Invitation to Immortality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
262 Followers

She opened her mouth and guided the Count's swollen cock into the hole, pursing her lips around the saddle-shaped tip. She flicked her tongue across the tiny hole at the tip and then opened her lips. Again she took him in and again, each time deeper and delaying longer as her tongue covered his cock with her saliva. The Count felt the sensation, the life, as it flowed into his body. His own body reacted as it always did. As he felt the warmth of her ministrations, Dracula's body slowly began a transformation. Each of his fingernails, formerly neatly cropped and manicured, extended a full inch until he had two hands with five daggers on each. His deep brown eyes turned the color of blood. He clasped the back of her head and began gently, but deliberately thrusting his cock forward and then back, mimicking what he planned to do later with her virgin sex.

Eventually, he pulled her hair and withdrew his cock. She looked up staring into Dracula's blood red eyes. Alexandra, totally under the Count's control, was not alarmed by what she saw because the ghoul's influence hid his true appearance from her. Only at the last moment would he reveal his true identity to the exquisite kneeling beauty.

Calmly Dracula took her hand and lifted her up. Together they moved to the bed, which was perfectly made up for the honeymoon couple. Alexandra sat on the side of the bed and the Count soon followed her. Her fleshy, heaving breasts were straining her corset to its maximum. The Count reached over and gently stroked the flesh of her magnificent bosom, pausing occasionally to knead the warm, soft flesh. Then he reached around and using the razor sharp nail on the index finger of his right hand he found the ties used to cinch the corset tight. Beginning at the bottom he cut the ties carefully, one at a time, slowly.

With each slicing release, the corset held her pale, voluptuous flesh with less and less restriction. Her soft, pliable body began to re-assert itself, resuming its natural proportions. As he sliced through the final binding the corset fell away and Alexandra's breasts dropped into their normal position. They were young and firm. Despite their extraordinary size, her chest sagged only slightly and most of the volume thrust her nipples outward and slightly upward. Her nipples were rosy colored and swollen to their maximum size, a perfect match for the mounds on which they rested. Her waist was small and thin, even without the corset's confinement. There were strong abdominal muscles hidden just below her skin. Below that her lace panties obscured his view.

The Count softly pushed her back onto the bed where she supported herself on a single elbow, her eyes transfixed by his gaze. Her other hand naturally went to cover her sex, forming a second protective covering. Her modesty was reflexive and very alluring to the vampire. The Count gently moved her hand to one side and, using his finger, sliced her panties free, leaving only the gloves, garter belt, stockings, and shoes still covering her perfect body.

Her pubic hair was so blonde that it was almost invisible. Dracula played with her neatly trimmed mound, brushing it first one way and then the next. He probed the blonde nest with his finger until he found her clitoris. As his finger brushed against it, Alexandra shuddered. No man, no person other than herself had ever touched her there and she did not know just what to think of the wave of pleasure that rushed through her body.

She fell back onto the bed, legs and arms akimbo, her head gently rebounding from one of the plush pillows. Dracula sidled over to her, keeping his eyes fixed on hers. Alexandra settled back into the pillow leaving her legs slightly spread, wordlessly inviting Count Dracula to continue his soft exploration of her pubis. Now it was his turn to support himself on an elbow while he continued the stimulation and seduction of the virginal Alexandra.

Dracula's attention resettled on Alexandra's pubic area. His finger returned to her clitoris, eliciting the same response except that this time Alexandra was already lying on her back. She moaned, low from deep in her throat as her pleasure continued to mount. The Count leaned over her shoulder and caressed her neck, pausing to feel the thump, thump, thump of her carotid artery. For a moment, he felt the need to attack her beautiful white throat and feed on her exquisite virgin blood, but he resisted, preferring to continue foreplay instead. The night was young; there were hours left until sunrise, hours to explore the buxom creature he had selected for nourishment.

The Count took Alexandra's hand and placed it back on his swollen shaft. Alexandra began to stroke his cock even as the Count continued to diddle her clitoris. They lay together, discovering each other as a husband and wife might on their wedding night. Dracula increased the pace of his flicking motion until Alexandra began to rise to climax. As she neared the point of no return, moaning and gyrating, he suddenly stopped his motion.

Just as quickly, the beautiful blonde bride stopped her gyrations and settled back into her pillow. Her heavy breasts heaved as her lungs drew breath after breath to reconstitute her exhausted flesh. For his part, the Count watched her heaving chest move up and down. After a minute or so of admiration the Count bent low, carefully cupping one beautiful breast, careful not to slice into her flesh. Her breasts were crisscrossed with blood vessels, much as fat marbles a tender piece of beef, except the tenderness of her beautiful tits was almost entirely due to fat, with very little lean.

Wordlessly he found the nipple which, both aroused and engorged, was fully erect. Alexandra's breasts were large and her nipples mirrored their proportions; just as her natural contours tended to thrust her chest forward, so too her nipples possessed extraordinary length, jutting a full inch above the dark rosettes from which they sprouted. Dracula took one of the fleshy protuberances between his lips and began to suck softly on her nipple like a child who was already full of mother's milk, but cognizant only of his sucking reflex.

He sucked and sucked, sometimes only on the nipple's erect tip, but sometimes he would take in not only her nipple, but as much of her tit flesh as he could. No one had ever touched her breast before and now she was experiencing an all-out assault. It was heady, intoxicating stuff. Alexandra slowly extended her arm until her gloved hand found her sex and began rubbing herself, caught between the Scylla and Charybdis of her twin erogenous areas.

Once Dracula realized what she was doing, he stopped ravaging her breast and gently seized both of her hands and positioned them to support her glorious breasts from the side, forming a deep valley between them. "Don't move, Alexandra," said the Count. Silently he rose from the bed, hovering as if suspended with wires. Just as silently he lowered himself until he straddled her massive chest, cock erect. Slowly, as if practicing for the penetration of her sex which was to come, the red-eyed fiend carefully placed his cock between her breasts and, using her own body sweat for lubricant, pushed between them.

He repeated the motion for minutes until Alexandra's hands, cupping her own breasts, began manipulating both of her nipples. It was another new sensation for her. She took up a rhythm designed to match her lover. When he pushed forward, she met each trust with her own.

From above Dracula watched as his cock appeared and then disappeared between the fleshy globes that were Alexandra's beautiful breasts. Again, as her life experience flowed into him, he began to change. His dashing good looks faded, replaced by the visage of an old man, a very old man. Dracula was hundreds of years old and as he drew the life experiences from his beautiful victim he regressed, showing his true age. His control over the beautiful blonde woman whose cleavage was mimicking a vagina was so complete that she saw only what he wanted her to see, for the time being at least, and he wanted her to remain calm so she saw him only as the dashing royal Count of Transylvania.

Finally the time had come for Count Dracula to claim his "droit de seigneur." He withdrew his cock from her breasts and repositioned himself between her long legs, holding her legs fast by her stockings. Slowly he raised her legs to a full spread position, revealing her vagina in its full virginal glory. He took his time positioning himself for penetration. "Alexandra," use your hands to maintain this position. I have other uses for mine. Dutifully, the beautiful captive grabbed her own calves and maintained her position, eyes transfixed on the swollen member advancing towards her vagina.

As the tip brushed up against her blonde mound, Dracula could feel her natural moisture lubricating his penis. Holding it firmly with his right hand, he flicked it back and forth, causing her clitoris to swell and increasing its sensitivity tenfold. She was ready and so was he.

Dracula had deflowered hundreds of virgins in his time. Some, he took forcefully, others he took gently. For the moment he urged his penis forward slowly until he felt her hymen, intact and opposing any further motion. Alexandra felt the pressure of Dracula's cock as he pushed harder and harder. Her pleasure mounted until in an instant her hymen was broken and a jolt of pain forced her to cry out. Dracula had passed the point of no return. With her virginity taken, Alexandra's blood began to lose its special potency.

Dracula pushed his cock forcefully to its hilt and then withdrew. Her virgin essence coated his erection. The King of the Vampires quickly ran his hand along the shaft collecting his victim's first blood and brought it to his mouth. Sniffing and licking his blood-smeared fingers, the Count's final transformation began. His canine teeth, both uppers and lowers extended about an inch, creating fangs which were needle sharp at the tip. Still Alexandra could not see her lover's true appearance. She moaned and re-positioned herself for a second penetration.

The effect of the first taste of the blonde beauty's virgin blood on Count Dracula was powerful and immediate. Both his lust and his blood lust jetted towards their peaks. His next penetration was faster and rougher than the last as he now began to fuck Alexandra in earnest. His attention focused only on his own desire; the lovely blonde was his to fuck and then to feed upon. Her pleasure was inconsequential. For five full minutes the vampire's cock brought him closer to climax. Alexandra, still completely under Dracula's influence, was completely enraptured. She was having sex for the first time with a handsome Count of royal blood, or so she thought.

The Count continued to work towards his climax, holding Alexandra firmly with a single hand. Back and forth, back and forth, his blood-soaked cock plunged deeply into Alexandra's soaked sex. Eventually, he could feel the finale approaching and his tempo slowed as he prepared for his ejaculation. With a final grunt, the monster's semen came flying out of the tip of his cock. Five more thrusts were punctuated by as many bursts of the demon's seed until he was spent. For her part, Alexandra matched him thrust for thrust and as his final deposition finished, she reached a climax of her own, shaking uncontrollably as wave after wave of ecstasy shook her to her core.

Once finished, Dracula could no longer control his lust for her blood. Although her adrenaline level was high already, Dracula wanted her blood pumping at full strength when he fed. He released her mind. Instantly Alexandra saw that she had been seduced and ravaged by an ugly bent-over creature with deep red eyes and huge fangs. As she started to scream for her life, the creature reared his head back and, opening his mouth wide, revealed his set of twin fangs. The disheveled, exhausted woman's eyes went wide as she stared into the mouth of hell and realized that her life as she knew it was over. All of her dreams, dreams she believed possible less than six hours earlier, had become impossibly distant. They would never come true.

The huge veins and arteries lying just below the skin of her pure white breast, now swollen with adrenaline-infused, high-pressure blood drew the beast's attack. He dove onto her magnificent chest and drove his fangs expertly into a massive artery and began to feed. The lion's share of her lifeblood flowed directly into his mouth. Alexandra howled in pain as a small rivulet of blood dripped from her perfect breast, staining the pure white sheets crimson. Her legs kicked as she tried to get away, but she was pinned by Dracula's superhuman strength. She shook and kicked her feet as she cried out, but there was no avenue of escape.

Eventually, her strength began to wane from exsanguination. Dracula was feeding slowly now, as if he were monitoring the depth of her descent. Alexandra began to gasp for breath, but her blood loss made each breath more difficult than the last. Her life had been stolen by the King of the Vampires. For his part, Dracula rose to his feet and gazed at the pale beauty as she lay on the bed, flopping like a landed fish on the deck of a boat. He watched his cum as it continued to ooze from between her legs.

Then, before retiring to his crypt to sleep off his night of revelry and depredation he bent over and gazed into his victim's mouth. He could see that the transformation process had already begun. It was time for him to complete it. Using his fingernail, he made a small incision in his own wrist and thrust the bleeding wound into Alexandra's mouth. "Drink, my beauty." he said. "Drink and join me in immortality. You must drink or you will die."

Alexandra did not want to die. She fed on the Count's forearm eagerly. In just a few seconds, she was no longer gasping for air. Her beauty and skin tone returned to its former state. She continued to feed until Dracula withdrew his arm to shut off her feeding. She looked up and bared her newly grown fangs, hissing, but Dracula, who was now her absolute master, merely smiled and said "Calm yourself. Sunrise will be here soon." He extended his hand to grasp hers and said. "Come with me, my dear. We need to sleep. Tonight I have a special treat for you."

That evening, as the two vampires ascended from the bowels of Castle Dracula Alexandra could hear a familiar voice in the distance calling her name. It was her husband who had been transported in chains to the castle's dungeon the evening before by the Count's attendants. The two vampires strode down the dark hallway as silently as cats. The moans from her husband grew louder until Dracula and his stunning companion had reached Captain von Rothstein's cell where they stopped under the light of a burning torch. "Alexandra!" he cried out, "what has happened?"

He was answered by the Count. "Captain, I have returned your beautiful wife to you. See how lovely she looks." Alexandra, clad in her wedding dress and radiant in her beauty, stepped through the newly-opened cell door. She knelt down until her beautiful face was inches from the confused captain. The beautiful blonde reached out and gently grasped his head with both of her glove-covered hands. Slowly and firmly she turned it to one side while she opened her mouth wide. She hissed loudly, and drove her canine fangs into her husband's pulsing neck arteries, her transformation from living to damned complete.

Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
262 Followers
12