Invitation To Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,719 Followers

Yasmin was feeling drunk her body covered in sweat, holding her own tits to stop them bouncing, feeling the aroused nipples. "Uuggghh!" Her thighs gave way too tired to grip anymore and her body pressed down more on the red cock.

"Awwww oooohhhh!"

Carmel brought the machine to a halt to check her bound feet and give her leg and encouraging stroke before starting it again... Yasmin's head slumped; hair a disgrace panting heavily moaning inaudible sentences. "Stop resisting it," Carmel coached; "ride the cock like a hungry whore!"

In the other room the brother sat laughing they could hear the grunts and desperate moans. They were on the phone. Archie was speaking to Tony in hospital bed. Although sick he asked to take the call thanking them for all they were doing. Archie wished him well and Tony struggled to hear as there was a lot of background noise, moaning etc probably some weird TV show. Carmel suddenly cried out, "She's coming!" In the hospital the line went dead and Tony handed the phone back so relieved his clever wife had sorted everything out.

The brothers had dropped the phone and just got to the door in time to see Yasmin jerking astride the robot beast.

"Uggh. Uggh. Ooooh. Ooohhh, arggghhhh!"

The cock pressed home against her g spot the ribbed length rubbing her clit and the hard nose banging her cervix.

"Ah, ahh, ohhh god. Ugggghh!"

The squelch of her juices filled her ears, tits exploding, Yasmin unashamedly groping herself.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

The men came running unfastening her ankles lifting her off laying her on the rug. She lay exhausted on her back perfect calves bent, boots firmly on the ground her tits pointing straight up. She didn't have the energy to resist Archie as he climbed on top of her, his cock pushing into her sore hole.

"God she's wet," he mused. "Ugghh fuck that's so hot."

Yasmin stiffened her body as yet another thing slid up her poor pussy. He began a steady motion back and forth, his arms pulling her legs up to encircle him, boots gripping his waist. The sensation from the intense orgasm was still subsiding and Yasmin grunted then squealed as his cock rubbed her sore insides.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, awwwww!" He was loving it; holding her sweating body tight licking her wet face kissing her lips.

"Take it babe, take my cock." He cried clasping handful of arse, squeezing hard. Yasmin couldn't believe it, she was coming again. Her eyes opened in horror and she shook her head.

"No, no, ugh,ooh.Oooh, God! Ooohhhh!"

Her body was betraying her, pelvis bucking boots slapping on his pounding arse. "Ugh, ugh, urrrgggghhhhh!" He was fucking fast holding her hair in great handfuls.

"Oh, oh, take it you dirty bitch, I'm coming you ughh, eiieeeeee!"

For the second time an expert cock could hold out no longer in her tight hole. Archie pulled his rampant length out as he showered her tummy with white trials of semen, heavy droplets collecting in her belly button, strands running down her thin waist to drip on the rug.

Much later Yasmin stirred then opened her sleepy eyes. The room was pitch black. Just the moon light filtered in through the large French windows. It was early morning the soft white sheets covering her body making a mountain range of bumps as she lay on her side. She remembered the four poster bed she was in. She remembered Carmel dressing her in the white night gown making her take another drink, then she could remember very little else. She stretched then gave a muffled cry as a hand went across her mouth and she felt the body of a naked man pressed against her back.

"Sssssh," came the voice of Victor. For a second she had thought it had all been a dream now she shivered in revulsion realizing she had really done those things earlier that night.

There was another voice in the room. "It's nearly dawn Yasmin, almost time to go." It was Archie. Yasmin spoke. "You filthy bastards, don't you dare back out on our deal." Victor pressed close to her back his hand stroking down her side up over her hips. "The deal was all night or did you forget." And with that he cupped her breasts and began to squeeze them gently.

Archie appeared from the dark, naked, his cock half erect. Pulling the sheets back he climbed in front of her so she was sandwich between the two lecherous bastards. Archie cradled her face telling her to "ssssh" again as his brother slowly pulled up her nightdress. She felt his hands on her warm buttocks then spreading under her crotch. She wriggled a little Archie holding her head still looking into her dark pupil eyes.

"Awwww!!"

She tried to jolt out of bed but was held in the not so loving embrace.

"Aaaaaahhhhh no, nooo ugggghhh!"

Victor's greased cock was pushing her virgin ass hole open. Her body was resisting and she gagged and spluttered as he applied more pressure.

"Uhhhhhhhh!"

Archie spoke softly and gently. "Steady, once he's in it won't hurt as much sshh, ahhh." Her eyes widened and he sighed with satisfaction realizing his brother had entered her, his cock sliding deep up her shitter.

Yasmin was groaning and gnashing her teeth rocking slightly as Victor kept almost his full length permanently inside her butt.

"Uggh why, why are you soo cruel uuggghh. Why couldn't you leave me with some dignity uggh?" She sobbed, feeling like an impaled doll.

Archie didn't reply putting his hand down to her thigh making her raise it. This reduced her ability to resist the butt fuck and Victor gained an extra inch inside. "Ugghhhh!" Archie's own hard cock nudged against her pussy and Victor pulled her slightly onto her back to allow his brother to take her up the cunt.

"Ooh,ugh fuck ahh, ahhh, bastardssgghh!" She groaned eyes flashing in the moonlight.

