind the war memorial, "isn't that it?"

12