Investments in Technology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This feels good," she said as dragged her fingertips across the upper part of her breast. She looked at the bulge in his pants. It wasn't huge, but he looked like he was well equipped for what she wanted.

"So does this," she explained and she dug her fingers into her tits. Ian's eyes zeroed in on her breasts and she continued to toy with them. Having his undivided attention was making her wet.

"And especially this," she said and she pinched her nipples between her fingers and tugged on them. She let out a soft moan and then released her breasts and grabbed his hands. She pressed them against her tits and smiled at him. His hands were larger than hers were and probably much stronger.

"You can be a little rough, but don't give me a bruise," she warned.

Ian squeezed her breasts, trying to decide if they were real or not. His buddies had told him that fake boobs were soft for the first inch and then hard as a rock. Julie's breasts were firm, but not hard. It didn't really matter; even if they were fake, he would not have stopped what he was doing. As he watched his hands caress her tits he felt like he was having an out of body experience. He simply could not believe she was letting him play with her tits.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you one other thing. Pretty much anything that involves your mouth feels good," she said. She had considered giving him a demonstration by pulling her breast to her mouth, but figured that would probably just make him come in his pants. She had a better way to make him climax, one she would enjoy as well. He wasted no time taking her advice, covering her breasts with kisses and then clumsily licking her nipples.

"It's time for you to have some skin in the game, and I mean that quite literally. Take off your clothes and grab your dick. I want to see you stroke your cock," she said sternly.

"You want what?" Ian replied, still trying to make sense of what she said.

"I want to see your hand on your dick, if you won't do that for me then we are done," she replied.

Ian wasted no time complying with her request. Ian quickly removed his shirt. He stripped his pants and underwear off completely, fearing he would trip and fall over if he left his pants around his knees. He was a little embarrassed, but even if all she did was, stand there naked and watch, it would be worth it.

"Don't come, I will take care of that in a few minutes," she said, her eyes glued to the sight of his hand sliding up and down his erection.

"Have any of your girlfriends given you a hand job?" she asked.

"Just once, and it was more of a drunk hook up," he replied.

"And what happened?" she asked.

"I came on her sweater. She was pretty pissed off," he admitted as he slowly stroked his cock.

Making him jack off had been a spur of the moment decision, but Julie was enjoying watching him. She added one more item to the list of why she liked virgins; they would do almost anything she asked. After watching him for a minute, she lowered her arm.

"Well, that's not going to happen this time," she said, pushing his hand away and replacing it with her own. His erection was about average in size, but it was exceptionally hard. She tried to bend it to one side of the other but it felt like it was made of steel.

"How about blowjobs, have you ever had your dick sucked?" she asked.

It took a few seconds for Ian to process what she had said. "No," he responded, afraid that if he gave a more elaborate response he would not be able to concentrate on keeping his orgasm at bay.

"Well I certainly need to do something about that," she replied, slowly dropping to her knees. Julie planted a kiss on the head of his dick. When she pulled her mouth away a sticky string of pre-cum stretched between her lips and his penis. She tipped her head back so he could watch her lick it off her lips. She tried to pull his cock down so he could watch it slide into her mouth, but it would not budge from its vertical attitude. Julie decided it was just as well, the sight of her lips stretched around his erection would probably make him come even faster.

"I'm really close to coming," he said apologetically.

"That's kind of the idea, I want you to come in my mouth," she replied casually. A mouthful of cum was a price Julie was willing to pay for not having to clean cum stains out of the carpet. She also knew that when his erection returned he would last a bit longer. With the fingers of one hand, she stroked him from his perineum to his balls. With the other hand, she caressed the head of his cock, and then guided it into her mouth.

Ian had come plenty of times, but with one exception, always by his own hand. The orgasm welling up inside him was unlike any experienced solely by jacking off. Even in his wildest wet dreams, a blowjob had not been so arousing. His entire body shuddered when his cock penetrated her lips. He felt her tongue rub against the bottom of his rigid shaft as her hand stroked his throbbing erection. It was clear that Julie knew how to suck a cock; everything she did brought him closer and closer to coming.

