All Comments on 'Irresistible Impulse'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LVGirlLVGirlabout 8 years ago
Rape

A rape is a rape - trying make it seem erotic doesn't make it anything but a crime.

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerabout 8 years ago
A different anticipation than Rape

As I read this I anticipated that the woman was actually the man's partner and it was all part of their game, but no it was indeed a rape. Rape is rape even if she eventually comes to enjoy it. A man has to be able to control his impulse even if he is horny as she did not want him to take her shorts down. That was a no and no means no. I hope she got his license of his car when she parked. I know this is fantasy but their are people that repeat what they have read and this act is against the law.

HR1983HR1983about 8 years ago
Chech the headings

Seriously, if you don't want to read about noncon sex stay out of the noncon category. Those who read and write non-con material are no more likely to rape than those who read and write mystery novels are to murder. Frankly you'll find crime TV dramas more erotic than these snippets. I would like to see more depth and a solid storyline myself, but if you are going to criticize a story at least do it based on the writing characteristics, not the category!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great tease but it does seem like rape

Although this the reluctance non consent section

It's good though

belgarion10101belgarion10101almost 7 years ago
Annoyingly mediocre

So...all of your stories read exactly the same. It doesn't seem to matter what genre you put it in. The settings vary. Definition of formulaic writing, bad enough to be boring with the inevitable repetition, and you keep spitting out more. It's kind of frustrating, you know?

I don't know anything about you, so this is is utter stranger's take on things. Take it as you will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Strokers

I happen to enjoy your little stroker stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous