All Comments on 'Irene's Adventures Pt. 01'

by Robsound

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

When are we going to see some decent stories? And I'm not talking about these so called popular writer dates organised by randl when she includes writers with no stories on this site, but they're popular??? 1* for this GARBAGE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sickening

Nothing but sickening.

As for the asshole talking shit about "so called popular," you want good stories, those events are the best thing that ever happened around here. Get you head out of your ass. Or are you some jealous fuck that didn't get invited, taking a shot in the dark?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic pathetic crap!!!

....."she knew that he frequently fantasised about her having sex with another man"! Oh, what a coincidence! More idiocy isnt possible!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolute

Single star... because we must be kind

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sick Trolls

Same ole sick trolls every day with hate comments on every story they do not like.

Gets old.This is a good L.W. story Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
so it would be easy to please him

If she falls for pretty boy and leave the want to be WACC everybody would be happy.

She could have a better and more complete physical and emotional love life. He could sit home dreaming of how she is never coming back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous- sick trolls

So do your comments. Is anybody forcing you to read them? Of course, you will read every one of them, so you got something to whine about. ONE STAR for this trash.

By the way anon, if there wasn't any comments you wouldn't have anything to bitch about, so consider them a favor. Guys like you need to howl or you're not happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
“Oscar's heart skipped a beat”

Oscar fell in love with Roman at first sight! All night he dreamed about sucking the man’s dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

A 4*! I gave you a 5* of anonymous BITCHING! You are a pervert! You get off on all the stories you so called hate! You are actually disgusted with your self getting of as a cockold and don't want to recognised and admit it!! Your wanker!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Soon to be Hotwife and Cuckold!

Please ignore the hate mail commentators. Both my wife and I loved your story; it was nuanced, smoothly narrated and well written. Also, it is technically accurate because many good, faithful wives are initiated into becoming a Hot Wife by a former boyfriend. Most wives clearly remember that some of their past boyfriends were particularly good lovers, with cocks larger than their husband´s.

In our case, my wife is from Argentina and she vacations there several times a year. She still has a strong social network there and invariably ends up at a social event where one or another of her ex boyfriends is present.

I let her know years ago that I would not mind it if she cuckolded me on one of her trips. In fact, without being totally obvious about it, I try to have some “sexual fails” with her in the weeks leading up to her trips. I know how to cause myself to have either erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculations. So, she leaves quite hot and bothered but, sexually unsatisfied.

During one trip I knew she was ovulating, a time during which she is especially horny. I got a text one night that said “Going with Raul tonight to fulfill your fantasy…will call you in the morning!” I got a phone call the next day around 4:00 PM and she had just returned to her hotel room.

Nine months later she delivered a beautiful baby boy. Since then, another two of her former boyfriends have bred her and both times she had girls. She says that the best sex of her life is with her ex boyfriends and it is especially hot when they are breeding her. For her, extramarital conception is about the most taboo thing a woman can do.

She is the envy of quite a few of her married, female friends and six of them have also taken lovers. She is fairly good about enticing them into the life style, when she describes how good the extramarital sex is. Her goal is to get as many married women as possible spreading their legs for other men.

Also, my wife does not believe that a married woman should automatically be inseminated by her husband. Rather, she goes after the hardiest, smartest, and healthiest “live and in person” sperm donor she can find! She got me a vasectomy years ago and she recently put me on hormone therapy so that my “package” is starting to shrivel up. We are not into having me become a sissy-boy; however, she definitely wants to make me nonfunctional. Meanwhile, she is considering getting bred again for the fourth and last time.

We can´t wait to see how this story unfolds in the next chapter. Keep writing.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 6 years ago
extremely excited for this story line

It says a lot about your skill that my excitement match's Oscar!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I cannot understand

people dishing crap on stories they KNOW they will Hate and continue to read. If I start a story and it is not my cup of tea move on to wherever. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re: Soon to be Hotwife and Cuckold

I feel sorry for you and especially for the children you brought into your fucked up lifestyle.Different sperm donors for each of your kids.Idiot.As for this story.Its exactly the same as every story this author has ever written.Even to lazy to change the names of his moronic characters.No stars. It would denigrate the star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
to those that start a comment with "please ignore"

Come up with a new phrase, this one is worn out. Telling the author to ignore comments is the most ridiculous statement I've read. The author has a choice to allow comments or not, good or bad. He also has the choice to delete any he doesn't want or he has the choice of not reading, whatever, the choice is his, not yours. So shut the fuck up with that worn out comment. Jeez morons, get a life. Are you feeling so guilty you need to lash out at others who don't share your opinion? Howl at the moon if you're frustrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fag

# 1 Just suck a dick and get it over with

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
" Irene was pretty sure that her husband wouldn't object since she knew that he frequently fantasised about her having sex with another man."

Now how thoughtful was that? Right at the beginning the author lets us know this is going to be some fag cuck shit, no apologies, no excuses, no alibis. Thank you for making this an easy 1.

Still can't believe one of the other guys wanted us to wade through 31 pages of apologies for a whore's life choices. Thanks again for not being that person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Foolish complaints

To all you anonymous readers who bitch and call the author names , your complaints about this being a fag cuck story go unheeded and are laughable,You knew from the onset what most of these stories entail so why do you post your rediculous remarks and if you hate it that much why do you even read it? I think maybe your fighting yourselves because either your actually fags yourselves or wanna be cucks filled with shame trying to justify why your even here, Save your non publicational remarks for you wife or boyfriend, if you don't like what you read just go away after all this is just fiction, if you can't then you really do have mental problems,

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 6 years ago
and furthermore.....

Really enjoyed the foreshadowing!

I'm all in for a wife being ravaged by 15" minotaur cocks in orifice after orifice....

and this tale laid interesting groundwork for both story arc and character arc.

husband's air punching in exultation as hot wife inches towards cuckoldry...

lends itself to later scene's heart stopping moments when

everything becomes all too real....and goes in unforeseen directions

Where's the "6" rating when you need it?

I truly hope you are enjoying writing this as much as I am enjoying the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly, nonsense and pathetic story

The writer did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some mental illness mixed with some gay issues and some cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

1* for this ugly and nonsense story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure trash and stupid. 1* for this bad story

Such nonsense and pathetic story. No wonder this story has such lower score!

Waste of time reading this pile of garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

If TediousShadow liked it, there has to be a cuck and whore in it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous