All Comments on 'Irresistible Buzz Pt. 02'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
meme165meme165over 6 years ago

Assuming that is it for the story, and there are only going to be the two parts, a great story came to a far too soon conclusion.

Perhaps later on bring the hairy beast to another series, or tell Aryn and Naida's story

Anyway, two parts made a great read, thank you

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Great Ending*****

The story was different and very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

SWIM21SWIM21over 6 years ago
Please continue!

I loved this story! As a fellow 'big, fucking beast', I especially appreciated the way you weaved that into the sexual interplay. It was so gripping and believable, especially the part at the end of this chapter where he realizes he misunderstood the whole situation. I know what that feels like, and it absolutely sucks. It's even worse, though, when the girl was your first and 10 years older than you. I should have seen it coming though. She had a kid and had been married to a woman for years, but I was just so young and doe-eyed that I thought I was in love and somehow things would just magically work out. Then a couple of years later, I found she had another kid with some hipster prick that I absolutely hated. He actually died not long after that from some kind of liver disease, or whatever, and she was still married to that woman (apparently he was just a 'live' donor), but eventually that fell through and now she's with a man again. I never could figure her out, and I guess she couldn't either, but I've never met anyone else like her. For all her faults, she had a major impact on me and I'll never forget her as long as I live.

That's why, as selfish as it is, I hope you'll continue the story and somehow have them getting back together after she grows up and it's no longer, you know, career-ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Original

One of the most creative, original and well-crafted stories I've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done.

Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Moreeeee!!!! Please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I hope this isn't the end of this series. It was a great read and would love to see it continued.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A creative conclusion

The younger of the two was ultimately the most reasoned and mature. I didn't expect her to be the one to end it. But considering how risky he was pushing the behaviour at school it's a good thing she did.

GhostfreakGhostfreakover 5 years ago

I am lookimg forwarf to a part 3 if there is one because this was very good honestly. I love both Aryn and the mc. Plot is flatout amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please continue

You must unleash the story otherwise, I will forever wonder what happened...

Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As several say --

As several say, a sequel would be interesting. It could go in many directions. You are inventive enough to pull it off. Very erotic story.

4certain4certainalmost 3 years ago

Please continue with a third installment with Aryn and Naida, or perhaps a subsequent lesbian love interest needing a father for their children. A hairy beast seems the perfect person to father any children for one, or both, women, whether as a throuple, or as a couple with dad's ongoing participation only with the children. The chemistry certainly calls for an ongoing relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just when I think I’ve read about every permutation there is, a totally different hot 🥵 story like this comes along.

Well done! Brilliant! Erotic as hell!

Bill

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

good story, 1st anal as she bent over your bed, pants part way down, you should have told her it was your desk and if she wanted to pass she had to take it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story.

And a cucumber is a fruit, by the way.

Just sayin’. ;)

BgDaddy33BgDaddy33over 1 year ago

Very well done. Lots of memories came flooding back from reading this. Loved your descriptions. I agree that another part would be very welcomed. Not with Naida, but another stolen moment with Aryn. Months later maybe, she needs to be sure.. or she just misses him and is plagued with what ifs.. lots of possibilities.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Needs a better ending

dasgoodshitdasgoodshit11 months ago

I've been on Lit for 8-9 years. That said, I don't care for anal, but the way this anal encounter unfolded is the best I've ever read.

But the ending was shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous