Invaders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was only one way of finding out...

It took more time than he'd anticipated for them to close in on the large and imposing house. It was long enough for them to be wet to the bone again. Pausing in the shadows just before they crossed the gravel courtyard, he glanced at Susie and held out his arms. "Would you let people looking like we do into your house?"

The semi light from the house infront of them, and lamps along the edge of the lane behind them, gave her face an ethereal quality. The dripping water that dropped from her hair and ran down her face added to that picture. "If I had a house like this," she wryly said, wriggling her nose, "then I wouldn't allow us anywhere near it. Do you think he's home?"

"He's home. Didn't you notice a couple of lights turning on and off when we were approaching?"

She shrugged. "No, but then I guess I'm not a secret agent."

The sound of barking dogs shook them both before they realised the noise came from inside the house. A man's voice cut off the sound with a single command. When Susie collapsed against him and uttered a sigh of relief, Bill gave her a brief hug. "Don't worry," he told her, taking her hand and gently pulled her with him across the gravelled courtyard. Each step suddenly seemed laden with meaning. "One small step for man," he whispered. "A giant leap for mankind."

The ornate doorbell had a heavy chime to it, as if weighted with significance. Was that really the time—half five in the morning? Maybe Russo wouldn't even answer the door? He rang it again, once, twice—conveying to the man inside the house that they weren't going away.

When he saw movement on the other side, one question bounced around his mind. Only one. Taking a step forward, he stood protectively infront of Susie as they watched the door slowly open.

Relief flooded his body.

The man had wavy, black hair...

"Mr. Russo?" he asked, standing tall in an attempt to portray some dignity. It wasn't easy with his wet clothes glued to his skin.

The man nodded, the alert eyes covering his dishevelled appearance with an almost surgical precision and then flicking past him to Susie. At least she had the heavy car coat around her.

"What can I do for you?"

Bill exchanged glances with his girlfriend. She was literally shaking now, either from the cold or the significance of the moment. "Mr. Russo. We need to see you."

The Present

Bill felt better after his shower. Just cleaning his body felt good. After the soakings he and his clothes had taken, and his intense lovemaking sessions with Susie, it felt liberating to cleanse his sweaty skin. Maybe it also had something to do with finally meeting a dark haired Steve Russo? His horrific concerns remained, but a problem shared was a problem halved.

Russo had served up scrambled eggs, bacon and toast along with several cups of fresh coffee and he'd had wolfed down the hot food while he relayed everything he knew and suspected.

Susie had contented herself with the yoghurt and fruit Russo had provided, washed down with fresh water. Bill could tell from the way she looked and acted that she needed sex again. The outline of her hard nipples as her breasts strained against the sheer material of that red/green kimono style robe confirmed that fact.

Had it not been for Russo's insistence on talking to him while Susie showered, he knew she'd probably have taken him there and then in the guest en-suite bathroom. His body's reaction to the sight of her in that robe right now made him wish she had.

Russo seemed to be impressed, too, judging from the number of times his eyes had flickered at Susie's tits while Bill was talking. Not that the professor had missed a single thing that he'd explained. The searching questions throughout, and the pieces of small detail he queried, were testament to the fact he'd been listening intently throughout.

When he'd brought Russo completely up-to-date with the facts and his theories, they'd simply stared at one another for a good thirty seconds. "The average person..." he then said, "would think you're either mad or deluded."

Bill felt his mouth go dry. "You're not the average person."

"That... is... true," Russo conceded, pausing between each word. His thoughtful gaze ran over both his guests. "The alternative conclusion is that you've stumbled on something so big it makes even this Professor's mind boggle."

"That's what you think?"

Russo didn't answer. Instead, he turned to Fawcett's girlfriend. "Susie, what do you think?"

"What do you mean?" she nervously asked.

Russo poured himself another coffee, adding some milk and sugar. "What I mean is that everything I've heard so far has been through your boyfriend's eyes. I don't know what your view is. I have no idea how you feel. That's why I ask you again. What do you think?"

Susie paused, and then leant forward to help herself to a banana, seemingly oblivious to the way the front of her robe spilt open to allow a clear view of her majestic cleavage. Brushing her silky black hair from her face, she gradually sat back up and tightened the belt.

Bill knew it was a deliberately act. She wanted to distract them, to buy some time. He'd seen the same trick a few times before, always when she was feeling uncomfortable. She shrugged, finally unpeeling the banana and breaking off a piece. It suddenly hit him that during all their discussions in the car on the way here, it he'd never asked her opinion.

What did she think?

"I can only speak from two perspectives," she calmly said, after a few moments to think things through. "The first is what actually happened to me. The second are things Bill has told me. We talked about everything on our journey here. What's happened, what Bill's thoughts are, what we know and the things we assume. At first, I thought we were overreacting... that there must be a simple explanation for what's been happening..."

"And now?"

"Something is wrong, Steve, badly wrong. I don't know what that is, but if Bill wasn't with me I'd be scared out of my wits. If he hadn't come into those restrooms when he did..."

When she tailed off, a single tear falling down her cheek, both men waited until she was composed again. She took another piece of her banana, chewing thoughtfully before looking at Russo again.

"You need to help us..."

***

The three of them had been so focused on their lengthy conversation that they'd remained in their robes, even though they'd all moved through to the study some time ago. Russo had momentarily left the two of them to feed his two golden Labradors and Susie was determined to use the limited time available to satisfy the need running through her body.

Shifting her position on the sofa so that she could keep her eye firmly on the half open door, she took Bill's hand and pulled it between her legs. "Quickly," she told him. "Now!"

His eyes flew wide open. This was mad. "We don't have time—"

"I can see the door," she insisted, flopping against the back of the couch and easing her curvy hips forwards against his hand. Her breathing began to quicken. "I need this..."

He grunted as his fingers came into contact with her smooth mound. She was already wet from her arousal. Despite the awkwardness of the situation, he knew her state was so high he'd find it difficult to persuade her to wait. He'd been feeling it, too. When her long legs opened wider in encouragement, he reluctantly allowed his knuckles to brush against her wet labial lips.

The feather-light touch brought a groan from each of them.

"Fuck me," she told him, starting to adjust her body, but his free hand pushed her back on the sofa. That would be a step too far but there were other ways to provide temporary relief.

"We can't," he told her, rubbing his fingers over her sex. He traced the contours of her oiled vulva until her soft pants of arousal increased. God, his cock was so hard under the robe. "Watch the fucking door and just enjoy this, then when we go upstairs to sleep..."

He didn't need to complete the sentence.

Susie nodded and opened her legs wider. From her position on the sofa she'd be able to see Russo in the hall before he returned to the room. Whether she'd be able to stop before she had her climax was a different matter. Not that she cared right now. She just needed her release.

She began to pant even harder.

It was clear from the look in Bill's eyes that he was really into this too. She smiled at him, but when his gentle fingertips found her clit and stroked the swollen bud the smile turned to a grimace of pleasure. She moistened her lips with her tongue and moved her hand moved to his forearm, urging him on as he stroked her slippery sex.

"Yes," she throatily whispered. Her breathing was heavy as he kept up the delicious pressure. Both of them knew they were in a race to bring her to the finishing line before their host returned to the room and both were fully committed to the cause.

Her hips humped harder as the circular pattern of his fingers took her close to the orgasm she craved. She could feel her nipples jutting like pegs through the red/green kimono style robe and yanking it open, she reached for his shaven head and dragged it to her breast. He sucked in a nipple at the same time as his fingers pressed harder on her engorged vulva.

"Oh, God, Bill—"

"Watch the door..." he urgently grunted, biting down on her dark bud as he increased the pace.

Her gasp turned into a moan when he slid two fingers inside her and flicked his thumb against her aching button. "Oh, God... Oh God..."

He pulled away from her majestic breasts so that he could watch her beautiful black face. She was nearly there now and her body was bucking violently against his hand. He worked his fingers faster and as he flicked her g-spot, he gained his reward as she gurgled and flooded his hand with her honeyed nectar.

When her eyes closed in the throes of her orgasm, his gaze turned to the door. He should have left it there but couldn't help himself.

He kept going, not allowing his fingers to give her any respite. His cock was throbbing but they didn't have time. Susie groaned again as she began to spiral upwards once more and when she hit a second orgasm, his lips covered hers to keep her uncontrollable moans inside the room.

***

Russo's re-emergence in the hall was perfectly timed. Only the rosy blush on Susie's cheeks, and the persistent throbbing of Bill's cock under his robe, gave any sort of indication of what they'd got up to in his absence. Plus the smell of sex remained in the air. Bill hoped that their host didn't detect it, and to his relief Russo's mind was focused on other things.

"This is what I suggest," their host began, changing from passive to decisive in the time it had taken him to see to his two golden Labradors. "First, I'd like to walk through some of the key points while they're fresh in our minds. Afterwards, you can both catch up on a couple of hours sleep while I make a few phone calls. After the night you've described, I'd say that was essential, especially as I suspect we'll need all our energy as the day progresses."

He picked up a green apple from the bowl on the table and jauntily tossed it into the air as he headed for the large armchair opposite Bill and Susie.

"Then we'll decide on our next steps. How does that sound?"

Bill nodded. Tiredness was creeping up on him and a couple of hours of sleep seemed like a great idea, though not before he'd made love to Susie again. His need for sex was burning through his body after their impromptu finger-fucking session. It amazed him how he could remain in such a state of horniness when their future—everyone's future—could be at stake.

"In my profession," Russo went on, taking a crunching bite of the apple and chomping on it as he deliberated, "I've been involved in debating, researching, investigating and lecturing on many strange occurrences. Without exception, they've all had a logical explanation."

"So you think—?"

"That this also has a logical explanation? Of course, but I have a completely open mind on what that might be. How long have you believed in extraterrestrials, Bill?"

The thickset man felt a shiver run up his spine. Even just being asked the question made him feel foolish. Had he really suggested to Russo that something non human could be at work here? He still found his own theory difficult to comprehend. "I believe it's possible to be other forms of life out there, yes," he slowly said. "Only a fool with a closed mind wouldn't think that. But as for other non human entities visiting earth, I've always believed that to be a little farfetched."

"Until now..."

Bill nodded. "Until our experiences over the last twelve hours..."

"That's interesting. One the one hand, it's true that no credible evidence of extraterrestrial life has been discovered which has been generally accepted by the mainstream scientific community. On the other, extraterrestrial life was first considered by the Greeks in the 7th and 6th centuries B.C. Jewish, Hindu and Islamic beliefs have all referred to extraterrestrial life."

"And your beliefs?"

Russo took another giant crunch of apple. "Mine? I believe it's a fascinating topic and I have an open mind on everything in life. But experience has taught me to deal in facts, and that enough of them eventually lead you to the correct conclusion. Some of the things you've told me are supposition, based on your experiences. Others are indisputable facts, and that's what we need to focus on."

Bill glanced at Susie. She smiled back. That indisputable sexual glow remained on her cheeks, but they were both desperate to follow this conversation through to its conclusion. His gut was twisting at the possibilities.

"First point," Russo continued, tossing the apple core into the round wastebasket and raising a single finger. "The number of blonde men is increasing exponentially not only in this country, but across the world. You've told me that from your experience and I've seen it for myself."

Bill nodded. "That's indisputable."

"Indeed." He held up two fingers. "In one of my recent lectures, I put the phenomena down to a new worldwide fashion fad. It's not." The recollection had returned to him as he'd been feeding Max and Bess. It had got lost in his and Leila's lovemaking, but she'd told him it all the same. "You referred earlier to these people having dyed their hair. Have you noticed any roots? No? Point number two is that this is a case of their hair actually changing colour."

"Changing colour?" Bill practically scoffed. "Naturally?"

The expression on Russo's face didn't alter. "I don't think natural is the word, do you? This isn't some sort of secret or religious sect who deliberately changes their appearance to suit their cause. People—men—are actually becoming blonde."

For the first time, Bill detected something more than the level-headed calm. Russo had been warming to his theme as if he was addressing a theatre full of delegates at one of his lectures. Now his tone sounded troubled, as if he was on the verge of buying in to the theory. This time, the nervous glance he exchanged with Susie was full of meaning.

"The third point," Russo continued, adding another finger to the two he was holding up. "Is the change in people after their hair has turned blonde. For want of a better expression, I'm going to call it a zombie-like state. You said first noticed it during the TV campaign."

"I didn't think too much about it at the time," Bill explained. "But there was definitely something different about the blonde models. Vacant. It was the same with Frankie at the gig. And..." he took a deep breath as the emotion of the next thought ran through him, "although we can't immediately check the colour of his hair, I got the same feeling when talking to Tom Watkins."

Russo nodded silently. They were both feeling the same.

It was Susie who deepened the gloom. "Don't forget about Donna."

Bill's head jerked towards her. "What?"

Russo was up and out of his chair in a second. It creaked behind him as he jumped to his feet. "Who's Donna? I thought you'd told me everything?"

"My ex-girlfriend," Bill explained. "There was no reason to mention her." He turned his attention to Susie. "What do you mean?"

"She looked and spoke the same way after the two of you split up," she reminded him. "I only saw her once and put it down to the way she was feeling. But she was different."

Bill nodded silently, recalling that last conversation he'd had with Donna. He'd been so confused by her state he'd even subsequently asked Susie whether she'd been on drugs. How could he have forgotten that?

Russo paced along the floor towards the open fireplace and then back again. "Let me guess. The guy she cheated on you with was blonde?"

Silence filled the air. There was nothing to say or do other than to try and catch their breath. Bill nodded his head, wondering if he'd misjudged Donna? Was she an innocent victim of this, too?

"As painful as that thought might be," Russo slowly continued, stopping his pacing and sitting back down again. "It leads us perfectly to the next part of the theory. You said that men with blonde hair were pairing up with women. We might well understand the reason, now."

The implications rang out as loudly as a church bell.

"It was as if it was orchestrated," Bill said, repeating what he'd told Russo earlier. "Now we know why."

"It fits the theory," was as far as Russo was willing to go, though his tone confirmed he was fully bought in. He turned to look closely at Susie. "And there's more. You said that this Lydia woman told you that she'd just converted Harry. That was the term she used?"

She nodded silently, her expressive dark eyes darting between one man and then the other.

"And that she wanted Harry to convert you?"

This time her eyes settled on Russo. "That's exactly what she said."

Bill joined in. He turned fully around on the sofa so that he could stare into his girlfriend's eyes. "And most damming of all, she called you an earth woman..."

Susie's mouth parted, but at first nothing came out. She shook her head, trying to find some space to think. "Her exact words were that earth women were interesting creatures."

Silence returned to the room. You didn't need to be a Behavioural Science Professor to draw the links together.

***

Susie practically dragged Bill into the guest bedroom. It was the same room Steve Russo had introduced them to when they arrived. This time, the bed was their focus, not the shower.

Russo had told then he'd wake them in a couple of hours, once he'd made his calls and crystallised and further thoughts. Despite their length of time without sleep, there was only one thing on her mind. The door had barely shut behind them before she pushed him against the wall, her hands ripping open his robe seconds before she dropped to her knees.

Her black fingers wrapped all the way around his thick girth at the same time as her wet mouth descended on him. When his hands gripped her hair, she looked up at him and smiled. Holding his gaze, she slowly slid her lips over his hard shaft, taking it inside her mouth inch-by-inch. She was putting on a show as a reward for the finger-fucking he'd given her earlier.

Bill couldn't speak. The sexy grin she flashed him found its way to his balls and as if she was reading his state of mind, she diverted her attention to his heavy globes. His groans deepened as she sucked one then the other into her greedy mouth.

"You like that?" she sexily asked.

Before he could even think of a reply, she was licking her way back up to his stiff manhood. With a throaty growl, she deep-throated him and his grip on her dark hair tightened. He pulled her harder against him, making her choke a little as he shoved himself further into her throat. The gleaming smile she sent him suggested there was nothing she couldn't cope with.

1...456789