Irene Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's pretend for a minute that we understand everything, Aris. But one last thing. Just one last thing...We -me and Elias- fucked this girl! At the same time! How can you cope with this fact? Wouldn't it be awkward with us being around?"

"Well guys, that was the point I was trying to come to."

I took a deep breath and went on.

"I don't think we should see each other for a while."

"What?" They barked together.

"You break up with us?" asked Miki.

"No, no. I think we should take a break and see what happens."

"You son of a bitch," cried Elias. "After all those years... How can you do that to us? Just for a stupid bitch!"

"We were best friends, Aris," said Miki, "and you leave us for a slut. I hate you! I hate you, man!"

"Miki, please don't make things difficult for me."

"Fuck you, motherfucker. Fuck you!" he barked. "Get out of my house!"

* * *

As darkness approached on Friday evening, I was in the kitchen, busily preparing a sumptuous meal for Irene. The Caesar salad was prepared to perfection, the fresh green beans with bacon warm and ready, and the smoked salmon fettuccini alfredo was hot and bubbly. Lights were dimmed in the dining and living room area with many candles providing the room with a soft flickering ambience. Very soft music from the stereo was providing an inviting atmosphere for two possible lovers. The table was covered with a lace tablecloth plus candles, a centerpiece, and the place settings done with great precision and care. I wanted everything to be absolutely perfect for her and wanted to set the seductive tone for the evening. I wanted this woman with all my being and will stop at nothing to show the depth of my desire for her.

The meal now prepared, I took care of my clothes and made sure I look as good as possible, as she was due to arrive shortly. Suddenly, my phone buzzed. There was an SMS from her.

'Hey buddy! I met a hot guy in the plane ;) Don't wait me for tonight :p I'll see you tomorrow...Take care...'

12