Invaders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling off until just the tip was in her mouth, she worked around his crown as if she was licking the very top an ice cream cone. He clenched his teeth as the sensation built but just as he thought it was going to be impossible to contain himself, she was up on her feet.

"Do it to me," she told him, allowing her robe to float to the floor. Turning so that she was facing away from him, she leaned her naked body forward and planted her palms against the wall. Spreading her legs, she lifted her full black buttocks up and looked back over her shoulder at him in the sexiest of offerings. "Don't make me wait..."

Bill gave a grunt of arousal as he edged forward and adjusted his height so that he could find his way inside her. This woman never failed to excitement and after their quick session in the study, he badly needed this. Her wetness easily accommodated his instant entry.

Reaching underneath her arms, he cupped and squeezed her heavy breasts. Susie groaned and lifted further onto her toes, feeling his hardness slithering against her clitoris as he began to thrust in and out. He pulled on her nipples and she groaned again.

She hoped that Russo would be able to hear them downstairs and the thought was almost as much a turn-on as the feel of his hips picking up the pace. She loved everything about fucking while in this state and dropped her right hand down her body, rubbing it against her swollen clit.

The action immediately took her to climax and she screamed out, making sure that her orgasm would definitely reach Russo's ears. He'd understand—they'd had to explain her 'need' as part of their story. One of Bill's hands cupped her mouth to stifle her screams as her body shook in uncontrollable spasms and the other grasped her waist, holding her tight.

Swinging her head around as if to kiss him, he started to respond but before he knew what was happening she'd turned her body into his and was pushing him across to the bed. The mattress bounced as he fell backwards and in an instant her curvy black body was crawling over him. Sexily allowing his hard shaft to drag through her shiny cleavage, she straddled his stomach and tantalisingly brushed her breasts back and forward across his face.

When he immediately sucked a nipple inside his mouth, she rolled her hips so that his cock rubbed directly against her velvety smooth mound. For a few seconds, she teased him, her red fingernails into his smooth chest as she stroked her slick furrow along his length. Her dark gleaming eyes stared into his and she squeezed her knees either side of his thighs to keep him in the position she wanted. With a delicious gasp, she sank down onto his hard cock.

"Enjoy this, baby," she told him, watching the way his eyes glued to her wonderfully full swells as they began to bounce. She ground down harder onto his glistening cock, establishing a perfect rhythm. This one would be quick and urgent. His hands reached up to cup her breasts, kneaded both swells gently at first, and then harder as his face creased.

She knew he was trying to hold back and squeezed him inside her velvety walls. He didn't stand a chance. When he came, he came hard, and Susie wrapped herself around his trembling body as she luxuriated in every jerking missile of creamy cum that exploded inside her.

Leaning down to his face, she gently kissed him. "That was good, Bill," she told him. "You can sleep now."

***

Susie found Steve Russo in the study when she headed downstairs. White faced, he was drinking a glass of bourbon while he watched the television. When he heard her at the door, his head swung around and he waved her into the room. It was clear that his demeanour had changed.

"What's wrong?" she asked, studying his face as she walked towards him.

"I made a few calls," he told her, swilling back some more of the whisky. "Tom Watkins first."

She paused. "The Old Man? Why?"

Russo pulled a face. "Because... because he's my friend. Because I wanted to verify what your boyfriend was telling me, rather than just take everything at face value. Because... I hoped he'd be okay..."

"He isn't."

Russo let out a deep sigh. "No, he's not. That wasn't the Tom Watkins I know. Nor were a couple of people I called afterwards. This thing is much deeper than we thought, Susie."

"I know."

He pointed one finger at the news channel on the television. "It's spreading all over the world, too. They're saying they can't understand what's happening and are worried about some sort of epidemic. It seems they think there's a virus going around."

"Virus? That's silly."

He nodded. "It's not a virus. This time, it's really happening..."

"I know."

For the first time since she'd entered the room, he listened to what she was saying. "You know?"

His eyes left the television set and saw the robe at her feet. It was impossible not to devour her naked black body. Her dark nipples pointed up proudly from the crest of her magnificent ebony coloured breasts, and her baby-smooth labial lips were already glistening in anticipation.

"There's no point resisting, Steve," she huskily breathed, covering the distance between them as he began to sit up. She had one leg across his body on the chair and her hand under his robe and onto his semi erect cock before he could react. She slid it to her wet opening.

"No, Susie," he mumbled, trying but failing to pull her hand away. "I understand your need, but we can't... you should go to Bill..."

Even as he spoke, she moved her body so that the tip of his cock sank into her. He gasped.

"You still don't understand, do you?" she whispered as her nostrils flared. A puff of smoke transferred itself across the short divide between them. His head jerked back in shock as the aroma found its way to his loins. "Bill didn't save me from Harry in the restrooms," she explained. "He'd already fucked me..."

When she saw the implications hit Russo's face, she flared her nostrils and gave him a second burst. Her body had already begun to move on his, one arm hooked around his neck as she began to ride him. Her blue tongue curled along his neck, long and forked. She swept it in long circles along his skin, tasting every piece of sweaty flesh she could find.

After he'd cum—and then slept—he'd be one of them. Just like Bill...

1...456789