Irene's Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene smiled at his enthusiasm.

"Is that Roman?" Oscar asked, really enjoying the way things were developing.

"Yes, I asked him which night suited him and he sent back saying, basically, every night."

"Well, he's certainly keen, did he kiss you?" Oscar asked, putting his wife on the spot.

"Yes." She answered, totally thrown by the direct question.

"Passionately on your lips or like a friend, on your cheek?"

Oscar already knew the answer, so he was waiting to see whether his wife would lie to him. He fervently hoped that she wouldn't because he wanted her affair to be out in the open.

Irene's head was spinning from the direct questioning, but, in the end she decided that honesty was best.

"Both, but mostly passionately on my lips." She answered, unsure of her husband's reaction.

"Good. I assume you enjoyed it?" He asked, grinning broadly.

"Yes I did. I assume that's what you wanted to hear? I didn't have sex with him, and I'm not going to pretend that I did just to fuel your perverted fantasies." She stated firmly, trying to regain some control.

Oscar moved and sat next to his nervous wife, and put his arm around her shoulders.

"Thank you for telling me the truth. You are a very beautiful woman, and I'm sure Roman will do his best to seduce you. I love you very much and I'm lucky to be married to you."

"Thank you darling. Please tell me that you aren't cross with me, I don't have to see him again, if you aren't happy with it." Irene suggested, and waited nervously for his decision.

"I want you to see him again. Just relax and enjoy yourself, I told you that I think you deserve some fun."

"Thank you Oscar." Irene replied, then kissed her husband on the cheek.

Oscar felt contentment that his wife kissed him on the cheek and kissed her lover passionately on the lips. At last his wife was acting out his fantasy.

12