"Oh! Fuck!" Ian groaned as he watched her head bob up and down. He tipped his head to the side, not believing that his dick was actually in her mouth until he saw it. When her head moved back, he could see the skin of his cock glisten with her saliva. He felt like he should pinch himself; that he had to be dreaming.

"Do you like the way I suck your dick?" she cooed, caressing the head of his cock in her hand.

"Ahh, yes," he groaned in reply.

"Are you going to come in my mouth?" she asked.

Ian looked down; he could not believe his eyes. She was staring up at him, her lips were less than an inch from the head of his cock, and her hand was still stroking him. He watched as a few drops of cum bubbled out of his cock. She licked the pearly fluid up, holding it on her tongue for a few second before dramatically swallowing it.

Ian tensed up, trying to delay the inescapable conclusion of what Julie has started the moment she wrapped her lips around his dick, "I'm... gonna... come," he stuttered. He relaxed, surrendering himself to the inevitable. She wrapped her lips around his cock again. Much to his surprise he did not come right away, it was almost as if his erection did not believe what was happening. For a few brief moments, he floated in a cloud of euphoria while his dick tried to figure out what to do next. Later he would conclude he had stumbled into a tantric state, achieving orgasm without ejaculating. It did not last long. Suddenly he felt his cock jerk and then it erupted, pouring cum into Julie's mouth. The thought of her swallowing intensified his climax to the point his knees felt weak. He put one hand on the desk to steady himself.

"Oh, oh, oh...fuck," Ian moaned.

Making men come was something Julie enjoyed. She especially liked it when they tried to hold back as Ian had. The fact that she could defeat their efforts to hold back made her feel powerful. She continued to suck Ian's cock until she was certain he had surrendered his last drop of cum to her. She stood up.

"Are you man enough to kiss me, or would that make you gay?" she teased.

Ian leaned forward and awkwardly kissed her on the mouth. He wasn't surprised when she thrust her tongue between his lips and he eagerly reciprocated. He wasn't sure if he could taste his own cum or not, but he knew he liked kissing her.

Julie broke the kiss, "I'm impressed, and you get points for that. Now are you ready to make me come?"

Ian looked down at his fading erection; he clearly was not going to fuck her to orgasm. Before he could speak, Julie spun him around. She sat on the desk and spread her legs apart.

"You are going to learn how to go down on me," she said, putting on hand between her legs and spreading her labia part.

Ian had seen a pussy many times before, but the view was always accompanied by music, either the cheesy soundtrack of a porno, or the booming songs at an all-nude strip club. This was the first time he had been the exclusive audience. He looked at Julie's sex. The area around it was hairless, but there was a neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair just above it. Her inner lips were barely visible until she spread her outer labia apart. He watched with baited breath as she slipped one finger into her vagina. The sound it made as it disappeared from view sent a shiver down his spine.

"You can use your fingers, but I'm not into fisting. Don't get carried away," she said.

It wasn't the first time she had masturbated in front of someone, but that did not make it any less arousing. Julie knew without a doubt she had his full attention as she extracted her finger from her vagina.

"This is my clitoris," she said, letting her finger hover over the pink nub. She paused to give him time to memorize the layout of her sex. The intensity of his stare made her pussy even hotter. She gently stroked herself and let out a soft moan.

"It's not just the part you see," she said, dragging her finger over her mound, "It goes up to here, you just have to press a little bit harder to get to it."

"Can I get close?" Ian asked, not sure what the etiquette was for an office hook up.

"I'm counting on it," she replied as her finger circled her clit; "I don't like a lot of direct stimulation. It's better if you just tease me. Be gentle, no biting."

"Okay," he replied, lowering his head.

She stopped him, "I want you to start here." Julie ran her finger up her body from her pussy to her throat, leaving a shimmering trail of arousal on her skin.

Ian adjusted his course and pressed his lips against her neck. Her skin was soft and he liked her perfume. He felt Julie grab his wrists and guide his hands to her breasts. The fact that he was touching her tits was almost overwhelming

The way his hands trembled when they touched her breasts made Julie smile. She doubted he would ever forget her, or this night. Her other lovers has been more graceful, but not many had been as excited. His enthusiasm was contagious. She longed to feel his cock between her legs, but not enough to rush him through what he was doing.

When his mouth reached her breasts, Ian paused. His cock was getting harder and it ached from holding back his first orgasm. He forced thoughts of anything but Julie's tits out of his head. He wanted to concentrate on what he was doing; he wanted to burn it into his memory. The skin on her breast seemed smoother and softer than that of her neck and shoulders. Without looking, he could tell when his mouth had reached her nipples. There was a subtle difference between her areola and the rest of her breast. The sensation of his tongue against her nipple was staggering. They were hard and rough. First, he swirled his tongue around her nipple, then pinched it between his teeth. He caressed her other breast with her hand and tugged on her nipple. An approving moan escaped her lips.

The subtle act of defiance excited her, she had told him no biting, but she was willing to allow his teeth on her breast. Julie resisted the temptation to push him down, to accelerate his journey to her sex. Instead, she relaxed and watched intently as he left a trail of kisses down her body. When he finally knelt between her legs, she spread them as far apart as she could and leaned back on her arms.

Going down on a woman was something Ian had thought about a lot. He had listened to his friends describe the experience countless times, watched it endlessly on porn video and dreamed of it on several occasions. The moment his tongue pressed against her labia, he knew it was going to exceed his wildest dreams. It felt like their bodies were melting together, one warm, wet piece of flesh pressing against another. He brought his hand up to his chin and probed her sex with his fingertips.

Julie moaned loudly as Ian painted her vulva with broad strokes of his tongue. She was a little frustrated with the slow speed of his efforts, but she wasn't ready to be an active participant yet. She watched his head slowly move from side to side as he lapped at her sex. She felt one finger penetrate her body, then two. He seemed to know that three fingers would be excessive. Involuntarily her hips began to grind against his face as he began to go faster and faster.

"Oh Ian, that feels so good," she cooed. She liked the way his name rolled off her tongue.

The first time her pussy squeezed his fingers it surprised him, but he liked it. His attention was vacillated between the warm, wet depths of her pussy and the soft, slick feel of her labia against his tongue. He was careful to heed her advice and avoided an all out assault on her clit; instead, he brushed it with his lips and playfully flicked his tongue against it.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned, "Ian; you are a natural at eating pussy."

Something about hearing a woman's voice say the word pussy made his cock ache. It was much more arousing than hearing it from a guy. Her compliment encouraged him to continue. He wanted to make her come with his mouth, just as she had done to him.

Maybe it was beginners luck, or maybe he was a natural, but Julie could feel the beginnings of an orgasm building. In a bout of impatience, she put her hand on the back of Ian's head, steering it over to just the right spot.

"Oh yes, right there. That's the spot, that's the spot that will make me come," she moaned. She let out a long moan as he took her advice to heart and focused on the spot just below her clit. While the fingers of one hand were buried to a delightful depth inside her, his other digits rested just below her pubic hair, pressing down, sandwiching her sensitive tissue between them. Even after he put his mouth exactly where she wanted it, Julie continued to rest her hand on the back of his head. She liked being in charge.

For a brief moment, Ian thought something had gone wrong. Julie began to buck her hips against his face and he could hear for gasping for breath. It was only when she spoke that he realized he should not panic.

"Oh, oh, Ian, oh, oh...you...making...me...come... don't...stop...don't....stop" she said before her voice trailed off into a low moan. She felt hotter and wetter. Ian pushed his fingers as far into her pussy as he could, but reduced the pressure he applied with his tongue, hoping the contrast would be to her liking. Gradually her breathing and movement slowed and she slowly let her legs slide off the desk.

"I hope you are hard again, because I am ready to get fucked," she growled. Julie stood and spun Ian around then pushed him against the desk.

"Sit, sit right on the edge," she commanded.

Without hesitation, Ian did as told. This was it; he was going to have sex. He was both nervous and excited. The desk was hard and the edge dug into the back of his leg.

"Is this how you thought you would lose your virginity?" she asked with smile.

"Uh, no," Ian replied.

"I think this is better than in the back of a car, don't you?" she asked, lifting one leg onto the desk and wrapping it around hm.

