IRC - When Predator Becomes Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the three years, MissMyndFuck had talked to literally hundreds upon hundreds of people. Always other women. Commonly young women. Late teens, early twenties and exclusively those who described themselves in the rooms as 'submissive'. She seemed to 'filter' these women down until she was left with those that appeared vulnerable, or lonely. Or both. From them, she would then seemingly select her 'victims'. What made it particularly hard to decipher for Athenia was the fact that people 'played' on IRC. That was what they went there for. To escape and immerse. So untangling the 'play' from the 'reality' was not an easy task. A simple fact was that people got 'immersed' in IRC role-play scenes. That is they 'lived' what they played at least in their minds. Having to read between the lines to try to find out what was real and what wasn't was just almost a mountain too steep to climb. At least for anyone other than Athenia it would be.

Athenia had pulled three of the private chat conversations involving MissMyndFuck and another user. The other user was simply 'fullcry'. Apparently a nineteen year old bi-curious (a usually hetrosexual but with bi-sexual curiosity) girl with submissive tendencies who came over, to say the least vulnerable. But that could have been intentional. Someone giving that impression so that any play between the two would be more realistic and fantasy based. Over the three years there were many other conversations that MissMyndFuck had had with other users. If anything, these conversations had divulged a predatory nature in MissMyndFuck. Worryingly, further exposing the bridge between the IRC or the BonNet world, and the real world. Very few people mingled the two. Real and cyber usually stayed apart. Not always, but usually. MissMyndFuck fell into the unusual category in that she appeared to use the BonNet community as a hunting ground. Taken into consideration with her 'interests' in advanced Fetish and BDSM, alarm bells should and were raised to an even higher level.

The conversations between MissMyndFuck and fullcry told a story. A quite harrowing story when taken as a whole. A story of a chance meeting on the IRC network between an advanced Fetishist and a vulnerable nineteen year old. The questions on Athenia's lips at the beginning were, was this story real or was it just a role-play thing? It would easily be dismissed as a role-play thing if it were between two innocuous users of the network. That it was between MissMyndFuck and fullcry, sent a deeply unsettling rumble through the inner femininity of Claudette. MissMyndFuck had gone to considerable lengths, and either displayed expertise herself, or employed expertise in cloaking her real identity on the IRC network. Claudette had chosen just one file of logs, those of 'fullcry' to follow, so that a picture could be built. MissMyndFuck it seemed followed a set Modus-Operandi each time. Obviously one that had been successful for her in the past. From that immense file of logs she just pulled three out. Not at random. More like from the beginning, the middle and then the latest conversation. Just to give her that overall picture. Claudette could do that. She could speed read through reams and reams of files and simply select and pinpoint the key points. The key notes. The important bits. All she needed to do here was go over some stuff, and convince herself that her feelings, her gut instinct was in fact right. Once she was convinced she was on the right track she would level up the investigation. Some of it she would be able to do alone. For some of the more technical and advanced stuff she would need help. But she had that in droves from contacts all round the world. BonNet was a massive global community. IRC as a whole even bigger. Its reaches were far and wide.

Excerpts From Private Message (PM) 1:

MMF: "HI I'M MissMyndFuck AND YOU ARE?"

FC: "I'M FULLCRY PLEASED TO MEET YOU MISSMYNDFUCK.".

MMF: "YOUR NAME GIRL WHAT IS YOUR REAL NAME?"

FC: "OH SORRY, I AM LISA. WHAT IS YOUR REAL NAME MISSMYNDFUCK?"

MMF: "BETTER GIRL. MY NAME ISN'T IMPORTANT. YOU SIMPLY ADDRESS ME AS MISSMYNDFUCK OR MISS. DO YOU UNDERSTAND GIRL?"

FC: "UHHHH YES, YES MISSMYNDFUCK. I UNDERSTAND."

MMF: "GOOD GOOD LISA. I LIKE GIRLS WHO UNDERSTAND ME, AND WHO DONT NEED CONSTANT REMINDERS. I THINK WE WILL GET ON VERY WELL LISA, DONT YOU?"

FC: "YES MISSMYNDFUCK. YES I HOPE SO."

MMF: "GOOD GOOD. I CAN SEE FROM YOUR PROFILE THAT YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF EXTREMELY SUBMISSIVE. DOES THAT INCLUDE SUBMSSIVE TO OTHER WOMEN LISA?"

FC: "UHHH Y-YES YES IT DOES" *blushing

MMF: "OH THAT'S QUITE ALRIGHT DEAR. THERE IS NO NEED TO BLUSH. NO NEED AT ALL. DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE OF SUBMISSION, OTHER THAN HERE?"

FC: "N-NO NO I DONT. I AM QUITE A NEW USER HERE. I AM JUST EXPLORING REALLY. I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT GOING ANY FURTHER."

MMF: "WELL LISA, THAT'S QUITE ALRIGHT. ACTUALLY ITS A GOOD THING I CAME ALONG BECAUSE IT MEANS WE CAN EXPLORE TOGETHER. IF THATS OK WITH YOU?"

FC: *giggles "HMMMM WELL YEAH THAT MIGHT BE FUN. I AM PRETTY HIGHLY SEXED MOST OF THE TIME. SO IT COULD BE FUN" *blushes more

MMF: "DELCIOUS. I DO LIKE HIGHLY SEXED GIRLS, YUMMY! WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE LISA DESCRIBE YOURSELF TO ME?"

FC: "UHMMMM I'M NINETEEN YEARS OLD, 5' 6" TALL AND 34c-23-33 FIGURE. I HAVE PLATINUM BLONDE HAIR. AND I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT I HAVE GREAT LEGS."

MMF: "MMMMM YOU SOUND DELICIOUS ENOUGH TO EAT LISA."

This first conversation went on for some time. It was the introductory one. Lots of small talk. Lots of slow but deliberate mind-fucks by the older woman. It didn't take much imagination to work out where MissMyndFuck's screen name came from. Indeed, it underlined the pre-meditated nature of what she was doing. By the end of it, MissMyndFuck was undoubtedly inside the head of the younger woman. But... as it stood, it was pretty much a run-of-the-mill conversation of the kind that went on every day on the network. Part play, part real life. MissMyndFuck becoming the Mistress and Dominatrix. Basically a role-play with the nineteen year old submitting to a variety of things as simple as how to address and speak to her new Mistress, down to how often, or indeed, if at all she could masturbate. Once again, pretty much normal everyday occurrences on IRC and in particular on the BonNet network. People needed to play. Needed a release. People from all walks of life came to BonNet to 'live out' their fantasies on a cyber-sex basis. Nothing wrong with that. But perking Athenia's bad vibes more was that how easy this younger woman gave over her personal details. Email address. Town that she lived in. Cell phone number. Landline number. Even agreeing to the possibility that this may not remain solely a cyber relationship. It being clear that a lot of this information was being transmitted not via this particular private message system, but via email. The exchange of emails taking place even as the private conversation via IRC was taking place. Lisa, sending a selection of photographs to MissMyndFuck. The Dominatrix complimenting her on her looks, and on the 'delicious' poses the girl had obviously adopted. It appeared that 'delicious' was one of MissMyndFuck's favourite words since she used it on a regular basis. More rumbles of worry... Lisa agreeing to a web cam connection between the two in which she would be visible and yet MissMyndFuck would not.

MMF: "YOU WILL SEE ME IN DUE COURSE. BUT I INSIST THAT ALL OF MY GIRLS ARE EXPOSED TO ME. THIS DOESN'T WORRY YOU DOES IT LISA DEAR?"

FC: "N-NO NO MISS NO IT DOESN'T WORRY ME AT ALL."

Leading questions with the expected answer built-in pointed at manipulation. Obvious from the tone and direction of the conversation that MissMyndFuck was sexually arousing the younger woman. Nothing forced. Nothing overly pushed. Nothing illegal. Everything consensual. Just a slow, and yet quite deliberate domination of a young woman, by an older one. A very experienced and very mature seduction of a younger woman by an older one. Once again, nothing that unusual in the world of BonNet, or the other numerous IRC servers out there. But this was different. Athenia's bad vibes about this didn't fade or die. If anything they increased in intensity, She could feel a strange kind of throb in the pit of her stomach that fed the bad vibe. But at the same time it fed something else. There was an 'excitement' there also. It was the kind of excitement that forced her to uncross and recross her legs on a constant basis. A quickening of her breathing. Was it because she had the bit between her teeth? Was it because she was on some kind of mission? Maybe a mixture of all these things. She pressed the page-down key, and re-read the second of the chosen private message transcripts. She had to be sure. She had to be certain that the story these private message logs intimated at was what she was beginning to think they were. She had to be certain that this wasn't simply net play. Cyber play. Role-play. Or what ever one would call it.

Excerpts From Private Message (PM) 2:

MMF: "MMMMM GOOD GIRL LISA. NOW I WANT YOU TO MOVE THE WEB CAM OUT A BIT SO I CAN SEE MORE OF YOU. DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DO THAT FOR ME?"

FC: "YES MISTRESS. OF COURSE THIS GIRL CAN DO ANYTHING FOR HER MISTRESS. HER OWNER. ANYTHING AT ALL."

MMF: "GOOD GIRL....DELICIOUS. NOW I CAN SEE YOU MUCH BETTER. I CAN SEE MUCH CLEARER HOW MY NEWEST GIRL IS SERVING HER MISTRESS, AND OWNER. YOU DO UNDERSTAND WHY GIRLS LIKE YOU NEED AN OWNER. AND NEED TO BE CONTROLLED DON'T YOU LISA -- YOU DO REMEMBER OUR CONVERSATION ABOUT THIS, DON'T YOU GIRL?"

FC: "OH YES, YES OF COURSE MISTRESS. I UNDERSTAND FULLY. IT'S LIKE YOU TAUGHT ME. SOME PEOPLE ARE FOLLOWERS. OTHERS ARE LEADERS. THE FOLLOWERS NEEDS TO BE CONTROLLED, AND OWNED BECAUSE THEY ARE LOWER IN CLASS AND STATUS THAT THE LEADERS MISTRESS."

MMF: "THAT'S RIGHT LISA. WELL DONE. AND TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE, AND WHAT YOU NEED?"

FC: "I AM A FOLLOWER MISTRESS. I NEED TO BE CONTROLLED, AND OWNED BECAUSE I AM OF A LOWER STATUS THAN YOU MISTRESS."

MMF: "GOOD GIRL LISA. GOOD GIRL. I AM SO PLEASED THAT YOU APPEAR TO BE LEARNING FROM YOUR OWNER. SOMETHING ELSE YOU WILL LEARN IS THAT IT IS ALWAYS BEST TO PLEASE ME. YOU WILL LEARN THAT IF I AM NOT PLEASED, THEN IT WONT BE GOOD FOR YOU IN ONE OR MORE WAYS."

FC: "OH YES MISTRESS, OF COURSE MISTRESS. I JUST FEEL, FROM DEEP DOWN INSIDE THAT I WANT TO PLEASE YOU. AND THEN PLEASE YOU SOME MORE."

MMF: "WELL, NOW THAT DOES PLEASE ME LISA, TO HEAR THAT AND I CAN ALSO 'SEE' THAT YOU WANT TO PLEASE ME. SEEING YOU NAKED LIKE THAT PLEASES ME. IT PLEASES ME A GREAT DEAL. BUT SOMETHING ISN'T QUITE RIGHT IS IT? I AM NOT THAT IMPRESSED WITH YOUR NAME. LISA, JUST DOESN'T SEEM TO BE THE RIGHT NAME FOR YOU. NOW THAT YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR TRUE POSITION IN LIFE. DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO YOU THAT YOU NEED TO HAVE A NEW NAME. ONE THAT BEFITS WHAT YOU ARE. AND WHO YOU ARE?"

