Iris Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She immediately clasped her breast with her arm and used the other hand to cover her sex but the King reached out and placed both her arms on either side of her. Iris flinched due to his touch and looked downward at the floor.

The King smirked as Iris stood before him naked and trembling, her breast surprisingly large for her small frame and hips flaring out accentuating her soft curves.

He then grabbed her upper left arm and guided her to the center of the room, cuffing her to the chains dangling from the ceiling. Her feet barely reached the floor and both of her arms painfully strained from where she was cuffed. He circled around her and reached out to grab one of the whips that hung on the wall.

"This is how we will proceed, I will ask you some questions and if you answer them correctly I will not hurt you with this." He said raising the black whip to show her. "But if you lie to me I will not hesitate to hurt you, understand?"

Iris's eyes following the King's left hand, which held the whip, hesitated but managed to say, "Yes your majesty."

"Good then we shall begin." The King said taking on a more cheerful undertone. He circled her again and came to stand in front.

"I was informed of some of the resistance meetings your father and brother held in your former house, how many people attended?"

Iris kept silent, the mantra from before repeating in her mind.

"Very well then, this is going to be a long night". Almost sounding disappointed, before taking a step back and bringing down the whip to her right hip.

Iris cried out at the sting and her knees buckled, causing her arms to painfully strain further. I will not betray my family no matter the pain, she repeated in her mind.

"How many of the people who attended were Nobles?" The King continued his line of questioning.

She didn't know the answer to this question, everything about these meetings were secretive. Most of the time she was away attending events and keeping up appearances as to not let the public know how much debt the Melrose family was in. But even at the time she didn't know the degree of trouble financially her family was in.

So when she said "I don't know your majesty", she spoke the truth, but of course the King did not believe her and brought the whip down on her left hip this time.

Iris cried out again and her head rolled forward trying to brace herself until the pain dissipated.

The King continued to question her and infrequently when she did know the answer she remained silent and when she didn't know the answer she did speak out to let him know. Under both circumstances though she received a whack and King moved on from assaulting her hips to her behind.

Eventually, the King did catch onto this. "Why are you protecting them, your father basically gave you away without a second thoughts?"

She remained silent at this even though the answer was painfully clear; Because although he doesn't love me, I love him. He is still my father.

The King mistaking this as an act of defiance whipped her again on her right butt cheek. The pain too much now, she lolled her head forward again. "Why are you doing this for yourself?" was the next question.

Her head snapped upwards looking at him, his eyes amused at the display of sudden energy. "You are doing this to me!" She said through her teeth, the hate clear in her eyes.

The King chuckled at this. "You are right, very perceptive." He said sarcastically with a smirk.

He circled her once more, appearing to be admiring his work and then leaned towards her, causing Iris flinched away. But reached out and uncuffed her. Iris immediately fell to the floor her body aching. She whimpered in pain when her right hip touched the ground.

Without giving her time to rest or adjust to her unrestrained state, he grabbed her and threw her onto the large bed on the side. She winced when her injured skin touched the mattress.

"Lay on your back and spread your legs." He commanded coldly.

So this was it. As she laid down, she heard him strip off his own garments and came to stand in front of her. Her eyes darted to his member, which stood large and erect.

"Please don't do this", she tried.

"Don't fight the inevitable" was the King's reply as he came on the bed hovering over her body.

"When I take you, I want you to look at me, do not break eye contact. Do you understand?" The King ordered looking into Iris's big brown eyes, which were glazed over with tears.

"Yes your majesty". Iris managed to say despite feeling overwhelmed. She could feel his warm breath on her neck. How did it get to this point she asked herself, this was all just too much and too fast.

The King brought his member to Iris's entrance. Consumed with fear and adrenaline, Iris started to struggle bucking her hips. Nothing in her past has educated her for this point in her life.

"Please don't! You-cant, Please!" Iris cried between sobs, sounding incomprehensible.

The King clamped his hands on both Iris's thighs easily spreading her further and pinning her to the mattress. He had not prepared her and her virginal sex was clenched and dry from his previous assault of her.

Looking directly into her eyes he entered her with one violent thrust. The pain clear in her eyes as she cried out, her voice hoarse due to screaming from before.

"Jesus your tight" The King said a bit breathless, very different from his calm and collected tone of voice. He slowly withdrew and entered her again, repeating this action hard and fast. Iris whimpered in pain with each of his thrust, as her tight canal painfully widened to accommodate his thickness and length.

While continuing his actions, the King drew his attention to her breast, which swayed due to the force of his thrust. Taking her left rosy nipple into his mouth, he began to suck but then brought his teeth down on it hard. She gasped in pain and his head rose up to look at her face, his gaze drifting towards her full lips. Scrunching his forehead slightly for a moment, thinking, he brought down his lips to hers for an intense kiss. She opened her mouth surprised, and he slipped his tongue in exploring her mouth.

Humiliatingly, this was Iris's first kiss and she didn't want to respond nor knew how. She kept still not returning the kiss, letting a small whimper escape due to his assault on her sex. He broke the kiss and stared at her with a smirk, doubling the force of his thrust. Iris cried out and saw the satisfaction on the King's face due to her response. She then heard him suck in his breath and felt him throb as he released his hot seed into her.

The King slightly breathless went limp, painfully giving Iris the full weight of his body causing the mattress to dip down further. They stayed this way for a while until he got up and pulled out of her, causing Iris to wince. Silently he dressed and Iris brought herself into a fetal position away from him on the mattress.

As the King stalked towards the door he turned back, "I think your brother is coming out of the breaking wheel now, but don't worry only his lower limbs are crushed" Iris shut her eyes at this. "I am excited to see the information he has given out."

With this he turned off the light and closed the door behind him, leaving Iris in the dark.

12