All Comments on 'Iris Ch. 03'

by Clariceestonian

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!

So good! What a bastard the king is turning out to be. I can't wait to see how he gets knocked down a peg or two... or several... and I hope Iris is the one to do it. I'm dying for more! How will her family fare? How much more will she sacrifice for them? How long until the king is made to realize what a rat bastard he really was to poor Iris? What does this all mean for our heroine? Is she now a slave? His slave? A servant? 5*, please hurry with the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I really like the story so far. It's a new spin on the cliche. I hope you're able to finish it though unlike the majority of stories on Literotica. On a more critical tone, be careful with your spelling, repetition of certain words dulls the stories shine by making it sound childish, try to be more showing with your sex scenes, slow and tender description is better then just telling "He Fucked Her" versus "His strokes were hard like edged in steel, deep..."... You're doing a great job though and I admire your talent!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

What a terrible human being the King is! Its getting good though :) Keep it up!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

Oh my otherworldly deity, that is not a nice man. Somebody should really give that man something to do over weekends - lordy, lordy, lordy.

You are quite the surprise! Here I thought you'd be keeping it all 'romantic' and mellow, when 'boom', you kicked the violence-button hard enough to mangle it. Ouch! Can't wait to see what else is in your ink-well.

Shot for story.

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 8 years ago
Disagree with anonymous

You don't need more detail in your scene. This was such a harsh scene that too much info would just make it seem gory. You did well. Can't wait to see where this goes. I hope her hatred grows and changes him. Makes him want her to grow too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
amazing

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
amazing story!

next chapter please!

amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmm

An okay first story. Felt quite mechanical. No depth to your main characters, no sensuality to scenes (just cold rape). Example: He kissed her but why? I would add substance by describing his eyes/hands/body as he's kissing her.. Is he doing it to torture her or is he taken by her or is he completely in control and it's just part of his dominance? The unfazed after sex behaviour also made it seeme mechanical.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous