All Comments on 'Irish Eyes'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
gnome_mangnome_manover 7 years ago
Excellent story

Very good story. Loved both ladies and I hope that I see more of your work soon.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

So very good with lots of yummy parts too! I hope there's more! Thank you!

Randee2058Randee2058about 7 years ago
Next installment

Why leave us pondering what you have in store. When you implied there was more to tell. Please reveal the future. This tidbit earns 5🌟's

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
All's well

I don't know how, Shaima, but I must have missed this one when it first came out. Still, I've found it now so all's well with the world. An enjoyable little tale, five stars worth of enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Patient development. Quite nce!

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Clumsy,

The urgency of the situation, the clumsiness of the characters, and the clumsiness of the writing, all worked together in an unexpected whole that would have been less if any one of those was omitted.

Unexpected.

Wait ... I'll get back to you in a minute ...

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Reread again, just now.

Outstandingly complicated. I was going to complain about the ambiguous she/her usage again, but changed my mind. That confusion coupled with all the complex little movements, looks, and touches plays together perfectly, forcing me to reread paragraphs as many as five times to get it all straight. It's like a complex game, getting it all straight, putting me in the center of everything.

I don't think I could write something like that intentionally, and of course I wonder if you did, the gestalt was magnificent, for such a short dense piece.

This was a piece of art where the flaws were part and parcel of the work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous