Investments in Technology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, yes, that's it. Fuck me till I come, don't stop, don't stop," she moaned. Julie wanted to come one more time and Ian ramming his cock into her was just what she needed to make it happen. Given enough time, she could will herself into an orgasm. Ian made it happen much faster. She was no longer consciously clenching his cock; rather the muscles in her belly were contracting on their own in a most delightful way.

Simple exhaustion made him stop, he simply felt too drained to continue. Ian stopped with his cock buried deep in Julie, then slowly, regretfully pulled it out. It was more rigid than he expected it to be, but very different from where it started.

Julie turned and faced her lover, "You're not a virgin any more, do you feel any different?"

"I think I do," Ian replied. Sex no longer seemed like such an impossible challenge.

"I suppose they are expecting you to return at some point, you may want to clean up a bit. You might lose geek points if you show up smelling like pussy," she said with a grin.

"It would be kind of awkward," Ian replied.

"This has to be our little secret, I don't need a line of virgins at my door every time my computer glitches," she said.

"Of course," he said, a bit disappointed that he could not brag to his friends. They probably would not believe him.

As they dressed Ian paused, "Why did you do that? I'm sure you have better waiting for you somewhere? Was that a sympathy fuck?"

"No, it wasn't." she said, not surprised by the question.

"Then why did you do it?" Ian asked.

"My first lover was an older man, and very experienced. He swept me off my feet. He was very talented, very understanding, and very kind. It was a wonderful night and I will never forget it. He didn't take my virginity; he made me want to give it to him. I never saw him again, but I think he knows I am repaying what he did for me. I know that sounds sappy, but it's true. Most of my friends were so drunk the first time they got laid, they barely remember it, or they say it was not worth remembering. I hope this is something you will want to remember. And if you ever have the chance, I hope that you will make someone else feel the way I made you feel."

"Wow," Ian mumbled.

"Would you rather I had said it was a sympathy fuck?" she asked.

"No, no, I like your answer much better. I doubt I will ever have the chance to do this for someone else, but I will remember it forever," Ian said.

"Well, just in case you need a reminder," Julie said hiking up her skirt and pulling her panties off, "why don't you keep these?" She stuffed her underwear in his pocket. "I better not see those on EBay."

Julie put her computer back on the desk, "Thanks for everything, I will remember you."

"I will never forget you," Ian said, then turned and walked out the door.

*

Please rate and comment on the story.