All Comments on 'Irdu-Lili Pt. 07: End of All Flesh'

by LilithHerald

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
2027fred2027fredover 6 years ago
The end!

You better make a sequel the ending was to open I will forever wonder how they are doing what's happening and all that. This story was good but it ain't done yet no no no.

But seriously if this the end it was a good story but if there's more it will be better

Hoping for more

Fred

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!!

The story was well written. It really took you to the world they live in. The ending was some what open and I would love to know what happens next. Thank you for the great read

FrivolousFrivolousover 5 years ago
Mage player?

Lots of things in this serial remind me a lot of Mage: the Ascension. I wouldn't be surprised if the author LilithHerald is a player.

LilithHeraldLilithHeraldover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks all, defo work on a continuation. Time permitting.

@Frivolous. Can't say I know Mage: Ascension, but will check it out!

EugeneSelfishEugeneSelfishalmost 5 years ago
Critique: The reverence of ignorance

I felt frustrated, throughout the whole series, as Levant asks many straightforward and good questions, only to be passive-aggressively ignored by Kilili, who always changes the subject to something banal (even at the very end of the final chapter). In some places, Kilili even seems to preach that it's better to remain ignorant of the answer to a question than to know the answer. To me, this is a fundamental character flaw that makes it very difficult to identify with Kilili.

In fact, much of the plot hinges precariously on this character flaw, this reverence of ignorance. Had she simply answered some of Levant's questions earlier on in the series, there would have been no reason for him to leave her. It seems so out of place that it makes the plot seem contrived in order to hold of 'the big reveal' until the very end of the story, when there doesn't seem to be a natural reason to do so except for that character flaw. It's like a lynch pin; without it, the story falls apart, at least in my opinion. I think the story could have evolved more naturally without this plot/character contrivance.

That being said, I did enjoy the series quite a bit overall. Aside from that one major critique, it was a really good story, and worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Summary of Irdu-Lili Series

Part 1: Man meets thot

Part 2: Man becomes thot

Part 3: Thot teaches manthot

Part 4: Manthot and thot meets Uberthot

Part 5: Man activates "Begone Thot"... He hurt himself in his confusion!

Part 6: Revenge of the Thot

Part 7: Return of the Thot: Electric Semen Boogaloo

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
oof 100

Don't you just hate it when you're clapping them cheeks and suddenly she speaks in demon tongue and summons a portal into Rape Hell? Should have had Geico Insurance smh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous