Iron Maiden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bruise is so defined that you can almost feel the individual ridges of his fingerprint. Your legs tense just slightly as one of your fingers slowly pushes past your inner lips and into your hot sucking hole. It greedily swallows your finger past the first knuckle, till it is buried deep inside. You whimper a little as you move your finger inside of you, tenderly running your nail over your inner walls. The warmth from your pussy surges through your veins, bringing a blush to your pale flesh. You unhurriedly begin to move your finger in and out of your tight hole, letting it grab at every inch of your finger. As you finger your pussy, you realize that your fingers are going to be enough. So you remove your hand from your exploration of the bruise to your nightstand. Your passion running high you almost rip the draw from it wanting what is inside. You grope around inside the drawer, finally finding your vibe. You pull it from the drawer, pure pleasure moving through your body as you turn it on and shove it between your legs. Its tip quickly comes into contact with your clit and sends almost painful delight through you. Swiftly, you remove your finger and replace them with the vibrator. You thrust the whole of the vibe into you, the very tip of it banging against your cervix. The joy you feel from its slowly throbbing length is wondrous.

You rapidly begin to move the vibe in and out of you tight hole. Your free hand reaching up to play with your breasts, pulling at your nipples, twisting and pinching them. You nipple responding turning harder and redder as you fuck your vibe deep into you. Your mind slips into a dream as you see that dark demon, his body above you thrusting his hard cock deep into you. You fingers turn the vibe up to the highest setting, the motor inside of it whirring away, pulling you further into the dream. You can feel his teeth over your neck then down to your breasts, biting at your nipples. His hips slamming hard into yours as his cock fills you to the brim. You hips rise each time he trusts making him fuck deeper into you. You scream in delight as your body shakes with your coming orgasm. Your legs wrap about his hips you shudder and twist about with your orgasm, your cum ripping through your body, tearing at the very fiber of your being. You tremble as you fall back out of the dream, your vibe slipping from your creaming pussy. It still vibrates against your ass, its tip lightly pressing against your asshole as you fall back. You look at the ceiling, almost passing out from that orgasm. You moan and quiver, reaching down and moving your vibe, not wanting anymore pleasure. You toss it to the floor and fall back again. The sweat on your body quickly drying. You shake and reach over and pull the sheet on top of you, praising its coolness. You drift off from the conscious world, your orgasm taking everything from you. But as you are almost asleep that slight prickling sensation of being watched pulls you back.

Your eyes flutter open to see him. First, you think you are just in another dream then he steps closer to your bed, his fingers reaching out to caress your cheek. As he does, your flinch back suddenly frightened of him. A soft throaty laughter rise out from his lips, his fingers a sudden vise on your chin. He leans forward, his eyes glowing red and blue flames in the darkness. You feel his cheek brush past your, his breath hot on your ear as he speaks; "Now my dear, you weren't too terribly frightened of me a few moments ago. I watched you cum as you dreamt about me."

You blush deep as he says this, remembering that you had just had one of your best orgasms thinking of him. His fingers gently tug at the sheet, inching it out of your grasp, and then tossing it to the floor. He rise back up away from you, you body naked and shining as the moon suddenly streams through your open window. His eyes move over you, the power of his presence keeping you pinned to you bed, when you want to cover yourself. Gingerly, as you watch, he begins to remove his clothing. His shirt comes off first and you gasp as the whiteness of his flesh, the moonlight washing all color from it. He languidly turns, as he undoes his belt and lets his pants slide to the floor. A little gasp escapes your lips as he stands there, his perfectly solid ass facing you with his legs spread. You can just barely see the outline of his limp cock between his legs. Just the sight of him makes your pussy water once again.

