IRC - When Predator Becomes Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FC: "OHHHH MISTRESS THAT HURTS SO MUCH. THAT HURTS SOOO SO MUCH."

MMF: "YES, YES IT DOES HONEY, I KNOW THAT. BUT IT IS A DELICIOUS HURT AND IT PLEASES ME AND THAT IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT ISN"T IT?"

FC: "MMMM Y-YES MISTRESS YES IT IS."

MMF: "GOOD GIRL. NOW, NOW JUST BRING YOUR HANDS BACK UP. CLASP THEM BEHIND YOUR HEAD AGAIN AND JUST READ CAREFULLY WHAT I AM GOING TO SAY NEXT. YOU WILL NOT TYPE BECAUSE YOU WONT BE ABLE TO. JUST READ AND TAKE IN WHAT I AM SAYING.... OK?"

FC: "Y-YES MISTRESS, YES I UNDERSTAND."

Another pause in the time line as fullcry obviously follows the instruction. Her hands clasped, fingers interlaced behind her head as she sits, one can only assume, spread legged with tightly sprung clothespins attached to each nipple and to the swollen, de-hooded clitoris.

MMF: "MMMMM GOOD GIRL GOOD GOOD GIRL. JUST LET EVERYTHING GO NUMB, BUT LISTEN TO ME HONEY. YOUR NAME... NO LONGER LISA. YOUR NAME IS 'CUNT'. THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE. THAT IS WHO YOU ARE -- 'CUNT'. YOU BELONG TO ME CUNT. I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT. I AM YOUR OWNER. YOU ARE MY PROPERTY. I OWN YOUR MIND AND I OWN YOUR BODY. I OWN YOU DOWN TO ATOM LEVEL. I EVEN OWN YOUR THOUGHTS. AND I MOST CERTAINLY OWN YOUR SOUL. YOU ARE 'CUNT' I AM YOUR OWNER."

From the time stamps and the pauses its obvious that MissMyndFuck is simply sitting back, savouring her control, and her torment of the younger woman.

MMF: "NOW JUST ABSORB THE PAIN AND THE DISCOMFORT BUT TAKE THIS IN AS WELL. I WANT TO VISIT YOU. AND USE YOU IN PERSON.... I WILL DO THAT CUNT, I WILL VISIT YOU AND I WILL USE AND ABUSE YOU IN REAL TIME. BUT I WILL ALSO SEND OTHERS AROUND TO DO THE SAME.... I WILL ALSO SEND OTHERS ROUND TO USE YOU CUNT. YOU ARE INFERIOR, YOU ARE 'CUNT'. A FOLLOWER. ONE THAT NEEDS TO BE CONTROLLED AND ONE THAT NEEDS AND CRAVES TO BE ABUSED."

Athenia shaking her head as the older woman begins to show her full hand in an almost hypnotic way. Convinced that she is now totally in control of the nineteen year old. Athenia stroking her upper thigh, aroused... undeniably aroused by the unfolding scenario and yet at the same time that feeling of being ultimately disturbed by it. Disturbed by just something about it, deepening and deepening further. In the transcript it being obvious that fullcry cannot type but can speak her acknowledgement. MissMyndFuck not having that luxury. She having to type because she had not revealed herself to the younger woman. That COULD have been due to her apparent obsession with her own security and privacy. But increasingly it pointed to something more sinister. Fullcry didn't even know what the woman looked like, or sounded like. The whole reveal being just a one way process, not a two way one. So clever though. So very clever. Getting into the girl's mind so completely, so totally that she was following instructions and agreeing the way ahead without a second thought. The older woman using the girl's high sexuality to control her. Then micro control her. If there had been a second thought there would have been alarm bells, but that just wasn't the way it was. Nor would it be. Fullcry was being taken along on the ride. Fully immersed. Fully aroused by her subjugation.

MMF: "GOOD GIRL. DONT CRY NOW THERE'S A GOOD GIRL. JUST BEGIN REMOVING THE PINS NOW... JUST BEGIN REMOVING THEM. FIRST FROM YOUR NIPPLES. LET THE BLOOD RUSH BACK INTO THEM."

A timeline pause as fullcry removes the nipple clothespins one at a time. All the time MissMyndFuck talking to her reassuring her.

MMF: "YESSSSS YES I KNOW IT HURTS, CUNT. BUT THIS IS PLEASING ME. JUST REMEMBER AS YOU ARE SUFFERING THAT I AM PLEASED. DELICIOUSLY PLEASED. AND THAT I AM PLEASED IS MUCH, MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR SUFFERING. MMMM GOOD GIRL. GOOD CUNT."

MMF: "NOW... NOW TAKE THE CLITORIS CLOTHESPIN OFF. TAKE THAT OFF BUT AT THE SAME TIME, AS THE BLOOD RUNS BACK INTO IT, FLICK IT. FLICK THE CLITORIS AND AS THE FEELING COMES BACK INTO IT, PLEASURE YOURSELF, PLEASURE YOURSELF AND MAKE YOURSELF CUM. YES CUNT, YOUR MISTRESS AND OWNER IS GIVING YOU PERMISSION TO CUM. ENJOY CUNT. YOU DESERVE THE LITTLE TREAT."

An exceptionally long pause in the time stamps of the chat as MissMyndFuck simply enjoys the spectacle of her property performing for her in front of a web camera. Soaking up the pain and despair of the girl as she removes the pins. Claudette simply clenching her thighs, imagining the sight. She shouldn't have been aroused by it, but her own high sexuality making it so. It was why she got involved with IRC and BonNet in the first place for God's sakes. Oh this woman was so, so fucking good. Knowing the female anatomy so well. Using the knowledge to use and control the girl. That transcript coming to the end, eventually.

MMF: "GOOD GOOD CUNT. NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND ALL I HAVE SAID. YOUR NEW NAME. THE WAY AHEAD? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE IN FOR A LIFE OF USE, AND ABUSE, FOR 'MY' PLEASURE?"

fullcry most obviously panting in the aftermath of her self initiated orgasm.

FC: "MMMM Y-YES, YES MISTRESS, CUNT UNDERSTANDS. CUNT UNDERSTANDS EVERYTHING."

Athenia pressing her own lips together. Rolling them in and very expertly clenching her thighs and holding. Bringing herself to an intense orgasm. Not noisy, or revealing. Just intense. That intensity only revealed through her deep, huge eyes. The intensity and focus concentrated and totally committed to that multiple orgasm. Athenia eventually pulling herself together. She had to read more. She had to find out more. Mixed feelings of a dread and yet also an excitement mingling and creating an inner conflict. And yet despite that conflict, Claudette was able to prioritise, and moralise.

Excerpts From Private Message (PM) 3:

Athenia had needed to take a break from reading the logs. She stood at the huge picture window that looked out over the City of London. It was like she could almost reach out and touch St Paul's Cathedral dome it was so close. The company hadn't long moved into the state-of-the-art offices on Cheapside. The building was brand new. Part of the brand new London that just so happened to be set in the oldest part of London. She had read somewhere that it was in this very vicinity that the great fire of London had started. Where this building now stood, used to be the Alan & Overy building. Alan & Overy being the huge, and I mean huge American law firm. That had been one of the few real old buildings left on Cheapside. Now even that was gone. There was a new sate-of-the-art shopping complex on the north side of Cheapside due to open at any time. The changes in this relatively small area alone astounding, and yet the history steeped and stacked remained an integral part. Claudette stretched, framed by the floor to ceiling window. In doing so she had once again emphasised her absolute statuesque beauty. She truly was an astonishing looking woman, made only more so by her style. Her sense of dress and, then her interests outside of work.

Claudette had considered another cigarette. But that was it, she had only considered and then dismissed it. She was calm now. Thinking rationally and thinking calmly. She didn't know where that need to orgasm had come from. Actually she had given up trying to find the source of that particular need years ago. Now there was more pressing matters on her mind. Who was fullcry for a start? And more to the point who was MissMyndFuck? Something was deeply unsettling Claudette about this whole thing and that feeling just would not go away. But it was funny really. The more that feeling in the pit of her stomach stirred and stirred, the more resolute that she became to get to the bottom of it. One nagging thought had begun to gnaw at the back of her mind and that was fullcry whoever she was might be in some kind of danger. She dismissed that being of the 'immediate' kind of danger simply because it seemed that MissMyndFuck was taking her on some kind of journey. One into a deeper kind of submission and degradation. Not a quick trip, but a long and protracted one. One that would feed the needs of the older woman on a long term basis. That fact so glaringly obvious from the logs of their chats. But also, the fact the this older woman, whoever the fuck she was, wasn't only taking a girl called fullcry on this trip, but also several others. The file of logs was huge. It would take an age for Athenia to go over all the logs. But she might have to do that. If she was going to get to the bottom of it, that was what she would probably have to do.

Claudette brushed down the front of the expensive, perfectly fitted blouse as she returned to her desk to the open MacBook Pro. It was one of that last batch of logs really that confirmed to her that all was not as it seemed. All could not have been as it seemed. That it was NOT an IRC role-play that was taking place. Claudette had the habit of brushing herself down like that. Imaginary dust, or imaginary hair. It probably would remain either a coincidence or a mystery how that imaginary bit of dust, or that imaginary hair always, but always managed to settle on the silk just over, or across the top of one nipple or both. There didn't need to be an excuse. Claudette was a woman in the prime of her life, enjoying the prime of her life. She was what she was, despite some of her darker interests. Maybe even because of those darker aspects to her life, her sexuality was a constant thing. Bubbling just below the surface and with the occasional need to erupt. It was true that sometimes, just sometimes she had to force her latent sexuality to the back of her mind in order to concentrate on matters in hand. She looked at her watch, it was three a.m. God she had been at this for hours. But she wasn't going to let this go. She couldn't. Someone was taking the piss on a big big scale. Had it only been a taking the piss scenario she could maybe have laughed along with it. There had been loads of those over the years. Assholes who had come onto the server and tried it on in one or more of many ways. None had managed to do this for any length of time. MissMyndFuck wasn't going to either. Not any more at least. Claudette, aka Athenia did make that silent resolution as she read excerpts from that last log again and for the umpteenth time.

MMF: "SO CUNT, DONT YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO THANK YOUR OWNER AND MISTRESS FOR HMM?"

FC: "OH YES MISTRESS, YES I DO."

Something in the 'tone' of what fullcry typed told of the stage of abandonment she had already reached. It was like nothing else mattered to her any more. It was like the sole focus of her life now was centred on her owner, her mistress, MissMyndFuck.

MMF: "AND WHAT IS THAT CUNT? WHAT IS THAT YOU HAVE TO THANK YOUR OWNER FOR HMMM?"

FC: "OH, MISTRESS FOR SENDING THAT MAN AROUND TO ME SO THAT HE COULD USE ME, AND REMIND ME WHAT I AM AND WHY I HAVE TO BE AN OWNED PIECE OF PROPERTY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE."

MMF: "MMMM YES CUNT YES THAT'S RIGHT AND TELL ME, BEFORE YOU THANK YOUR OWNER FOR SENDING THIS MAN AROUND TO YOU, WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU? WHAT DID HE MAKE YOU DO, HMMMMM?"

It was like MissMyndFuck was enjoying, in a way forcing fullcry to relive what had happened to her recently. This older woman was so clever. Everything so consensual. Using and manipulating the girl's obvious highly sexed, even highly addictive personality to ensure that no laws were broken. Either UK laws, or international laws. Law agencies world wide would have a tough task on their hands to make anything stick to this woman. That was even if they could find out who she was or where she was.

FC: "MISTRESS, HE USED ALL OF MY HOLES. FUCKED THEM AND REMINDED ME THAT IT WAS WHAT I WAS PUT ON THIS EARTH FOR. FOR THE PLEASURE OF PEOPLE LIKE HIM. AND HE BEAT ME SOME TOO. SLAPPED MY FACE. MY BREASTS. AND MY ASS AND THIGHS. HE SAID THAT YOU WANTED THAT. HE SAID THAT YOU WANTED HIM TO REMIND ME IN THE FLESH, WHO I WAS, WHAT I WAS AND THAT I EXISTED PRIMARILY FOR YOUR PLEASURE. THAT YOUR PLEASURE WAS PARAMOUNT. AND THAT USING ME AND BEATING ME IN THE WAY HE WAS DOING WAS WHAT YOU WANTED AND THAT I SHOULD MAKE SURE ALWAYS THAT YOU, MY OWNER AND MISTRESS ARE PLEASED."

MMF: "THAT IS ALL SO RIGHT CUNT. AND I AM PLEASED THAT YOU APPEAR TO UNDERSTAND IT FULLY. THAT YOU APPEAR TO FULLY AND COMLETELY UNDERSTAND YOUR NEW LIFE. AND THE WAY IT WILL BE FROM NOW ON. NOW THAT PLEASES ME SO MUCH CUNT. DO YOU KNOW THAT CUNT? YOUR MISTRESS, YOUR OWNER HAS NEVER BEEN MORE PLEASED THAN SHE IS RIGHT NOW. I AM SURE THAT WE ARE GOING TO GET ALONG JUST FINE."

There it was again. That deliberate pouring in of good vibes into fullcry. The reassuring her that her owner and mistress was happy with her. The single most important thing that existed in fullcry's world right now -- that her owner was happy with Cunt. Another deep deep concern was forming in the mind of Athenia. At first she dismissed it. Like it was too far fetched to be true. Like "nah... that couldn't be it." That thought had reared its head very early in Claudette's investigation. But that had been just it. It had reared its head and she had dismissed it. But the further she delved. The further she dug, the more often that thought was popping back into her mind. And with the absolute knowledge that this MissMyndFuck was 'sending around men' to use and abuse fullcry, or that she was sending at least one man around to her to use and abuse her... the unthinkable, that thought that seemed to gain more credibility each and every time it reared its head, was that MissMyndFuck WAS that man who went round to use and abuse fullcry. And that somehow the young girl had swallowed the whole MissMyndFuck line, hook line and sinker. When that thought had first glanced across the bows of Claudette's mind it had simply been too far fetched to be true. Oh yes Athenia KNEW that men pretended to be women all the time on the BonNet network. It was the bane of her life. Finding them and exposing them and kicking their asses off the network and banning them for life. But none, as far as she was aware had ever produced such a huge 'illusion'. One that took in so many people. That MissMyndFuck was in fact a predatory male exploiting the vulnerabilities, the weakness and the sexualities of the victims that he picked very carefully. Very astutely. It was far fetched and it was unbelievable that such a thing could happen. Claudette still dismissed the thought as nonsense. Although, now and the more she thought and the more she read and found out about what was happening, the more her mind was coming round to the idea that really, in actual fact there was a deception so big and so expertly put together, alive and thriving on BonCom, that it would have to be brought down. Exposed, ended once and for all.

Other little thoughts had begun to enter Athenia's mind. Not simply ones that would see an end to the deception, if that is what it was, but also ones of teaching the mother-fucker a lesson she (or he) wouldn't forget. A lot of mixed thoughts, mixed emotions tunnelling through the Super-Op around this time. In actual fact, it didn't matter if MissMyndFuck was a male or female. He or she needed to be taken down. The deception ended but also, some kind of price paid for what she or he had been doing. Maybe it was more than one person. Maybe it was a couple. I mean all of that feminine knowledge that MissMyndFuck had. Men just didn't know stuff like that. Did they?They just didn't know which buttons to press when it really came to it. Did they? But MissMyndFuck did. She seemed to know every last nuance of every last nerve ending she needed to jangle in order to bring her latest 'victim' in deeper and deeper. Men just couldn't do that? Something, just something in the male makeup stopped them from knowing really what made women tick. I mean what REALLY made them tick. These were the reasons that Athenia could with ease dismiss the idea that the perpetrator was in fact a man. That is, that she could at first easily dismiss it. But not so any longer.

MMF: "NOW DONT YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO YOUR MISTRESS AND TO YOUR OWNER CUNT. DOESN'T CUNT NEED TO SHOW HER GRATITUDE. TO THANK HER OWNER HMMMMM?"

FC: "YES MISTRESS... CUNT WANTS TO THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF HER HEART AND SOUL FOR SENDING THAT MAN AROUND AND ARRANGING TO HAVE HER THOROUGHLY AND COMPLETELY USED. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH MISTRESS AND OWNER. ALTHOUGH I DO FEEL A LITTLE GUILTY THAT I ACTUALLY 'ENJOYED' BEING USED LIKE THIS MISTRESS. IT FELT LIKE I WAS SERVING A PURPOSE AS WELL AS PLEASING THE SEX IN ME MISTRESS."

There it was again. Third person speak. Ultimate surrender. Athenia's head moving slowly side to side. As though there was pity for the girl. The clearer it became that this was not simply a game of slave and mistress on the BonNet network, the clearer it become that it was indeed possible that this was a case of a man posing and taking advantage, the more sorry for the girl the Super-Op became.

MMF: "GOOD GOOD CUNT. DELICIOUS. NOW THIS IS WHAT YOUR OWNER WANTS TO HEAR. THIS PLEASES ME CUNT. PLEASES ME A GREAT DEAL......."

Claudette had read all she needed to read. Her investigations simply had to move up a level.

TWO: Discovery

"Selena.... I don't need to tell you what happens if they are not cleaned properly, do I?"

Claudette had just sat forward in her chair a little and leaned forward and down to where her PA was licking clean her boots. At first she had simply leaned forward and watched. She had watched the girl, like maybe an owner would watch her pet. She liked the slavish way that Selena cleaned her boots. She always had. There was an eagerness there. An eagerness to please. On this occasion it was her boots. Although, it must be said that it was Selena who was responsible entirely for all of Claudette's scrupulously clean footwear. That explained why, and how Claudette's footwear was always, but ALWAYS so clean, so shiny. Claudette could watch her, if truth be known, for hours. Just bobbing and weaving her head. Angling it this way and that way so that the flat of her tongue ran with the grain of the leather. She liked the way that her PA got right down low. So low that she couldn't get any lower. So low that her breasts, either naked, or not, dragged on the floor as she carried out her cleaning duties. And so low that her own hair, also dragged on the floor. Claudette liked that kind of display in a slave. Claudette liked attention to detail. Meticulous and minute attention to detail. She liked to instil that same attention to detail in her slaves. It must be said that such attention to detail was an obsession that Claudette had. It was one of the reasons she had got to where she was. It was one of the reasons that once a girl became a slave of Claudette's, it meant she was a slave for life. Owned for life. Claudette ran probably the biggest role-play network on the internet, but she also had a 'real life' and this was it. Claudette was a fetishist, and a sadist. In real life she could 'live' the dreams. She used IRC as a kind of research tool and a place where she could immerse in her deeper fantasies. It was what BonNet was created for. It was why it existed.

"Mmmmmm no, Mistress, no You don't need to tell me what happens if I fail in any way at all."

She liked that about Selena too. That she didn't just know what happened if she didn't clean her boots properly, she knew what would happen if she failed her in any way. And, if all eventualities were taken into consideration, there would be quite a few ways, or manners in which she could fail, if she wasn't on-the-ball, or up-to-speed all of the time. Well, that is, she knew that she would be punished. She would never know exactly how she would be punished. Just that she would be punished in differing degrees of severity, depending on the level of failure and of course Claudette's mood at any given time.

Claudette had planted her spike heeled boots on the floor, quite wide apart, and one slightly in front of the other so that Selena had room to get around them with her head, and bend her neck, giving herself ample room with which to extend the flat of her tongue for the cleaning process. She had watched her for what seemed like an age, just the most casual smile curled onto her deep red lips. Then she had leaned forward a little more so that the weight of her breasts was in her lap. Just collecting a clump of Selena's hair, she had tugged. She had tugged the hair, not hard. She didn't need to do it hard. The tug was a token tug. A tug to send a message down the strands of hair to her girl's mind. The tug just enough for Selena to know to lift, lift her tongue off the leather and lift her head to look up to her Mistress.