Archie ripped the front of her night dress to release her bosoms; Victor tearing the rest till it was only rags. The two cocks filled her completely, her muscles been pressed from all sides. Her arse ring stung as the cock moved ever so slightly making her feel like a fucking glove puppet. Archie thrust more his cock rubbing the inner wall separating him from his brothers buried member. Outside dawn was breaking and the room was slowing brightening. Victor squeezed her tits so hard she yelped.

"What would your husband say if he saw you now?" He teased taking a along deliberate fuck up her backside. Yasmin gave a pitiful moan half from the sensation the other from thinking about what he had just said. But it was difficult for her to concentrate the two men ploughing a hole each, slowly, confidently. The room began to fill with light as day approached and the sheets were pulled away so the men could admire her hour glass figure.

Now Victor lay flat on his back pulling Yasmin on top of him. Archie helped her up to a sitting position as he slowly fucked her from the front, Victor holding her shoulders allowing her to lean slightly back her hands gripping the sheets.

"Ugh, ugh, oooo, ugggggg!"

Victors first time inside her had lasted far too short a time, now he tensed his body his cock up her like a spike, his brother slowly humping her, caressing her cheek clearing the hair from her face. Yasmin's body was stiff, her butt frozen too scared to move her legs spread reliving the pressure on her arse. Archie pushed her back slightly and Victor just ever so slowly rocked his pelvis.

"Mmmnnn!"

Yasmin bit her lip her hands clenched. Victor decided it was time for her arse fucking to begin. He began to rock slowly his cock moving inside her. Archie pulled out and the two men began to coach her as if this was a lesson. Archie was telling her to rock herself bit by bit increasing the length the cock appeared and disappeared. Victor telling her to wank his cock with her arse or he'd ram it up into her throat. She gave a yelp as he made one painful thrusting demonstration and she realized that it would be better if she controlled the rate and speed, slowly getting herself used to it.

She began to push herself up and down on the dick her back arched tits thrust out mouth open. "Ooh uhh,uuhh!" She gave slight grunts and gasps as her shitter loosened. Archie was now knelt in front of her open pussy his fingers rubbing her clit then the inner walls of her slit. He began to tease her bud, nipping and flicking. Yasmin groaned unable to close her legs, her hands unable to move from holding her upright she bit her lip as he expertly aroused her pussy.

Her bucking became stronger, her arse lubricated a little by the greased cock, muscles less tense now. Victor held her waist encouraging her, lifting her up and down admiring the view of her fat arse bouncing on his groin. Archie was patting her pussy with flat of his fingers faster and faster. He returned to pressing her clit then back to the hard tapping, spreading her labia her juices starting to show. "Oooh, ughh ugghh."

Sensing she was aroused Victor started to jerk up hard and Yasmin shuddered as the rate increased her backside going up a gear in sensation and friction.

"Oooh, oooh ugh, uugh."

Archie began to tap her clit over and over the orgasm building in her.

"Ugh, uggh, ugh awww, aww, arrrrgghhh!"

He encouraged her eager to finish her off.

"That's it baby, oh yeah, come on, come on, ride that cock, yesss!"

Her eyes blazed at Archie as she gave him a fixed stare.

"Arrgggggghhhh uggggggggghhhh!"

Her body was shaking, the thrusts from the arse fucker making her jolt straight up as she came uncontrollably.

"Ugh, uggh, uggh ugggggggg!"

She went limp, her arms giving way as the orgasm subsided. Victor was rolling her over and telling her to get on all fours. Yasmin just nodded staring ahead acting like she was dazed or drunk only half aware of what was happening. She got into position her large hipped butt upturned Victors cock momentarily out of it. The he thrust in gripping her waist his pelvis slapping her cheeks loudly.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh." He grunted in concentration his self imposed wait now over, able to ram all the way up her. Yasmin matched every grunt with a huge groan over and over.

"Aw, aw, aww, aw!"

Victor hooked his hands under her gripping her tits as his spunked up her arse. "Uugggggghh!"

Yasmin had no time to move before a hand held her down and Archie's cock forced her anus open again. "Hold still bitch ugh ah ahhh!" he began to slam up her butt, watching his own cock slide in and out. "God that's tight, I guess you've never had it up here before, ugh uuggghh yeah."

The sensation was no longer arousing for Yasmin, the pounding making her teeth chatter, her ring stretched like it would split, her spunk lined rectum feeling like a turkey been stuffed for cooking. "Aggg,agg shit aww uggghhh stop stop awwwyyy!" She squealed, Archie's face flushed, red his hair on end like he'd been electrocuted.

"Ugghhh aawwerrrrrgggg!"

Yasmin felt the hot shot splatter almost deep enough to be in her stomach. "Uggggg!" And only after he removed his spent prick did her muscles relax and her panting begin to subside.

The next day Yasmin sat by her husbands bed. The operation had gone well and he would be on the way to a full recovery. No one would know what she had done, after all the brothers already knew from bitter experience what a wronged husband's fist felt like. No, it was their secret. She'd made a deal and they'd filled their side amicably. Yasmin thought back to yesterday. Even after they had fucked her till dawn they still insisted on showering with her, their helpful hands lathering her tits, getting into all the nooks and crannies with their soapy figures. Yes they knew how to keep a deal, but they definitely made sure they got their moneys worth first.

FINC
FINC
1,719 Followers
12