You sigh softly as he turns around, his massive chest and abs looking as if carved out of marble, his cock hanging in-between his prefect legs. Something shocks you; you notice that nowhere on his body is there an ounce of hair that you can see except his long black hair. Your body tries to move back as his demonic body slides onto the bed his hands leading the way up your body. You hear is voice in your head, not sure that his lips even moved, "This is your night my sweet, I will only take what you give." He smiles at you flashing his long lovely canine teeth. You only shudder as his fingers softly brush your legs. Ever so slowly he moves up your body his fingers tenderly exploring your body. You are paralyzed by his eyes, the flames glowing deep, first blue then red as his lust slowly grows. His fingers are almost clinical as he discovers your body. Lightly touching your knee, the curve of your thigh, murmuring apologies as he sees the bruise there. He turns you leg so he can look at it more, then he leans down, his cold but soft lips pressing against the purple flesh. A sharp electric tingle runs through your body as he kisses it, a moan slips from your lips before you can catch it. Again he flashes that fanged smile, and continues his exploration of your body. He moves higher, his fingers spreading your legs more, cold fingers touching your outer pussy lips, spreading them examining your inner lips and light covering of cum that still coats them. Gently he takes a finger and runs it up your slit, avoiding your clit as he does. He bring the finger to his lips and licks your cum off of it.

His eyes close as a growl of pleasure comes from him. He pulls the finger from his mouth and looks up at you and growl again, "I will taste fresh cum soon wont I??" You just nod. His hands slip from your pussy, leaving you wanting more of his discovery. But he is not done; he grips your hips and turns you over slowly. You wonder at why he doesn't just take you, devour you, destroy you. But you feel His fingers again, almost lovingly sliding back up the back of your legs to your ass. You feel him run his fingers up the inside of your thighs to where your ass meets your legs. They glide over your firm ass cheeks then lightly down the center, pushing them apart slightly to tease at your puckered hole. It shocks you a little as you tense up; as you do he playfully slaps your left ass cheek. You giggle a little, some of the tension of your fear leaving you. In its place grows a much more heated desire. You can now feel his fingers moving up your spine, pushing lightly down massaging your tender muscles. You moan as each muscle releases its stress. As he reaches your shoulders you feel him grip you again and turn back to your back. His face is in mere inches from yours, all you want to do it kiss him, give in to him more than you already have. You want to tell him to take you, to take your soul, to take everything, but all you can do is sigh as his fingers keep on with their investigation of your body. They slide along your ribs, the movement so sensual that you forget to be tickled by them. He outlines each rib traveling higher. Your breath quickens as you want for hip to touch your breasts, wanting his cold hands to cover the entire map of your hot flesh.

As his hands cup both of your breasts, you let out the breath that you had been holding without realizing. It passes out of you, his fingers adoringly circling your breasts, drawing ever smaller circles till he reaches your nipples. When he finally reaches them, he drags his fingernails over the sensitive tips. All this tender touching has almost brought you to the brink of another orgasm, as if sensing this, his hand move off your sensitive breasts, and towards your throat. His fingers turn your head one way then the other, looking for those two little holes. You hear the rumble of his voice again, "Hmmm, You've scratched at these haven't you. Not good my sweet, not good." His tone slightly disapproving as his face descends back to your neck. Once more you hear his growl as he kisses your wounds, you want him to drink again, take all of it you want to tell him. But all he does is kiss them, and you know that with those kisses, the holes are gone.

His kisses dance across your throat, over your jaw line and to your lips. As they touch them, you part them and invite his tongue with a little flick of your own. His darts into your mouth, licking and tasting your tongue. You can taste just the light flavor of your cum on his tongue. You try to reach up and pull him down to you but his body is just like a statue, unmovable. He kisses you with so much passion, his lips sucking lightly at your, his tongue probing into your mouth, delving deep, almost into your throat. You kiss him back, just as hard, your hands beginning your exploration of his naked form.

Both of your tongues struggle for dominance as your fingers slowly begin their decent over his body. You trace the outline of his cold chest, the blood that he took from your barely warming its marble surface. Your fingers run down his pectorals, stopping and gently teasing his nipples. They harden with your touch as he thrusts his tongue deep into your mouth. Smiling into the kiss, you rake your fingernails down over his abs, following each of the ribbed muscles. You hear a small growl issue from his throat as you bite lightly on his tongue, your fingers dancing down towards your prize. As your left hand reaches his pale semi-hard manhood, his kiss pushes you harder into the bed. His cock grows as you wrap your hand about it, slowly stroking it. Your other hand slides around and feels about his firm ass, feeling its tight muscles. His mouth withdraws from yours and kisses across your cheek, down towards your neck. You whimper with want as his cock fills with warmth and grows to full size, your fingers pulling the skin over the head and letting it go. You want to feel him inside of you even though you know that he will be too big. That his cock will be much too big for your tiny pussy. You reach down and play lightly with his balls, finding that he has not a bit of hair on any of it. You are about to grasp his cock again when his breath, cool on your ear, whispers, "Now, my sweet, this night is about you. Sometime in the future Ill ask for recompense." With that said he slowly takes your fingers from his cock and pins it to the bed in his other hand, which already has your other wrist.

"Now that I have you, we can begin." He whispers as his lips begin to explore your body as his hands did. His lips kiss at the spot of your neck behind your ear, slowly drifting down the length of your pulse. You can feel the trembling within his body, his hands close to crushing your wrists as he resists devouring you with all his being.

You moan softly, wanting him to drink, "Please." You can feel lines of fire as his fangs score across your throbbing vein. His tongue viciously licks at the little lines of blood. However, you do not feel the ecstasy of his penetrating teeth. His kisses leave that part of your neck to kiss down your collarbone. You can feel his body heaving with restraint as you feel his tongue and lips licking and nibbling over your shoulder and starting to slide across your chest. Your breathing gets heavier, straining to move against him, wanting to touch and taste him also. His hand tightens on your wrists, his kisses slowly crawling up the slope of your right breast. The kisses move in curious circles, not really following a pattern as he enjoys the taste of your flesh. Ever now and then you can feel the sharp pain in his kisses, little sparks where his fangs have punctured your skin. Each time it does you can hear him growl deep in his throat, resisting his need. The pleasure of his mouth on your nipple as he engulfs it makes you scream. You can feel a slight chuckle as his tongue wraps about your nipple as a constrictor, squeezing it as his mouth sucks more of your breast in. You thrash in his grip, trying hard to free yourself, wanting more than just the teasing. The teasing almost becoming painful instead of pleasurable. Even as his tongue releases your breast, his teeth nip the tip. The sharp feeling of his fangs makes you tremble. You beg him, in whimpers and moans, to take you.

He just smiles up at you as he lets go of your arms. Once you are free, you pounce on him, trying to push him back, trying to get him in some way to free the pleasure that his lips have sealed inside of you. In one quick impatient flick of his hand you tumble back from him, rolling across the bed to the floor. You land hard on the floor, the breath knocked from you. You look up at him, your back on the floor but your legs still on the bed. He looks down at you, a slightly amused smirk on his face. He leans on his elbow, waiting for you come back to the bed. You feel a sudden anger, knowing that the smile on his face is his way of laughing at your weakness, at your impatience for both his cock and his fangs. The anger translates into a sudden stubbornness not to move. As you lay there, his smile turns from plainly amused to a delightful chuckle. Leaning down he reaches for your arm, you try to avoid him but of course he is too quick. He grabs you by the forearm and tosses you up into the air. You land hard back onto the bed and bounce into the air. You can feel him on top of you before to land again. You are now on your stomach, his weight like a boulder holding you down. His cold body pressing down the length of yours. Along your back you can feel his hard chest and between your asscheeks you can feel his swelling cock. He pins your arms to the bed again, his lips kissing your shoulder once again. But this time you feel the swift and vibrant pain of his fangs thrusting though your skin. You blood explodes from your shoulder as his mouth locks onto is and drinks. You feel a wave of dizziness as the blood gushes out of you. You moan, wanting more than just his teeth penetrating you.

His legs push between yours, spreading them wide. As he moves you can feel the rock-hardness of his cock sliding down from between your asscheeks. You sigh as your body gets weak, his body warming as he takes what he needs from you. You can feel his cock brush against your wet entrance. You try to push, try to get some of him into you, but he has you pinned, unable to move. His fangs pull from your shoulder but as that penetration is withdrawn his hips push forward, slowly sheathing his manhood inside of you. His cockhead slowly enters you, slipping past your wet lips. You can feel the size of it, stretching your walls as he slowly pushes forward. You turn your head to the side, looking over your injured shoulder wanting to see the creature that has taken you. You gasp, seeing your blood running down his chin to drip thickly onto your back, his eyes burning again with that ghostly blue fire. Then as He pushes forward more you moan, his size immense, filling you. His cock throbbing with your stolen blood moving deeper into you. Your hands grip the bed, the pain of his large manhood filling you, but even as it hurts you beg for more. For him to completely fill you. He leans down again his breath hot on your ear as he kisses your neck. You roll your head to the side, exposing your neck to him, wanting him to take every last drop of your blood even as he fucks you. He is finally buried completely inside of you, your pussy wrapped about the whole of his solid cock. He waits for a few moments, letting your pussy get accustomed to his size. Then he draws his hips back, pulling his cock almost all the way out of you. Just the head of his throbbing member inside your lips. He looks into your eyes, as your pussy tries to suck his cock back into it. He smiles and kisses your lips, the taste of your blood on his lips and tongue. Slowly he pushes forward, sliding his cock back into you. A low growl rumbling along his being as he buries deep back into you. You beg for him to take you, your voice guttural with need, "Please take me, please just devour me."

He laughs deeply at you request, not a humorous laugh, but one of pure pleasure. He moans passionately in your ear, his hips moving now that you have become accustomed to him. Your body turns to pure bliss as his huge cock in long slow thrusts drives in and out of you. You can feel your pussy sucking on his cock, pulling at it each time he pulls out of you, trying to pull it back inside. He still has your arms pinned to the bed but your lower body is free to meet his thrusts. You push back onto his cock ever time it is buried in you, forcing it even deeper. His thrusts stay the same slow measures speed, as if he doesn't even feel your grasping pussy about him, but you know better from the small little growls and grunts that burst forth from his lips. Even as his speed doesn't change you start to trust back harder, noticing that the grip on your hands has lessened a little you push back and manage to rise up on your elbows. Once you do, his hands release yours allowing you to get fully on your hands and knees. He pauses just for a moment, letting you get your legs under you, and then you feel his warmed hands rake their sharp nails down your back, on both sides of your spine. The feeling is intense because now you know there are ten small little lines of blood running down your back. Then he thrusts forward again. You gasp in pleasurable pain as you feel every inch of his cock enter you, banging against your cervix.

You can feel every contour of his cock as your pussy devours it, the head pushing against your wet resisting walls, the veins on the shaft rubbing down them. His movement is the same slow deliberate thrust, filling you, but not moving so that it will hurt. He knows that he is just a little too big for you. But as he moves slow, you want more, you want it faster harder, so as his continues his thrusting your push back, slamming against his hips, his cock spearing you each time. As he moves, his hands grab your hips, not to stop you or help you, just to be there, to feel you move against him. You scream in pleasure as you fuck back onto his cock, its throbbing length forcing your pussy wider. You scream even louder as you feel the rough scrap of his tongue up one of the rivers of blood on your back. You feel him run up one then down another crossing to each one in its turn as you push back onto his cock. You can finally feel a release building, your pussy wet enough for you to slide quickly over his cock. The pulsation friction of his member as it slides in and out of you is nothing compared to his tongue however. You feel as if he is drawing your very self through the cuts on your back. The tip of his tongue pushing up one slit near your spine, you can even feel the droplets of blood collecting on it as it moves up. You become conscious of what his tongue feels so good. His hips move at the same speed as his tongue, so that his cock moves forward even as his tongue does, and then back down your back as his moves back.

Suddenly you cum. It is almost dissatisfying as you do. It rocks through your body, unexpected and unwanted at that moment. But as he feels your cum quiver down his cock, his hand grip your hips harder and starts to move you as he wants. You are aware now that as you cum, he is moving faster, filling your pussy with all of his cock in short, and quick, violent strokes. Each stroke brings another wave to your orgasm. Your screams echo around the room as each wave gets bigger. You push back trying to get more of him into you even though he is buried completely in you. You feel the sharp pain of his nails digging into your hips, bring more blood from you. Your orgasm is reaching a crescendo the waves now just one shifting tide of pleasure. You fall forward, too weak to support yourself, but your head is yanked back so that you have to. He has your hair in a deathgrip, pulling you almost off the bed. The pain is intense; it is almost overshadowing your orgasm. You hear the low guttural growling from him, and you know what is coming. You let the pain fall away as you turn your head, exposing your neck to him. Even as he plunges his cock back into your still cumming pussy his fangs pierce through the flesh of your neck. Your hot blood erupts from the vein in your neck. You can feel his mouth clamp down on it drawing more of the precious fluid out of you. You reach up behind you and grab his shoulders, scoring his perfect flesh with your nails. You moan as the throb of his cock inside of you pulses with the same rhythm as your heart. The world slowly fades away; all that matters in your life now is the sucking mouth at your throat and the throbbing member inside of you.