All Comments on 'Ioana Musca Ch. 02'

by 4u2_nv

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanabout 16 years ago
Interesting

Story has some promise, but it needs improvements. Descriptions seem to be non-existent, while the dialogue seems to be carrying the story. Plus, there are a number of grammatical and spelling errors within the story. Slow the story down and put in descriptions of the characters, their actions, and the world around them. Like I said, this story has promise, but it needs work.

4u2_nv4u2_nvalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Interest?

Thanks, JEDI_KHAN, I had rushed through writing the chapter so badly I forgot to write the story. I've submitted Chapter 4 already, but I'm willing to rewrite chapter 2 if theres interest, please comment, let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cell Phone

Why would she grab her phone charger and transfer her calls to her cell when she had thrown her cell into the ocean in the last chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user4u2_nv@4u2_nv
Just a reminder - all writers here offer free work, most are amateurs, so keep comments constructive. If you do nothing but blast writers - you don't encourage them to improve and a lot of other works might not get posted. In the end you lose. And for goodness sake if you hate...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES