Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why was Robert even in this story?

Every interaction with him weakened it. A better man next time please. One who happens to not be a giant fuck of a human being. Still 4 stars though good job

GayTripperGayTripperabout 8 years agoAuthor

The reason Robert was in the story was because several readers have asked what would happen if a Hivesister had sex with a man. The answer: nothing good. Would it have been better if it were a good person being killed in such a way? Not sure why men being assholes in my stories makes people so uncomfortable. We act just as bad if not worse every day in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Re: Assholes

First things first, I really like this story. It got me off twice reading it, so don't take this as a negative review.

Now, the fact that Robert is set up to be an asshole was also one of the few things that I didn't like about this story. There are several aspects to it that bother me:

First, it forces me not to care about him or his death, for no good reason. His death would be so much more impactful if he were at least somewhat relateable.

It makes the Deborah character less believable as well, inexplicably choosing to stay with a person with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Another aspect is that you choose to force the reader to dislike the Robert character based on his rapeyness and infidelity, whereas the whole theme of this story series is rapey sex and infidelity. I'm perfectly willing to go along with Cassandra's revulsion at men, but there doesn't seem to be a reason for me to also have to dislike men in general, or this man specifically, especially when it's such a tragic chracter.

I guess that sums it up.

The other thing I didn't like was the 8000-word (I was curious) Sharapova story, right in the middle of a scene, that did absolutely nothing to advance the plot. I have to admit I skipped that entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great job! Keep it up.

After years of reading on Literotica, I finally signed up for an account just to vote and comment on this story. I've been greatly enjoying it and all the previous Chapters. You've been doing a great job not just with the sexual encounters but with the overarching plot in the background. Keep it up! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
thanks

trhis story is masterpiece i hope if you continous doing more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

loved your latest chapter and can't wait to see cassandra having her little role playing fun with emma watson. Also can see her using emma as a useful bridge in allowing her to meet other female actresses and convert them into hivesisters; would love see cassandra being taken to an oscar's party as emma's plus one and uses the opportunity to meet sveral beautiful female stars, before getting up close and personal with scarlett johansson.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This one is my favorite

I have read the whole series and the story I have read the most is this one. I enjoyed all of them but this one is my favorite. When is the war of the pussy snatchers coming out? I want to see how Cassandra progress and acceptance of her changes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enough with the intro and cast of characters!

Please stop wasting so much space repeating who is who. Anyone who has come this far already knows. A warning to go back to the beginning for people finding it for the 1st time is sufficient. Your stories are very entertaining.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGayTripper@GayTripper
All my writing efforts are currently focused on completing the "Sisters of the Fallen" sequel in time for Halloween. You'll hear from me again when things start to feel a bit bit spooky this Autumn.