All Comments on 'Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Intro'

by GayTripper

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Amazing. Even though it's been months, your writing has improved by leaps and bounds. Your use of diction and imagery is of high caliber. You were born to do this. I look forward towards this series, and hopefully, a spin-off or sequel or prequel (or even a similar, but original story) once "Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers" ends. The story of turning straight women into lesbians is something rare in this site, or any other literature publication out there (if there was ever a story), but it's a gem indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Plot questions that should be addressed

This may be premature, but here are some things I noticed that could help tie up the acts or the story as a whole such as...

1. Anna's sexual orientation. We know she's under the influence of the Hive and loves only women and nodded when Cass said, "Anna, I think you're bisexual", but it would be great if you cemented the answer on this since it felt vague in my opinion.

2. Details on the Queen's race and/or home world would be a fantastic addition to the "Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers" mythos. And if the Queen is powerful as she and the other Hivesters claim, perhaps you could demonstrate in a future segment what she does to defend herself.

3. An origin story on the Queen, from her life on her world up into the circumstances causing her to hate males and the descent to Earth.

4. What happens to the men exactly? Thought it was unclear. They were "fired" as the Hivesters began facilitating their invasion, but were they "fired" as in losing their jobs or "fired" as in...something else entirely?

5. How can the Hivesters reproduce and ensure the survival of the human species if they are reviled at men? Unless it has something to do with the men being kidnapped, Cassandra becoming something more than human, or the the full scope of the Queen's plans.

6. An analysis and/or explanation into the Essence. What makes it so sweet and alluring? What if a straight man tasted it, would that make him even more addicted to pussy as well? If the Essence is used by the Queen, is it possible it is used by other females and males of her race as well? If so, then for what purpose, or perhaps lack of purpose?

7. If the Queen hates males so much, why doesn't she assimilate and/or seduce the females of her species instead of coming to Earth? She does want to create a cosmos free of male taint (if I remember correctly from what I've read in Act 2).

eugene2keugene2kover 8 years ago
Critique

While I agree that your writing has improved, there are continuity errors in this chapter. Like Catherine being described as "having experimented with girls" and then describing her as a wild thing in her youth who was just as known for being with females as with males (well, that's the general impression). There was also description of her hair that has turned completely grey, and which she has not dyed for years. There are two things wrong with that:

1. Later you describe her hair as black(in a phrase where Sherri grabs her by the hair);

2. No woman (unless she has something against makeup or is okay with looking old) especially if she is dark haired, will allow grey hairs to be seen on her.

GayTripperGayTripperover 8 years agoAuthor
Continuity

Thank you for your comments. Eugene, I think your continuity issues are more ambiguities than errors. Catherine describes herself noticing grey beginning to streak through her hair and also mentions that it has been too long since she has had her hair dyed. She says her hair has been grey for ten years now, and that is how long she has been dyeing it for. She is merely observing that she needs to have her hair colored soon. I agree this could have been made a lot clearer. When Catherine tells Sherri that she has 'experimented with women' she is boasting to try and impress Sherri. She mistakenly thinks because she fooled around with other models and actresses in her youth it means the same as attempting a homosexual relationship. Hopefully this didn't detract too much from the story.

Disciple, I have already written the next four parts of Act Three and am in the process of revising and editing them right now. I can say with certainty that most of your questions will be answered by the end of this act. I appreciate the feedback.

SmoodiSmoodiover 7 years ago
Fantastic series!

Unfortunately I'm unable to give you particularly incisive feedback, I just wanted to say how much I’ve enjoyed the series. I've now finished the whole of act 3 but wanted to comment on this chapter as it contained my favourite scene. The initial conversion of Pamela has stayed with me. The dynamic of the scene just really stood out as powerful moment in a very enjoyable series. Anyhow, I hope to read more of your work in the future.

Randee1958Randee1958over 6 years ago
💥💥💥😍

Explosive!!! KA- BOOM...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGayTripper@GayTripper
503 Followers
All my writing efforts are currently focused on completing the "Sisters of the Fallen" sequel in time for Halloween. You'll hear from me again when things start to feel a bit bit spooky this Autumn.