Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Cassandra's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra would have ceased copulating with Deborah's mouth to tell the fucker off but Deborah had brought Cassandra perilously close to her orgasm. Cassandra pushed Deborah's face away gently and began flicking her clitoris furiously right next to Deborah's mouth. Cassandra howled as wave after wave of overwhelming pleasure coursed through her body with her vagina as the source of power. Even after so many times experiencing the exhilaration, Cassandra couldn't believe how powerful her orgasms had become. Creamy, greenish-grey Essence ejaculated from Cassandra's pussy in short, powerful bursts. Deborah could actually see Cassandra's vagina contracting and pushing as Cassandra's come squirted out of her gaping entrance. The slime sprayed Deborah's face and hair, coating her with the sticky fluid. The ejaculation seemed to go on forever while Cassandra wailed with ecstasy until Deborah's front was completely drenched by Cassandra's Essence.

Deborah opened her mouth to try and catch some of Cassandra's come in it, and as soon as the substance met her lips Deborah was changed forever. The flavor was sweeter than anything Deborah had ever known, and she could feel it transforming her. Deborah's genetic makeup, her entire being had been altered to prepare her body for assimilation into the Hive. Deborah required Essence for her sustenance now, tying her even closer to the Hive. She was a slave to Cassandra now more than ever. Deborah would be forever bound to Cassandra and her sisters of the Hive.

That wasn't the only effect. The Essence caused the ceiling of how much pleasure Deborah could humanly feel to climb dramatically. She had no more use for the male sex organ, but Robert's cock still felt incredible as it slid in and out of Deborah's increasingly sensitive loins. Deborah thrust herself back against Robert's cock as he pumped forward, fucking him hard and shocking him with her voracity. Deborah felt her own orgasm arrive as she swallowed with a loud gulp the mass of Essence she had been swishing around in her mouth. It was a stronger climax than she had ever experienced before.

Robert had never seen anything like this. He thought female ejaculation was just a myth to cover up for women pissing themselves during sex, but seeing Cassandra as she came disabused him of that notion. Her ejaculate was thick and creamy, almost like a man's cum. Robert had never seen his wife come like this either. Liquid spurted out of her pussy as Robert pulled out of her, soaking both their pelvises and thighs with a translucent fluid that left a large wet spot staining the bedsheet beneath them. Deborah bit down on her hand until she drew blood to keep from screaming loud enough to wake everyone in the mansion. Robert mistakenly assumed it was his amazing sexual prowess that made Deborah come so hard when it had all been Cassandra's doing.

Deborah's body went limp after her climax peaked and valleyed and she looked like she was about to pass out. Robert had very been close to finishing, but Deborah slid right off of him and flipped over to lay on her back before he could finish. He sat with his wet cock jutting out, disappointed and unfulfilled. Deborah laid there with her eyes closed as she rubbed Cassandra's come into her face like it was a creamy lotion. She pushed collected masses of it between her lips and made light murmuring moans as she slurped up and swallowed the lingering remains of Cassandra's ejaculate.

"What's her deal?" Robert asked with a nod toward his dazed wife.

"I think Deborah might be out of it for a while," Cassandra ruminated.

Cassandra could barely suppress a smile. She had done it! The governor of New York was an unofficial member of the Hive. She had only to receive her pod from the Queen and she would become a Hivesister with by far the most political power and influence. Cassandra was sure these were the beginnings of a golden age.

Cassandra had let her guard down for only a second before Robert was upon her. He jumped on top of her and held her to the bed with his strong hands on her shoulders. "Come on now, slut," Robert said menacingly. "You know what time it is. Night's not over yet, and I still need to come."

Cassandra tried to wrestle her way out of Robert's grip but he was too strong. She tried hitting him with the ball of her fist but Robert grabbed her upper arm and squeezed it until it hurt and she relented. Cassandra could feel the heat from his cock radiating close enough to her that the warmth convected to Cassandra's belly and crotch.

"We had a deal and you couldn't wait just a few minutes longer," Cassandra said as she struggled helplessly. "I told you that if you interrupted us again I wouldn't fuck you, and guess what happened?"

"Come on, you've been a cocktease all night long," Robert scoffed. "Stop playing hard to get, I can tell how badly you want this."

Cassandra began to panic as she tried and failed again to escape from Robert's strong arms. His cock moved back and forth, rubbing against her stomach as he humped her and nearly piercing her vagina.

"Please, I don't want this," Cassandra complained. She tried closing her legs but Robert's knees forced them back apart. Cassandra hated that he could see all of her right now. Robert looked down at Cassandra's naked crotch with a glint of wild lust in his eyes.

"You will want whatever I tell you to." Cassandra feared the vicious light in Robert's gaze. Her seduction ploy may have just backfired on her.

Cassandra loved women, she wanted nothing to do with men and their useless peckers. The thought of Robert's penis being inside her vagina made Cassandra nauseous. Sucking his cock was one thing, and Cassandra had felt ashamed enough just by performing oral sex on a man. But Cassandra's womb had been blessed by the Queen. It was sacred, holy territory that only Hivesisters, Initiates, and prospective women were allowed to explore. It should not be violated by the profane genitals of a male. Unfortunately, she couldn't see any way to stop this. Robert was too strong and insistent; Cassandra tried kicking at him but his knees had her pinned and all she got for her efforts was a triumphant laugh from Robert.

"Please..." Cassandra begged. "Don't do this, Mr. Bennett ."

"You need to stop being so uptight," Robert said as his cock slid down the lips of Cassandra's pussy. Nerve endings in Cassandra's brain sent neurons of pleasure flying at the sensation, and Cassandra successfully managed to block them out. The head of Robert's penis was pointed right at Cassandra's opening. "You had better unclench that tight asshole of yours because that's where my cock is going just as soon as I fuck your brains out."

Robert groaned and Cassandra's body froze as his penis slipped inside her. He penetrated her deeply, sticking his long cock as far as it could reach inside Cassandra. She laid there unmoving while Robert thrust hard against her, purposely trying to make it as painful as possible for her. He bore a terrifying smile on his face as he stabbed his cock into Cassandra like a dagger. Like a wolf's grin. Cassandra tried using one of her tentacles to free herself, but Robert's cock was so large it created a seal that covered the entrance to Cassandra's cervix and prevented her tendrils from uncoiling enough to take action. It was a damn good thing she had a natural defense mechanism against men.

"Oh, fuck yes," Robert moaned as he raped Cassandra. "Take it all, you fucking whore."

Cassandra's pussy felt fantastic around Robert's cock. Tight but still hot, wet, and slick. Too bad she was just laying there like a corpse. Oh well. Once he finished for the first time, he would roll her over and hold her down while he gave her the assfucking of a lifetime. He couldn't wait to tear her ass open and feel his cum squishing inside her rectum. Maybe he should make her taste his cock after he came. She would probably love it, the slut. Deborah laid nearby, barely conscious and entirely unaware of the world around her. She couldn't do anything to stop him.

Robert suddenly worried about whether or not he should be wearing a condom. A prostitute like her had to be on the Pill, so he wasn't really worried about impregnating her with a little bastard. But who knows what all this whore had stuffed inside her or how many times. He grunted as his thrusting continued; it was too late to stop now. He could feel his cock pulsing with the nearness of his climax.

Robert didn't have to rationalize his behavior. She had teased and led him on all night. You can't do that and then not deliver at the end. If she really wanted him to stop she would be fighting harder. Cassandra seemed to have given up and just laid there, looking bored as she waited for it to be over. She had no idea that Robert was just beginning.

Robert was enjoying himself immensely as he fucked Cassandra good and hard. He groaned as he felt himself becoming very close to cumming. That was when he felt the return of the same burning sensation he experienced from before when his cock was inside of Cassandra's mouth. Only this time the fiery prickling of his member was far worse. He ceased thrusting as the pain increased to an unbearable level. It felt like he was cock-deep in a boiling vat of water. Then the water became acid.

Robert screamed in agony and tried to withdraw his cock from Cassandra. Cassandra wrapped her legs around Robert's waist and hooked her ankles together, forcing Robert to stay inside her. She smiled evilly at Robert as his screams grew louder and he tried desperately to pull out. One of her tentacles wiggled out of her womb and wrapped itself around Robert's penis, making it even more difficult for him to exit. Finally, he punched Cassandra in the face and ripped his way out of the grasp of her legs, tentacle, and vagina. Unfortunately for him, part of Robert's body didn't go with the rest of him. Cassandra's tentacle coiled itself tightly around Robert's detached penis, crushing his member until it disintegrated to nothing. Robert let out an otherworldly howl as he backed away from Cassandra with his hands on his groin. Cassandra's eyes opened wide with shock as she saw smoke actually rising from Robert's destroyed crotch. What remained of his genitals were a melting mass of pink goo that dripped to the floor.

While the Essence was uniquely attuned to female chromosomes to provide untold pleasure to women and alter their genetic makeup to prepare them for assimilation, to men the ejaculate of a Hivesister was a dangerously toxic substance. The toxin entered Robert's body through the tip of his cock and traveled through his urethra until it spread to the rest of his bloodstream. Robert fell to his knees in excruciating pain as all the veins in his body became highlighted black.

The Essence worked quickly. It started at his crotch and then spread upward where it revealed all the veins of his body. Even the veins in his face turned dark. Robert's mouth gaped open as he used his last breaths to shriek with an otherworldly noise. Finally, his horrible screams ceased and he collapsed to the floor. His body twitched for a moment before he became deathly still.

Cassandra slid off the bed onto her feet. She looked back over at Deborah to see if she was lucid yet but she was still recovering from her first taste of Essence. Her eyes were closed and she was currently eating her own hair to try and wring out the Essence that still clung to it. Cassandra rubbed her chin where Robert had struck her and tasted blood in her mouth.

Cassandra looked down at the black, shriveled, barely recognizable flesh of Robert's corpse. She extended her tentacle to prod his body. When he didn't move Cassandra nodded and coiled her tendril back inside her.

"Good riddance, douchebag," Cassandra said as she spit a mouthful of blood at his corpse.

It was at precisely this moment that Deborah awoke from her dazed state. Her eyes fluttered open and she stared up at the ceiling. Deborah recognized that she was lying on the bed in her room, but Deborah couldn't recall exactly why she was naked or the circumstances that led to this state. She detected an overwhelming feeling of contentment and fulfillment in her being. She couldn't recall the last time she had felt so happy. Deborah's body was wet with sweat and some other fluids she couldn't quite identify. She smelled sex, perfume, and Robert's cologne in her room, as well as a burning scent. The smell of fucking was hot, sticky, recent. The scent of female arousal was distinct, so distinct that Deborah knew it hadn't come from her. With great effort she sat up and saw Cassandra standing naked in her room. Relief and desire flooded Deborah's senses as she realized that Cassandra was still with her.

The events of the evening played through Deborah's mind. Meeting a mysterious, beautiful woman who stirred emotions in Deborah that she hadn't felt in years. Somehow being talked into having a threesome with her husband and that woman. The sense of completion Deborah felt the first time she tasted Cassandra and knew with certainty that this was what had been missing in her life.

Deborah climbed off the bed and stood behind Cassandra, wrapping her arms around Cassandra's front and resting her hands over Cassandra's flat belly. Cassandra purred as she felt Deborah's arms envelop her and she reached her arm back to twine it behind Deborah's neck. Cassandra's newest lover left a trail of soft, wet kisses from Cassandra's shoulder to the nape of her her neck while she caressed the smooth, taut skin of Cassandra's abdomen.

Deborah looked down and noticed the decrepit remains of her former husband on the floor. "What the fuck is that?" Deborah yelped with fright. It looked a black skeleton lying there with some of its rotting flesh still clinging to it.

Cassandra wasn't sure how Deborah was going to take the news of her husband's untimely demise. She was bound to the Hive forever now and though she might not realize it yet she was addicted to pussy. But despite her changes, Deborah might still harbor some affection for Robert. Not that he deserved any of it. Cassandra decided to go ahead and rip off that band-aid immediately.

"That bag of bones and sinew would be your deceased ex-husband, Deborah," answered Cassandra. "The asshole tried to rape me and paid the price."

Deborah shook her head and laid her thumb on her cheek with her index finger tucked beneath her chin as she considered her husband's remains. Her other hand busied itself petting the fur of Cassandra's pubic hair absentmindedly and tangling its fingers in Cassandra's curly pubis.

"Oh, Robert..." Deborah sighed with disapproval. She seemed more concerned about the mess on the floor than the fact that her husband had died horribly in front of her. "What are we going to do with you?"

"I was just wondering that myself," Cassandra said. Deborah had gone back to kissing the back of Cassandra's neck and rubbing Cassandra's inner thigh very close to her vulva which made thinking clearly very difficult. "Will you help me hide the body for now until we can figure out what to do with him?"

Deborah let go of Cassandra regretfully. She looked around the room and suggested, "We can leave him in the closet until we can find some way to dispose of him."

Cassandra looked back at Deborah and nodded. She gave her a quick kiss and then they moved to either side of Robert's remains. She bent down and grabbed Robert's legs while Deborah grabbed his bony shoulders. Cassandra cringed as she felt the ashy, fragile remains of Deborah's husband. At least his body was dry rather than being squishy. Cassandra had been kind of worried about that and wasn't sure she could handle touching a putrefied corpse.

"Lift on three," Cassandra said. "One...two... three!"

Deborah and Cassandra tried to lift the skeleton at one time but as soon as its weight became unsupported by the floor it cracked in two and fell to pieces. The bones collapsed in on themselves into a mass of femurs, tibias, ribs, and at the top of the pile a grinning black skull. How would they move him now?

"Oh, Robert," Deborah sighed. "Even when you're dead you are still a pain in the ass."

Cassandra chuckled. Deborah really did not give a fuck about her husband any more. "What if we just wrap him up in the rug?" Cassandra suggested.

"Good idea. I should have thought of that first," Deborah agreed.

The two of them rolled the edges of the rug up over the remains and together they dragged it to the closet. They opened the doors to the wardrobe and chucked the rug inside rather indignantly. The way Robert's body had rapidly decayed his bones might be little more than dust within a few hours. As the two women wiped their hands clean and began pushing shut the closet doors they heard a knock from the door to the hallway.

Both women froze. "Who the fuck is that?" Cassandra hissed in a barely audible whisper.

"I don't know," Deborah whispered back. "None of the security detail was supposed to be anywhere near here. They had strict orders not to disturb us."

The identity revealed itself to them when they heard a voice calling from behind the door. "Mom? Dad?" Abigail yelled with her sing-songy voice. "Is everything okay? I thought I heard someone screaming."

Cassandra and Deborah grinned at each other mischievously when they heard Abigail's voice. Deborah had sworn to protect her daughter, and her overprotectiveness hadn't changed at all even with her recent transformation. She was going to ensure that Abigail stayed safe, protected, and loved forever. Granted the methods Deborah would use might be a bit unpleasant for the teenager, at least at first.

Deborah pulled a red, fluffy bathrobe out of the closet and hastily wrapped it around herself before tying the cloth rope in the front. She grabbed a matching brown, fluffy robe and handed it to Cassandra for her to wear. It had belonged to Robert.

Deborah pushed the closet door shut and made sure it was secure before she called back, "Everything's fine, Abigail! I'm not sure what you thought you heard!"

Cassandra ran her hand up the back of Deborah's robe, feeling the warmth of her inner thigh as she caressed her way up to Deborah's crotch. Deborah gasped as she felt Cassandra's fingertips poking the opening of her dampening slit. Based on how quickly Deborah had become aroused, Cassandra knew Deborah was thinking the exact same thing as her. Cassandra smiled gleefully as she thought of the nasty things she was going to make this woman do to her daughter.

"Why don't you come in for join us for a moment, daughter of mine?"

End Cassandra's Night

*****

Thanks for reading Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers Act Three: Cassandra's Night. It was long, but I hope you enjoyed the story in its entirety. There is a final part to Act Three that will be released in the next few weeks, so keep an eye out for when the conclusion is posted. Thanks again for your readership.