Irish Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, I've been a naughty little girl."

Marie smiled and cupped her breasts. Lisa slowly unbuttoned the rest of Marie's blouse. Lisa reached her waistband and then leaning down, found her mouth, Marie parted her mouth, allowing Lisa to work the blouse out of the waistband. Marie had her hands on her breasts as Lisa moved with a fluid grace and straddled her, pinning her to the couch in a move that temporarily broke the spell.

"Smooth," she stroked her front, "been a long time since someone did that to me."

The delicate exploration of her body was arousing her to the point of no return, Lisa kissed her front while she gently teased her thighs, unbuttoning the skirt and pulling it open to expose her moist panties. She was aching to be entered, and pushed herself up to a questing mouth, luxuriating in the first kisses and the tongue that slid between her lips. It seemed to drag on and on, somewhere between that first kiss and the eventual removal of her panties, Marie let herself go as Lisa removed her blouse and pushing her bra up, massaged her breasts. She pulled the bra over her head and flung it aside as Lisa moved further down to her genitals with soft sucking kisses. When a finger slid inside she groaned as Lisa began sliding in and out while lapping her lips at the same time, a tentative exploration of her glistening clitoris caused her to cry out. Lisa kept increasing pressure until she started twitching and then returning to her lips until it was time again to savour her juices yet again.

She felt it not long after, a spiralling feeling as she broke free and then she clutched Lisa's head and held her tightly as she started peaking. The orgasm caused her to cry like a wounded animal and the delicious waves surged through her until she finally pushed her away, breathing heavily.

"Oh my God," she panted, "you are an animal."

Lisa kissed her gently and stroked her face.

"Now that wasn't part of the script, I think we deviated a little."

"Damn right," she giggled, "where have you been all my life?"

"Waiting for you?"

"How romantic," she perched herself on her elbows and regarded her naked body, "what you did was fucking unbelievable."

"I told you I was good."

Marie regarded Lisa for a moment, she had lost the shirt but still wore the skirt and bra, she sat up slowly. Their mouths met in a tender embrace as she manipulated her breasts, squeezing them gently. Lisa rose slightly and undid her shirt while Marie savaged her throat with soft moist kisses.

"If I do it wrong," she unclipped her bra.

"Just do it," she moaned, "do me anyway you want."

Marie kissed and sucked her nipples, taking pleasure in her sighs of satisfaction and finding her courage, worked her way slowly downwards, bathing Lisa's navel while she stroked her thighs, working her slowly to arousal. Lisa spread her legs wider and tugged the G string to one side.

"Finger fuck me."

"I can do that."

Her pleasuring was a little more hesitant but Lisa was able to help, scissoring her lips while Marie slid her finger in and out but eventually she let Lisa take over while she worked on her breasts and belly. Lisa rose and fell rhythmically, pushing herself into her face. Eventually she was able to kiss her way down to her pussy and found to her surprise that it wasn't as foreign as she thought. Lisa pushed her head down and let her tongue bathe the engorged lips. Even so Lisa had to lend a hand until finally Lisa threw herself back against the couch and flopped her arms out as the final orgasm sent her sailing into the abyss. She came to a few seconds later and blinked as Marie looked up in mild consternation.

"Are you all right?"

"My God," she gasped, "that was something else!"

She rose and slid onto the couch and straddled her while Lisa stroked her naked body, "so, my hot lover woman, what are you doing tonight? Are we still doing dinner?"

"Yeah, but I can't stay all night," she grinned, "I have a fifteen year old son who needs me."

"Agreed," she slid her finger between her lips, "so, do I get to meet your son or are you going to keep me in the closet?"

"I think we can arrange that," she parted her legs, "just let me prepare him first."

"You are something else," she slid her finger further inside, "so when are you going to measure me for a blouse?"

"Whenever you want," she raised herself up, "just say the word."

"Come here," she eased her finger out and slipped her arms around her, "you're one of those women I can take a long time getting to know," she bit her shoulder.

A satisfied smile spread across Marie's face as Lisa stroked her back.

And so life begins again.

12