All Comments on 'Irene Pt. 02'

by arislesbos

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Alert ! Alert ! Irony Sighting in Loving Wives story

Very savvy of author to let his narrator get caught cross-footed with long-term hopes and dreams that clash against the YOLO lifestyle of Irene. Not hating against Irene, she's a charmer with looks and is completely open in terms of her promiscuity. The narrator hopefully learned a lesson - enjoy the package while you got he,r but best keep a Plan B options open where she's involved.

Excellent writing by Arislesbos describing callow young man who has pluses and minuses in personal makeup. Everybody plays the fool at some point of their lives . I suspect Irene is his kryptonite and knowing her will cost him more then material cost and prep time of home-catered meal. He got off cheap this time. Looking forward to the next installment. I thank the author for sharing. Full marks. * * * * *

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Fair

At least she is being honest. Although she could have been more upfront about it. His friends warned him and he threw it back in their faces. She is a slut, that is all she is and all she will ever be. She has poor impulse control and does not have the ability postpone minor pleasures for greater rewards in the future. That means she would make a terrible wife and a horrible mother. Cheaters are often bad with money for the same reasons. They cannot or will not control their urges and will seek their pleasure at the expense of others pain and finances. If he is smart, he will avoid her and push her away. Sluts like her always land on their cunts in another man's bed. She will continue to randomly fuck until she starts to age and then she will seek a wealthy loser that will accept her past in order to get someone to marry him. Sad but true. Whores can always find some fat, homely sad sack with no self respect and a bit of coin.

fisheronefisheroneabout 8 years ago
Unstable Irene

I think Irene has some mental health issues going on. I dated a lady many years ago that was afraid of commitment and she eventually was alone for a long time. Irene is getting a bad reputation for being a slut, this will eventually effect her employment, either doing sexual favors for boss or client. This is a dark depressing road that needs to stop before it derails both lives. I hope she changes her mind and sees what she is doing and what she is setting herself for. Eventually being a lust junkie will crash hard and sometimes permanently.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
All his beliefs and rational seemed true...until...

All his beliefs and rational as he talked to his best friends, seemed true...until he was hit by a bomb...Let's see how he will deal with the devastation...3* for now

patilliepatillieabout 8 years ago
ha, now the chicken comes home to roost

Not sure what communication they had or didnt have re the nature of their relationship, whether it was exclusive or not, but clearly our narrator thought it was, or that she would certainly be coming to visit him.

But this is how promiscuous women operate, and he will have to accept his training as a cuckold in waiting (for future marriage) or move on. It is clear from the first chapter that he married her, so he doesnt move on, so lets see how this evolves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

I have now read all your posted stories.

I think you are right up there with the best of the storytellers.

Thanks and please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
And since there's no wife here

Why is it here? I see a slut running amok and not much more. Certainly not erotic or sexy. More garbage.

PostScriptorPostScriptorabout 8 years ago
It is a bit strange...

In the chapter, Irene tells him that so far she hasn't met a man who made her want to be exclusive. Clearly he thought that he WAS that man. He goes to bat for her with his friends, and then...WHAM! She shows him.

So it will take quite a leap to see how she becomes his wife. If it means she continues to have other men when she feels like it, the question isn't whether one might continue screwing here — but why in heavens name would he MARRY her? LOL!!

Thanks for your time, effort and imagination in writing this story. And also for having the bravery to put it into the LW genre!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Huh

A tiresome polemic about the value of women who like to fuck, finished with a twist of her being true to form. I have no idea how to rate that.

It's mind-numbingly boring until the last paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Just another long winded slut and wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Kierkegaardy

Good story. Never trust a human without knowing his/her background.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Great Story*****

Very entertaining and enjoyable story, Thanks for sharing something different!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Kind of different, original plot and female character: a blatant fuckaholic.

Yeah, I'll hang around to see what justification he finally uses to marry this stupid no self-respecting slut. I just hope this guy is not allergic to penicillin. He's going to be needing a lot of it during this marriage.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Had to see if this ruined individual continued this pos. What a nasty bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous