All Comments on 'Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Outro'

by GayTripper

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I think that instead of great war it would be better for the hive to develop a better way to blend in,like ability to manipulate males by altering their memories through a kiss or something like that. It would also add to the theme of Cassandra being "the one" if she would create an improvement for her fellow hivesisters to make them better at inflitration, plus what would Queen say about such upgrades and fact that it was "the one" improving the hive. They would also be able to wipe out any evidence against Sherri, while she is hiding. Just an idea I had while reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Clever input

Don't know if it was intentional or not, but the part where the queen spoke in that girls mind was svery clever. An ancient being, revered as god, from outer space, a writhing mass of tentacles, and it just happens to mention R'lyeh? Very clever of you, that just made the story 1000X better for me. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
we wish

we wish we see what she can do to human males like what she will do with them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More of Queen and Cassandra

Pls can you write a chapter of queen and cass fucking also what happens to deborah

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Looking forward to the next one

I love this series and I hope you continue this series to the end. I want to know how the Queen will give Cassandra her egg and will the egg contain one, two, or more progeny at a time. Also the Queen talked about female with combat experience, there are four military bases and one navy base in New York. Fort Drum has more of a female population. I also think they need to get some newpapers and reports on their side to cover up some of the stories since some people how of the hive. A thought just came that they need some judges and lawyers under their influence so they won’t stay locked up or can be deposed of if necessary. I don’t know if you will use any of this but I really would love to know how this is going to end whether happy or sad. I prefer happy but sometimes it is not meant to be or maybe a twist in the story. Thank you for what you have written so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGayTripper@GayTripper
All my writing efforts are currently focused on completing the "Sisters of the Fallen" sequel in time for Halloween. You'll hear from me again when things start to feel a bit bit spooky this Autumn.