"Yea, yea, much better," he said excitedly.

"So you are not saving yourself for your wedding night," she teased as she put her arms around his neck and pulled her body into his lap.

"Not at all," he replied breathlessly.

"Try not to come right away, I want to enjoy this too," she whispered in his ear. She looked over his shoulder at the lights of the city sparkling below them, and then she reached down and put her hand on his cock.

"Tell me you want to fuck me," she said as she guided his erection between her legs.

"I, I, I want to fuck you," Ian stuttered.

Even though he had already come once he could already feel his next orgasm building. Julie was looking into his eyes as she slowly sank down onto his cock. When she had impaled herself on his cock, she pulled her body tight against his, smashing her tits against his chest.

"If this is too much I can slow down," she said.

"This is perfect," Ian replied. He could feel her all around him, but his climax was just simmering.

"Good," she said, then leaned back so that her breasts were just barely touching him. Julie looked into Ian's deep blue eyes as she rocked her hips back and forth, grinding her clit against him. He was right, this was perfect... a perfect start at least. She moved her upper body just enough to feel his chest hair brush against her nipples, maintaining eye contact the entire time. She did not look away from the calm pools of blue. She expected to see lust, and there was just a bit. Mostly she saw joy. He was clearly enjoying what she was doing, and she liked doing it. Julie tightened the muscles in her belly, feeling his throbbing erection. She switched from a slow rocking motion with her hips to more of a thrust, pulling herself up and then sliding back down until his cock was completely sheathed in her vagina.

"Fucking you feels so good," she whispered under her breath, afraid if she said it aloud, he would come too soon. Julie could feel his hands resting on her ass, his fingers pressing into her skin.

"Are you ready to try something a little more active?" she asked.

It was a difficult question to answer. It was hard to imagine anything better than a beautiful woman riding up and down on his cock, but if there was something else she desired he wanted to give it to her.

"I'm game," he replied.

Julie untangled herself from Ian, and then pulled on his arms until he was standing again. She stood with her back against his chest and leaned into him, wrapping herself in his arms. For a few moments she just stood, feeling his hard body against hers, then she slowly turned them so she facing the desk. She released his arms and leaned forward.

When he turned around Ian noticed the open blinds. He recalled seeing them when he walked in, but the course of events had caused him to forget about them until now. The lights of the city only distracted him briefly from a much more attractive sight. Julie was bent over the desk, her hands resting on the leather writing pad, her ass pitched upward. She looked back at him.

"I want you to fuck me from behind," she said.

Ian grabbed his cock and guided it between her legs. When he felt her labia wrap around the tip of this dick he put his hands on her tits. Almost immediately, he felt like he was going to come. A pang of guilt distracted him; he knew there was no way he could last long enough to bring her to climax.

Once he was inside her, she removed one of his hands from her breast and placed it between her legs. She felt his fingers press down on either side of her clit as he began to slide his cock in and out of her pussy. She looked out at the lights of the city as his hips pressed against her ass. Being fucked in front of the whole city turned her on.

"Oh Julie, I'm about to come," Ian groaned. He did not want to, he wanted to pound his cock into her pussy until she had a screaming orgasm, but he knew that was impossible. The best he could hope for was a few more moments of bliss. Despite his best effort he could feel the cum leaking out of his cock.

"Not yet, just a little bit longer, just a little bit longer," she pleaded.

Ian tensed every muscle in his body, trying to delay the inevitable. He tried to think of something else, but the feeling of his cock buried deep inside her body was overwhelming. His balls felt like they were about to burst.

"I'm going to come," Ian moaned, knowing that he had lost the battle against his orgasm.

"Yes, yes, come inside me Ian, I want to feel you come inside me," Julie moaned, squeezing his throbbing erection as tightly as she could. Her wish was granted; she felt his cock jerk as it pumped thick streams of cum into her pussy.

"Don't stop, please don't stop. Fuck me harder, harder, harder," she whimpered.

Putting his hands on her hips Ian followed her command. He had already come, he had nothing to lose. He was going to fuck her until his dick was too soft to continue. His body slapped loudly against her and she grunted each time he buried his cock in her.