Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Anna's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to make you eat those words right after you eat my pussy," Anna said viciously.

Anna pulled her end of the dildo out of her pussy with a loud sigh. Sarah gasped as the dildo exited her ass and left behind a wide black hole. Sarah could feel cool air rushing into the gape now that it was opened. Anna stood up and held the dildo by its head as its twelve inches dangled in the air.

"Sarah, why don't you go over and inspect our friend to see if she will be a worthy addition to the Hive," Anna said.

"Yes, Ma'am," Sarah said as she got to her feet. Her eyes showed a frighteningly eager gaze as they leered up and down Daphne's body.

Though she had completely covered her body due to the autumnal chill, Daphne suddenly regretted how tight her shirt and leggings were. She never realized until now how much her clothes showed off her form. Now Sarah stared at her hungrily and no doubt was visualizing what Daphne looked like sans clothing. Sarah reached out with both her hands toward Daphne's chest. Daphne flinched away but couldn't escape the surprisingly strong hold that Professor Zarita had locked her in. Sarah cupped Daphne's breasts in both hands, squeezing them tightly in her fingers and rubbing the outer slopes of Daphne's curvature with her thumbs. Because Daphne declined the use of a bra, Sarah was able to enjoy the soft fullness of Daphne's chest unshielded. Daphne's body shook as her breasts were groped; she hated feeling so powerless and also hated that Sarah's hands actually felt good as they massaged her tits.

"Mmm, yummy," Sarah said as she played with Daphne's breasts. She located Daphne's nipples beneath her thin blouse and pulled on them until Daphne cried out in pain.

Isabella leaned her head forward and licked the side of Daphne's face. "Yes, delicious," Isabella murmured. "We are going to eat you right up, Daphne."

Daphne's knees shook with fright and she struggled to remain standing. What were these women going to do to her? Whatever it was, it couldn't be good. Sarah thankfully let go of Daphne's breasts, but then her hands moved down Daphne's tummy and tried to squeeze past the top of Daphne's tights.

"Not yet," Anna ordered Sarah. Sarah's hands darted away from Daphne's body and she backed a few steps away from Daphne in obedience. "I have a special treat for her first before we get to that," Anna explained. She grinned devilishly as she waved the dildo back and forth. "On your knees!" she bellowed at her friend.

"You heard your new mistress," Isabella told Daphne.

Isabella jabbed her foot into the back of Daphne's knee, forcing the girl to fall forward onto her kneecaps. Daphne cried out as her shins slammed into the floor painfully. She felt so frightened she could scarcely control herself. Daphne could try to run or fight, but she knew these women would only catch or overpower her. She could scream, but she knew with certainty after wandering the hallways beforehand that there was no one else in the building to hear her cries. She had stupidly left her cell phone in her dorm room figuring she would be in the Arts building for less than five minutes. Her only hope was that Anna and Ms. Zarita would show mercy and not include her in whatever sick games they were playing.

Isabella looked down and noticed a puddle forming underneath Daphne's body. Daphne shuddered as Isabella stuck her foot between Daphne's thighs and rubbed her toes up and down her crotch. Daphne's tights were completely soaked and the wetness that leaked through them flowed still. Isabella felt the warm liquid drenching her foot. Isabella's big toe trailed up and down Daphne's slit, causing Daphne to cringe as she felt tingly pleasure in her loins.

"Ms. Daphne Jenkins, did you just piss yourself?" Isabella asked.

Daphne felt the warm wetness of her urine soaking through her underwear and leggings to pool beneath her legs. Her cheeks turned crimson with embarrassment that she wet herself in front of these women. But she couldn't help herself, she had been walking to the bathroom to relieve herself when she first noticed the strange noises coming from the studio. She had become so petrified with fear that she lost all control of her bodily functions.

Anna pet Daphne's purple, dreadlocked hair. "Silly girl," Anna said in a patronizing tone. "Watersports were supposed to be saved for later. Now what is Sarah supposed to drink?"

Sarah looked at Daphne with a disappointed look on her face. "I really hope you saved some of your pee for me," Sarah said seriously.

Anna patted Sarah on her skinny bum and consoled her, "Don't worry, slut. Isabella and I will make sure you get to drink someone's urine before the night is over if Daphne is unable to assist you."

"Really?" Sarah asked with excitement. "Thank you so much! You are both such nice mistresses!"

Daphne's eyes nearly popped out of her head. What had happened to these women that made them so perverted? Anna stepped forward and dangled the dildo in front of Daphne's face. "Open up, Daphne," Anna said with a sing-songy voice like she was speaking to a pet or small child. "I've got a yummy treat for you."

Daphne didn't answer, she merely shook her head. She clenched her lips tightly together in defiance. In response to Daphne's insolence, Isabella grabbed the dreaded locks of Daphne's hair roughly and pulled her head back. Isabella used her other hand to tickle and squeeze Daphne's body, making the girl squirm uncontrollably. Isabella reached down and pinched Daphne's asscheek as hard as she could. Daphne squealed in her throat but refused to open her mouth. Anna held the dildo right by Daphne's face, waiting for an opportunity to present itself. Isabella groped Daphne's crotch, rubbing it furiously. She couldn't tell if Daphne was beginning to become aroused or if she was merely wet from her recent urination. Daphne finally couldn't take it any more and a moan escaped from her lips as she felt Isabella's fingers attempting to enter her pussy through her leggings and panties. She felt the material of her underwear being embedded inside her vagina as Isabella's fingers poked at her opening.

As Daphne's lips parted to moan softly, Anna seized her opportunity. She rammed the dildo's end into Daphne's mouth and said dramatically, "Suck on it. Taste of my Essence and answer the call of the Hive."

Daphne tasted the dildo, but instead of succumbing she shook her head vigorously and spat the plastic dick out of her mouth. "Fucking sick!" Daphne yelled.

She tried to stand up but Isabella took her fingers off Daphne's groin and quickly moved her hand to Daphne's shoulder to force her back down on her knees. Isabella smacked Daphne hard on her left asscheek for such insolence. Daphne squawked in pain and sat still, cowed by Isabella's show of force. Isabella spanked Daphne's right asscheek for good measure. The force of Isabella's blows made it clear that continued disobedience would result in real punishment rather than kinky responses to Daphne's malfeasance.

Anna looked down at the dildo curiously and then realized what she had done. "Oh, how dumb of me," Anna said as she put a hand across her forehead. "I put the wrong end in."

Anna turned the dildo so that the end she had been holding it by was dangling free instead. When the dildo had entered Daphne's mouth, she tasted the combined flavor of Sarah's musky pussy mixed with the sickly sweet flavor of her ass. Sarah covered her mouth and giggled at Anna's mistake. Sarah didn't know what the big deal was, by the end of the night Daphne should be intimately aware of all the flavors of their orifices.

Anna pointed the other end of the dildo at Daphne's mouth. "Just try it," Anna said enticingly. "I know you're curious so just give in and let your lust control your actions. You're going to wonder what you've been missing out on all this time."

The dildo hung close enough to Daphne that she could smell it. A strange, unknown scent intruded inside Daphne's nostrils. It smelled wonderful. A voice inside Daphne's head asked her why she was resisting. Wouldn't it be easier and quicker to give in and not have to suffer any more? Just try a little taste. It tastes as good as it smells, the voice promised. Daphne licked her lips. Would it really be so bad to try it?

Before she could stop herself, Daphne opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the end of the dildo. Even Anna was surprised by the sudden, unexpected shift in Daphne's attitude. As soon as Daphne's tongue slid down the shaft, she was lost. The dildo had been inside of Anna recently enough that her Essence retained most of its freshness and potency. The sweetest taste in the universe made Daphne's mouth tingle, and the tingling spread through her body to her toes, fingertips, breasts, pussy, and anus. Daphne shuddered as she felt the tingling centralizing right inside the clefted hood of her clitoris. Daphne didn't know what this strange flavor was; all she knew was that she wanted more.

Anna watched the cast of Daphne's eyes change from utter fright into aroused submission and acceptance. Daphne's mouth moved up and down the shaft to try and suck as much of the flavor into her mouth as possible. The palm of Isabella's hand rested on the back of Daphne's head to assist her in swallowing the dildo. Daphne placed her hands on her knees to make herself comfortable as she bobbed her head forward and back. She wasn't going anywhere and it felt too good to stop now. Anna took the dildo out of Daphne's mouth and held the end of it teasingly close to her face. Daphne stuck her tongue out and tried to lick the tip of it but Anna held it just far enough away to prevent Daphne from tasting it.

"Please more," Daphne begged. Anna smiled. Though Daphne would need to taste Essence directly from the source of a Hivesister's pussy to become Initiated, she had already been fully corrupted. Anna turned the dildo back around and stuck the end that had previously been in Sarah's ass back inside Daphne's mouth. This time, Daphne had no qualms about having a toy in her mouth that tasted like the hole Sarah used for pooping. Daphne sucked on it just like the other end and even made yummy noises as she tasted it.

"Mmm, so good," Daphne murmured as she licked the head of the dildo obscenely. Daphne opened her jaw as wide as possible and pushed her mouth downward on the cock until she gagged on it in her throat.

"I bet you would like those wet clothes removed," Isabella said sympathetically. "You had better take them off before you catch a cold."

Daphne nodded with the dildo still in her mouth. Isabella peeled the urine-soaked leggings and panties down Daphne's crotch and thighs to her knees. As Anna suspected, Daphne had a huge bristling bush covering her mound. Wetness glistened on her pubic hair but Anna couldn't tell whether the dampness was from remaining traces of Daphne's urine, whether it was evidence that she was extremely turned on, or if it was some combination of the two. Anna saw a beautiful brown-lipped cunt peeking through the forest of Daphne's pubic hair. Daphne had pulled her blouse up over her chest to expose her perky breasts with their salmon pink nipples. Daphne's body was so damn sexy. Anna recalled all the fantasies she had created about Daphne throughout the day. She would enjoy making those dreams into Daphne's new reality. Anna was going to totally own Daphne's pussy for the next few days.

"Sarah, get over here," Anna ordered. Sarah walked over and awaited Anna's command. "Get down and play with our new friend."

Sarah got down on her knees and scooted over to Daphne until they were facing each other. Anna ripped the dildo out of Daphne's mouth and Sarah was on her in an instant. Sarah and Daphne made out while running their hands all over each other, exploring every crease, crack, and crevice of the other's body. Sarah took the role of the aggressor, pushing Daphne onto her back and laying on top of her. Daphne's breasts hanging just below her pulled up shirt intermixed with Sarah's naked chest as they laid together. Daphne reached back and grabbed Sarah's ass while they traded tongues between each other's mouths. Daphne smacked Sarah hard on her ass, eliciting a moan from her classmate. With as little padding as Sarah possessed on her bottom, any spank was bound to inflict pain.

Isabella rose to her feet and stood next to Anna. They held their arms around each other's waists as they watched their new conquests getting to know each other better. Anna couldn't wait to bring them back to the mansion and share them with Genevieve. Anna wished she were close enough that she could transmit a sending to Genie telling her of tonight's success. These new girls would be Anna and Genevieve's special project. They would leave Sarah and Daphne alone for a day until they regained control of their minds. When the newbies came to their senses they would be horrified by what had happened to them and what they had done while being mind-controlled. Despite their disgust, they would constantly wonder why they felt such an unnatural urge to eat pussy and make another woman come. Anna and Genevieve would work together to break them until they were begging the Queen willingly to assimilate their minds and bodies into the Hive's collective.

Maybe Sarah and Daphne could be roommates at the mansion, comforting each other in between sessions with their Mistresses. Crying into each other's arms as they lamented their imprisonment and the way Anna and Genevieve teased and tortured their bodies. Inevitably, their urges would get the better of them and Daphne or Sarah's hands would wander while they sobbed on each other's shoulders. They would find their only comfort in the world would be to make love to someone who was in the exact same predicament. It wouldn't be the first time that Anna and Genevieve's subjects struck up a lesbian relationship with a fellow prisoner who was under duress. Though they couldn't receive life-sustaining Essence from each other, that didn't stop the prisoners from trying to make each other come so they could taste the closest approximation to the glorious flavor of Essence. Such dalliances only made it more likely that the women would eventually become one with the Hive.

Anna had a feeling that Genevieve would especially enjoy breaking these two. One of them was timid but secretly slutty while the other was defiant and somewhat prudish despite the alternative lifestyle she tried to live. Those personality quirks would be very fun to manipulate. Anna felt herself swell with excitement as she thought of how much fun she and her fellow dominatrix would have. These girls would be her special gift to Genevive. The excitement Anna felt began to spread down to her loins. Anna reached down and squeezed Isabella's ass before moving her hand between Isabella's legs to feel her pussy. Anna's fingers made a squishing noise as they rubbed up and down Isabella's leaking slit. Isabella had become extremely aroused from watching Sarah and Daphne.

Daphne had rolled Sarah over and now she laid atop her and assumed the role of the aggressor. They continued making out sloppily while Daphne grinded her crotch against Sarah's leg. Sarah lifted her pelvis to meet Daphne's thrusts so that their crotches bumped together. Their pubic hair tangled together as their groins rubbed together. Both women moaned in unison as their pussies came centimeters away from touching. Daphne decided she would give Sarah exactly what she wanted. She scooted forward and squatted above Sarah with her pussy pointed right at Sarah's mouth. Sarah opened wide while Daphne used fingers from both hands to spread her pussy lips apart. Urine streamed out of Daphne's vagina before quickly slowing to a trickle and then a drip. It made a gurgling noise as it filled Sarah's mouth. Daphne had wasted most of her pee earlier when she pissed herself, but she had enough leftover that she could provide the taste that Sarah so desperately desired. After Sarah had swallowed Daphne's yellow gift, Daphne lowered her crotch down onto Sarah's mouth. Sarah stuck her tongue out and started eating Daphne. Sarah brought her hands up to Daphne's hips to hold her in place while she licked Daphne, first delicately cleaning the urine off the outside of Daphne's pussy before sticking her tongue into the pink, soft middle of Daphne's vagina.

Isabella looked at her students proudly while having her vagina fingered by Anna. The three young girls had learned so much in such a short time. Isabella felt responsible for all her students, ensuring that they met the goals for their career and were prepared for the rest of their lives. The field they were entering was extremely competitive and without talent and drive success was hopeless. Now Isabella found that she needed to have her students completely reapply themselves. She hoped they appreciated everything Isabella did for them. Isabella's only concern now was that they learn to be as good of pussylickers as possible and know how best to please a woman. Isabella wouldn't stop until all of her students had learned this lesson. She had devised an all-class orgy involving all the females in her course that would hopefully happen before the week was over if she could turn enough students. But for now, it was time to celebrate the entrance of two new girls into the Hive's web.

Isabella grabbed Anna's ass from behind and extended her fingers to rub against Anna's slit. Anna felt just as wet as Isabella did. Anna fingered Isabella in the exact same way she was being touched.

{Should we join them?} Anna sent.

{Look at them. See how much they are enjoying themselves} Isabella returned.

She pointed over to where Daphne still squatted over Sarah with Sarah's tongue licking the inside of Daphne's crack. Sarah had turned out to be a true anal slut. She couldn't get enough of the taste of Daphne's ass. Right now Sarah attempted to find out whether she could fit her entire tongue inside Daphne's asshole. Daphne moaned with her eyes nearly popping out of her head as Sarah's tongue stimulated one of the most sensitive parts of Daphne's body.

{Do you really want to get in the middle of that?} Isabella sent.

{I suppose not} Anna returned. {Not yet at least} She took her thumb slick with Isabella's juices and pushed it inside Isabella's anus. Isabella's ass was one part of her body that Anna had not had the opportunity to play with yet.

{Oh, so I get a thumbs up from you?} Isabella joked.

Anna grinned and pushed her thumb all the way inside Isabella's rectum, making her professor cry out in pleasure. {I plan to write an excellent teacher evaluation}

{I am so looking forward to it. Let the other girls play for a little bit longer, and then we can join in. There is quite a bit more education left for this evening}

End Anna's Story

*****

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it. There is a lot more Invasion left to come. Please let me know what you thought with feedback or in the comments section. Coming soon: Sherri's Story and Cassandra's Story.

1...67891011