FC: "UHMMMM MISTRESS. I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE. BUT I GUESS IT MAKES SENSE. I GUESS IT MAKES SENSE FOR ME TO HAVE ANOTHER NAME, MORE FITTING TO MY NEW CALLING IN LIFE. B-BUT, I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT NAME CAN BE. I DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF NAME THAT WOULD FIT ME MISTRESS?"

MMF: "OF COURSE YOU DONT LISA. BUT THAT IS OK. THAT IS FINE. I HAVE A NAME FOR YOU. BUT FIRST.... FIRST OF ALL DID YOU PREPARE THE ITEMS I ASKED YOU TO PREPARE?"

FC: "OH YES MISTRESS YES I DID, LOOK...."

MMF: "AHH GOOD, GOOD GIRL. I CAN SEE THAT YOU HAVE PREPARED WELL. NOW LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY. VERY CAREFULLY INDEED. JUST DO EXACTLY WHAT I SAY. THAT IS FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER AND THEN, WELL, I MAY JUST 'RENAME' YOU HERE ONLINE LIVE. WOULD YOU LIKE THAT GIRL?"

FC: "OH MY GOD MISTRESS, YESSSSS YES PLEASE. JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO MISTRESS AND I WILL DO IT."

MMF: "GOOD GIRL. GOOD GIRL. REMEMBER MISTRESS ALWAYS LIKES TO BE PLEASED. IF MISTRESS ISN'T PLEASED, THEN THERE WLLL BE REPURCUSIONS. YOU DO KNOW THAT GIRL, DONT YOU?"

FC: "OH YES MISTRESS YES OF COURSE. I UNDERSTAND THAT ALWAYS MY MISTRESS AND OWNER MUST BE PLEASED WITH HER PROPERTY. I UNDERSTAND THAT COMPLETELY."

MMF: "THAT'S RIGHT GIRL. I NEED TO BE PLEASED AT ALL TIMES AND WITHOUT EXCEPTION. NOW... I WANT YOU TO PLAY WITH YOUR NIPPLES. MAKE THEM HARD AND SWOLLEN FOR ME. MAKE THEM ERECT GIRL. USE YOUR THUMB AND FORFINGERS TO MAKE THEM HARD AND ERECT. THEN ONCE THEY ARE HARD, AND FULLY ERECT I WANT YOU TO TAKE TWO OF THE CLOTHES PINS YOU HAVE READY AND ATTACH ONE TO EACH NIPPLE. SQUEEZE OPEN THE CLOTHES PINS AND ATTACH THEM TO THE VERY BASES OF YOUR NIPPLES. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I WANT FROM YOU GIRL?"

FC: "MMMMM YES, YES MISTRESS, YES I UNDERSTAND. B-BUT WONT THE CLOTHES PINS HURT ME MISTRESS?"

MMF: "YES, YES IT WILL HURT A LITTLE BEFORE YOUR NIPPLES GO NUMB. BUT THAT PLEASES ME GIRL. TO SEE MY PROPERTY SUFFERING FOR HER OWNER. THAT PLEASES ME. AND YOU 'DO' WANT TO PLEASE ME GIRL DON'T YOU?"

Athenia sat back. That disturbed feeling in the pit of her stomach again. She sat back in her chair and recrossed her legs. At the same time she found herself clenching her thighs. Inside she hated to admit it, but she found herself excited by the control this MissMyndFuck had over the younger girl. That was her base interest in the BDSM and power exchange coming to the fore. MissMyndFuck appeared to know her stuff. Appeared to know exactly what she was doing. Appeared to know exactly what to say, and when to say it. Knew when to instil just a minute feeling of guilt into the younger girl, in order to garner a deeper loyalty. Just a little was all it took. A little bit of guilt and loyalty dripped in at a time. Feeding the younger girl. Actually convincing her the she was what MissMyndFuck said she was, and who she was. Athenia cleared her throat before she continued reading. Waiting for the chill that was careering down the core of her spine to dissipate before she continued.

FC: "YES, YES OF COURSE MISTRESS, YES OF COURSE THIS GIRL WANTS HER OWNER TO BE PLEASED ALWAYS. ALWAYS MISTRESS."

Yet another clench of the the thighs as Athenia recognises the girl slipping into describing herself in the third person. An often required detail in an online Domme / sub relationships. A recognised acceptance of one's lowlier position to her owner, or superior. There is just the slightest pause in the timeline then, one can only assume that fullcry is playing with her nipples. Erecting them in full view of the web cam, in real time, which is feeding the images directly to MissMyndFuck.

MMF: "GOOD GIRL. GOOD GIRL. MMMM WOW, THEY ARE SUCH BIG NIPPLES. DELICIOUS GIRL SIMPLY DELICIOUS. I LIKE BIG NIPPLES GIRL, THEY MAKE ME HAPPY. BIG ERECT, FACT NIPPLES MAKE YOUR MISTRESS HAPPY AND THAT IS GOOD ISN'T IT GIRL?"

FC: "OHHHHHHH Y-YES, YES MISTRESS THAT IS GOOD. SO GOOD."

MMF: "NOW... DO AS I INSTRUCTED WITH THE CLOTHES PINS GIRL. ATTACHED ONE TO EACH NIPPLE AND THEN REMOVE YOUR HANDS. ONCE THE PINS ARE ATTACHD, REMOVE YOUR HANDS FROM THE PROXIMITY OF YOUR NIPPLES AND DO NOT BRING THEM BACK THERE. IN FACT GIRL, SIMPLY ATTACH THE PINS AND THEN CLASP YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD. INTERLINK YOUR FINGERS AND KEEP THEM THERE. DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DO THAT FOR ME GIRL, HMMMM?"

FC: "YES MISTRESS YES I CAN DO THAT... MMMM YESSSS MISTRESS."

Another slightly longer pause in the time line. Obviously, fullcry following the instructions to the letter. Athenia clenching her thighs again, and becoming more than a little aware of the collection of moisture between her legs. That little throb that was feeding the feelings of disturbance, also feeding a deeper thing inside her. Oh, MissMyndFuck was good. Athenia had to give her that much. And once again, once again, were it not for this older woman's self imposed, highly complex security measures, there would be nothing really sinister to be concerned about. In fact it would be a very arousing exchange between two consenting adults. That bit Athenia liked and responded to. The sort of games played out daily on BonNet. Power exchange. Micro control. Micro management. The sort of games that people played to escape the real world. The sort of games they played just to be in a different zone for a few hours at a time. But once again, Athenia having had the benefit of knowing about these security measures, and having the further benefit of reading the entire file of logs of conversations between the two meant that she knew there was more to it. Lots more. Sinister may have been one word that could have been applied. And yet the more Athenia read and the more that things fell into place, the more she realised that sinister just wasn't an appropriate word. What was happening here, what was occurring between the two went far beyond that. MissMyndFuck was indeed mind-fucking the younger woman on a mind-boggling scale.

FC: "SSSSSHHHHHH OHHHHH MISTRESS THAT HURTS A LOT. SUCH A LOT MISTRESS."

MMF: "MMMM I KNOW HONEY. I KNOW IT HURTS. BUT IT ALSO PLEASES ME. AND I KNOW YOU WANT TO PLEASE ME. THATS RIGHT THATS RIGHT GIRL CLASP YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD. LET YOUR MISTRESS, YOUR OWNER SEE THOSE THROBBING NIPPLES. MMMM DELICIOUS GIRL DELICIOUS. YOU ARE DOING SO WELL. SO WELL."

There is another pause in the time line. A time during which obviously MissMyndFuck is watching the girl suffering. fullcry not able to to type because her fingers are interlaced behind her head. MissMyndFuck simply enjoying the sight of the girl and her numbing nipples.

MMF: "MMMMM NOW I AM PLEASED GIRL SO VERY PLEASED. NOW, THE THIRD CLOTHES PIN GIRL, THAT IS TO BE ATTACHED TO A VERY SPECIAL PLACE. A VERY SPECIAL PLACE INDEED. DO YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR CLITORIS GIRL. THAT SPECIAL THING, UNDER THE HOOD, AT THE TOP OF YOUR SLIT... HMMMMM YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT YES?"

FC: "YES, YES MISTRESS. AS YOU KNOW, SOMETIMES I PLAY WITH THAT. I PLAY WITH IT QUITE A LOT. I CANT HELP MYSELF MISTRESS. IT JUST FEELS LIKE SOMETIMES I HAVE TO PLAY WITH IT."

MMF: "YES, YES OF COURSE YOU DO GIRL. A LOT OF GIRLS, A LOT OF CREATURES LIKE YOU DO THAT. SOME, LIKE YOURSELF JUST CANNOT HELP YOURSELF AND THAT IS ONE OF THE REASONS THAT PEOPLE LIKE ME EXIST, SO THAT WE CAN CONTROL THE AMOUNT OF TIME YOU PLAY... OR ARE ALLOWED TO PLAY WITH YOURSELVES."

FC: "MMMM YES MISTRESS, YES I UNDERSTAND THAT" *blushes

MMF: "AWWWW I CAN SEE THAT BLUSH FROM HERE GIRL. NO NEED TO BLUSH, HONESTLY NO NEED TO BLUSH. I AM GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THESE LITTLE CRAVINGS YOU HAVE. THE ONES WHERE YOU NEED TO PLAY AND PLEASURE YOURSELF. ONLY I CONTROL THAT CRAVING NOW. NOT YOU. DO YOU UNDERSTAND GIRL?"

FC: "MMMMM YES MISTRESS YES.. THIS GIRL UNDERSTANDS FULLY."

MMF: "GOOD GIRL, GOOD GIRL. NOW BRING YOUR THUMB AND FOREFINGER TO YOUR SLIT AND JUST PRESS ON THE HOOD OF YOUR CLITORIS. JUST PRESS IT AND MAKE THE CLITTY POP OUT. WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO THEN IS JUST PLAY WITH, IN THE SAME WAY THAT YOU ARE USED TO DOING. PLAY WITH IT AND MAKE IT SWELL. MAKE IT WET AND MAKE IT SWELL UNTIL YOU CAN FEEL THAT THROB IN THE BASE. THEN, ONCE YOUR CLITORIS IS FULL, SIMPLY OPEN THE THIRD CLOTHESPIN AND ATTACH IT TO THE BASE OF THE CLIT... DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DO THAT HONEY, HMMMM? DO THAT FOR YOUR OWNER AND MISTRESS?"

FC: "MMMM YES MISTRESS, THERE ISNT ANYTHING THIS GIRL WONT DO FOR HER MISTRESS, NOTHING AT ALL."

Oh god, Athenia had to give it to this woman she was MORE THAN good. Playing the younger one like a pack of cards and getting her exactly where she wanted her. Another clench of the thighs as the Super-Op found herself wishing she could see those images that MissMyndFuck was privvy to. But even then, she had that bugging air of despondency in the back of her mind. MissMyndFuck, whoever she was had a hidden agenda. There was just something about her that struck all of the wrong nerve endings. Claudette swiped her full lips with her tongue, trying to retain the focus. Trying to maintain the focus on what was after all, an incredibly and an increasingly disturbing issue.