Iron Maiden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your moans have turned to deep sighs as his finally lets loose of your neck. He drops you to the bed, withdrawing his cock, not yet expelling his cum. You lay there languid in the loss of your blood and the warm bliss of your orgasm. You try to open your eye a little wider, trying to see him again. But all you see is the shadow of death, the blood almost completely drained from you. You have no fear; you know he wants you, that he wants you more for more than just your blood. He smiles down at you though you cannot see him. He reaches over and turns you onto your back, your body listless and easily moved. You just smile up at him, waiting.

His voice floats across the void, "Mmm now my dear is the time for choosing. Either you can die here, now. Or you can drink and be with me forever. But you need to tell me that you want to live. Quickly, before you go too far down the road you are on."

You struggle to speak, to mutter that one little word. But all that comes from you is a small moan. You try with all of your being, the effort causing your eyes to roll back into your skull and your lips part ever so slightly, "L... i... v... eee." That is all you say before passing out from the effort.

His smile is glowing as the last of your will is used up. He take his cock in hand and draws one of his sharp nails over its tip, splitting the pale flesh, the mixture of his blood and yours welling from the gash. He pulls you to the side of the bed; you head almost hanging off the edge. Slowly he pumps his cock the tip swelling with blood that is quickly leeched through the cut. The blood pools on the top of his cockhead for a moment before running to the tip and dripping off onto your lips. As each drop touches your ashen lips they bring a small bit of life back to you. The drops begin to fall faster, sprinkling your lips. Your swollen tongue pushes out to lick at the life-giving fluid. Every drop that you swallow you feel more strength return to you. Moaning you open your mouth and let the blood drip down your throat, every drop like another wave of your orgasm.

Soon you have enough strength to open your eyes again. You can see him standing about you, his cock above your face, bleeding for you. You smile and asked for more. He leans forward the head of his cock brushing your lips, the blood flowing more as your tongue licks at it. You suck softly drawing it into your mouth, then sucking harder as the blood streams out and down your throat. You reach up wrapping a hand about his shaft and start to pump it. You are rewarded as you hoped by fresh gushes of his delicious blood. You smile around his cock as you watch his face, the pain of losing the blood mixed with the pleasure you are giving him on his face. You decide that it time for him to get what he gave you. You suck harder, you hand pumping his cock faster as your tongue moves over the tip. He moans softly as turn over, but your lips never letting go of his cockhead. You can now taste the power flavor of his pre-cum mixed with the heady taste of his blood. You drink deep, your tongue teasing at the hole in the tip. You suck harder and harder you hand fisting his cock, wanting to taste his cum.

Suddenly he shoves you back, his cock leaving your mouth with a POP. He collapses against the wall and moans. You ravenously try to attack his cock again, crawling with inhuman speed across the floor. He grabs you and tosses you like a doll onto the bed again. "Enough. You've had Enough." He roars and looks at you. The fire in his eyes burning a more mellowed blue.

You look to him with sheepish eyes and sigh, "I.. I only wanted to give you as much pleasure as you did me." He smiles and steps up to the bed. He pulls you up to your feet and kisses you hard. His tongue searches your mouth tasting his blood even as yours tastes your blood in his. You feel his tongue move over your new fangs; you gasp and replace his tongue with your own. You run your tongue over their length and to the sharp tip. You smile and pull from his lips. Looking at him you reach down and take a hold of his cock again. He growls at you, "Leave it. We have to go now. The sun is almost up and we need to be far away from here when it rises. Now go get dressed." He smiles again at you and smacks you lightly on the ass. You growl back at him but release his cock. You look longingly down at it, and then turn to get some clothes. You hear him whisper in your ear, "Only what you need love, it's a long ride and we don't have that much room on my bike. Meet me outside when you are ready." You feel a soft pinch on your ass and a kiss on your neck just before he jumps out the window.

You look about the room, trying to figure out what you would need in your new life. "Fuck it." You say as you slip some leather pants on over your body, and a black silk shirt. Grabbing your leather jacket, you follow him jumping out the window. You never look back as you do. Running across your lawn to his motorcycle. He has it running and ready to go. You smile at him and grab the second helmet behind him. You slip it on, already knowing that it will be a perfect fit. His foot hits the gear and you roar down the road, leaving your old life behind, reborn. His mistress of the night. You cant wait till you can feed. He reaches around and caresses your thigh, his mind telling yours that it will be soon. You just smile and wrap your arms about his waist and watch as you both race away from the sun.