All Comments on 'Invitation to Immortality'

by Dutchboy51

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great job

i would love to see a second chapter added on to this

braindumpbraindumpalmost 7 years ago
Thanks

Great story be great to see a part two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No tension

This is well enough written, if a little clunky in places. My main comment though would be that your story wastes any dramatic tension it seems to be building up. You take the time to introduce the three characters, then in the blink of an eye one is dead and one is mind controlled. There is no struggle for supremacy or survival, no playing off the dynamics between the characters - it felt a wasted opportunity to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
the captain

liked it until the end. I thought the captain was killed before Dracula went up to play and feed on the girl

Dutchboy51Dutchboy51about 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for commenting to all the Anonymous folks

"Captain von Rothstein lay there in a crumpled heap, unconscious." I never said he was dead. Plot twists make stories more interesting, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

While this was without a doubt a five star gem as are your other stories and my personal favorites are The Amazing Randy tales but if you look at the paragraph where she is admiring herself in the mirror and just before she sees Dracula, you said that her husband was dead with his neck snapped. A small flaw but it did confuse me as well while enjoying the story. I still find it to be a five star gem because it is near impossible to catch every mistake while creating such wonderful stories. Thanks again for another winner and as always, I look forward to becoming engrossed in your next creation.

Stay safe and be well.

J.D.

Dutchboy51Dutchboy51about 3 years agoAuthor

You are correct. I am in error. I messed up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
any more

think this needs to continue as a series through time to where she comes to modern times perhaps running a highly sadistic dungeon with other vampire dommes, just a twisted thought lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDutchboy51@Dutchboy51
For those who wish to read all stories involving The Amazing Randy, I strongly recommend that you read them in the order in which they were written, which is NOT chronological with respect to his life and career. Each new story "drops into" Randy's career somewhere along his t...