All Comments on 'Iranian MILF into Haitian Men'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The same trash nearly 2600 times

How do you manage to submit the same terrible story almost 2600 times over 13 years? This is nothing more than racist spam.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 7 years ago
You have no clue

what a real Iranian woman is like, which doesn't surprise me. Many are very well educated and very cultured. You destroy any hope of showing culture and education with this character and story by again injecting your narcissistic self into the story and saying the character is attracted to men from Haiti. To have a shot with such a high-class woman, a person has to be at least as educated and cultured--and sure as hell not one to stereotype--something you never stop doing.

It's one-dimensional, unrealistic, unfounded and blatantly racist as with all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stop writing

You're terrible. I don't mean that to be mean, but you're awful. Stop writing and find a job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...