Iram Draconis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I approached the bed and the soldier hastened out, leaving me alone with my prize.

"How does that feel?" I asked, pointing to the globs of white cream that decorated her flushed belly.

"Warm, my Lord," Caela said, sitting up slightly to look down at herself.

"Scoop it up," I told her, standing by the side of the bed, my cock pointing straight out, "And then lick it off your fingers."

Caela's eyes kept straying between my thighs, but she did as she was instructed, reaching out with a shaky hand to scoop up one of the drops of cum onto her fingers. Then, slower still, she brought her fingers, now glistening and coated with white, to her lips before opening her mouth. With unbearable tension I watched as she inserted her fingers into her mouth and sucked the cum off, swallowing it quickly and making a face as she did.

"Now the rest," I told her.

Again, she scooped up a glob of cum and sucked it off her fingers. She had to do it six times before her stomach was clear of the other man's spunk and each time she made less of a face than the time before.

"Learn to enjoy that taste, priestess," I said, kneeling on the bed and positioning myself between her splayed legs, "There will be plenty more where that came from." I moved forward, grabbing my cock and angling it toward her pussy.

I could feel her heat against my cockhead, and as I pushed my hips ever so slightly forward, I groaned as her tight cunt barely yielded to its thickness.

"Will you go slow, my Lord?" Caela asked, whimpering a little as I pushed forward another fraction of an inch.

"Very slow," I promised, "For the first few penetrations. But then I will use you as my fuck toy and I will not be gentle." I grinned maliciously as my honestly caused fear to flash in her eyes before I pushed forward again, sinking more of my cockhead in her tight flesh.

"B-but, my Lord," she protested, and then screamed as I pushed roughly, ramming the rest of my head inside her and nudging against the evidence of her virginity.

"Argue, and the first few won't be so gentle," I warned, leaning over her body by planting my arms on either side of her and staring menacingly into her flushed face.

"Yes, my Lord," she whimpered.

In my new position, I was able to give a hard thrust, breaking through her barrier. Juices flowed around my cock and she cried loudly. I could feel the hard nubs of her breasts rub against my chest as she squired beneath me.

Moving a little faster now, I seated myself fully within her channel and went down on my elbows. She was unbelievably tight around my cock and her cunt fluttered smoothly against my shaft, slippery with her arousal.

"Two more," I told her, "And then I will show you what I mean by 'fuck'."

Caela groaned as I withdrew everything by my cockhead, and then inserted it again. Slowly, but faster than before. Beneath me, I could feel the hot skin of her stomach against mine as she panted. It was still sticky with sweat, spit, and cum and felt deliciously dirty against me.

"One more," I grinned, moving a little faster. This time, I could tell that her cunt was properly stretched and ready for me. It would leave her sore, for sure, but Muna would be able to relieve her.

Sitting up suddenly, I grabbed Caela's thighs and pushed them up, hooking her calves around my shoulders and opening her up.

"Here we go," I said and withdrew, slamming myself back hard. She grunted, caught off guard by the sudden change in tempo, and gripped my forearms tightly, which were back at her sides. Again I exited her pussy and hammered myself back inside with a squishing sound as her juices coated my cock.

I picked up the pace, thrusting my hips quickly into her. Caela could do nothing but hold on tight and grunt with each hard thrust.

"Are you enjoying this?" I asked, leaning down and capturing one of her nipples between my lips.

"Yes. My. Lord," she groaned between thrusts and then screamed as another orgasm hit her. The flood of cum aided my thrusts and I decided it was time to change positions.

I withdrew and released her legs. "Turn over," I commanded, and instead of waiting for her to comply, I roughly grabbed Caela by the waist and flipped her over onto her stomach. Then I gripped her hips, bringing them up before thrusting my cock back into her cunt from behind.

"Someday I will be much rougher with you," I said as I resumed my previous pace, "But tonight is about you learning your new place."

The priestess just grunted into the sheets, her hands balled into fists near her head.

By then I could feel my own orgasm begin to approach, so I reached between our bodies and found her clit, giving it a hard squeeze and sending her over the edge one last time.

With her pussy convulsing around me and her cum dripping down by shaft, I felt my own release come at last.

Groaning, I gripped the priestess' thighs and unloaded deep inside her cunt. Jets of hot cum filled her cavity quickly, and by the time I finished, I could feel it begin to slide up my shaft seeking way out.

I withdrew, and a stream of white cum flowed out of Caela's widened cunt, dripping in long streams onto the bed. She was red from the way I had used her, and undoubtedly in pain; but the aftershocks of her orgasm were keeping the worst of it at bay.

I climbed off the bed and found a stunningly gorgeous woman with straight black hair and a revealing black dress sitting in the chair I had occupied a while ago.

"Muna," I said, body dripping with sweat and cock glistening with cum, "This is Caela. Give her a moment to rest and then clean her up and ease her pain. Then begin her training."

I turned to Caela, who was on her back now, panting, eyes closed, and pussy glistening with our mixed cum. "Caela, either be trained by Muna or be killed. The choice is yours."

Nodding to Muna, the priestess of earth, I entered a small chamber to the left where I could clean up, closing the door behind me with a loud *click* and leaving the two women alone.

END CHAPTER ONE

12