Irresistible Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my fingers on the moistest area, fingering through the thick smooth texture of what had just poured out of her pussy and had not dried at all yet. I held it to my nose, I put it in my mouth—since it was sopping wet, I did not have to worry about my saliva getting on it— and fully experienced the taste of this wonderful natural product from her cunt, so much better than any artificial lubricant. But this was not enough, given the erection I had by now, and this rare opportunity. I wrapped the panties around my shaft, with the wettest part against my skin, and proceeded to jerk off, sliding against my cock with her own lubricant and imagining how this is what I would feel if I were really fucking her. I couldn't last long with that thought: within 30 seconds, I sprayed hard all over the walls, the floor, and some on the panties themselves. I cleaned up as best I could, hoping she would not notice dried semen when she put the panties in the wash, and proceeded to go downstairs to join my wife and my oh-so-desirable step-daughter.

II: Victoria comes home

Well, I'm well into the story, and I have not yet told you what happened that remarkable day that I referred to at the beginning. That took place after Victoria had graduated college. She had a teaching job lined up, and planned to get an apartment fairly near-by, but for a few months she was going to move back in with us until things fell into place. So she came home with a small van, and the lives of me and Joan got disrupted quite a bit— sharing a bathroom again, a chronic mess on the floor of Victoria's room (oh yes, there was still the regular appearance of worn panties beckoning me, now exhibiting the much more frequent use of thin, lacy, super-revealing thongs), having many meals together, being in each others' presence more than we ever had as a threesome. Victoria continued to be "innocently" flirtatious in a way that never seemed to alarm or bother her mother, even though it seemed to me that it was becoming more obvious and intense and not quite as playful or deniable.

Victoria spoke openly about her college experiences and I learned a bit about her one serious college boyfriend—a White Anglo Saxon Protestant type of guy, surprisingly— who she saw in her sophomore and junior years, and broke up with shortly into her senior year. My sense was that the breakup was over her perception that he tended to "show her off" for her exotic beauty and charisma, but he did not really communicate with her on a deeper level. It was pretty clear that Victoria had been a virgin till this guy came along, thus not "doing the deed" the first time till she was twenty, rather unusual for her generation. And while she might have done a little loose dating in her senior college year after that breakup, I got the sense that in spite of her natural sexiness, she really did not have much real world sexual experience through both high school and college.

I surmised this because while she had been in college I came across a diary of hers in the basement that she apparently had kep while in high school. I could not resist reading it to see if there were any references to early sexual activities of any kind: with boys, with girls, or (most intriguing of all!) with herself. And I did find a few. She writes about once going to a party—this seemed to be just before I entered the picture- where she met a handsome young black man. She described in pretty juicy detail how she started dancing to a slow reggae with him and did a "leg-lock" around him. She goes on for several sentences about how hard she was grinding her "puss" (her word) against his thigh and even moving to the front to rub in circular movements directly against his "thing." (Again, her word!) The next sentence in her entry states, "God, was I wet— it soaked all the way into my jeans. Thank God they were black." But inexplicably, things did not go any further, at least according to the diary, and Victoria writes about coming home "very horny," a term that shocked me coming from her, since I had never heard her talk about herself in overtly sexual language. The last sentence in the entry said, "well, I just got to bed, but I couldn't sleep—until I took care of myself! Oh, God, I exploded! I had to change the sheets before mom saw them." My heart skipped a beat when I read that. Her orgasm was an explosion?!

The diary also describes the time when she went to the prom with her quasi-boyfriend at the time. It's clear from the entry that she was still a virgin. She relates how they went with a bunch of friends to someone's house, there was a lot of making out going on, and then all her friends left at once so she could be alone in the room with this guy. She writes that they did some heavy tongue kissing, and he reached under her bra and played with her nipples. (I loved this sentence: "They were so sensitive when he touched them, they started pointing out longer than I thought they ever could.") Next he put his hand up her prom dress, under her panties, and fingered her, putting "his middle finger all the way up inside." When I read that juicy tidbit, I felt certain that this was the first time she had been finger-fucked, or else why mention it in such detail? But, she goes on, "just as it started to feel really good, it stopped. I was really, really hot and ready for him to do more." (She doesn't specify how much more.) I guess there was no real technique on his part, and maybe he was scared to go further. Or maybe he had a premature ejaculation in his pants! I couldn't help but laugh and shake my head at that, because they were both obviously very inexperienced. By the summer, she had broken up with him.

Getting back to that period that Victoria moved back with us for a few months after college graduation, I noticed she frequently said things for just their shock value and to see how we might react. One mind-blowing bomb that she casually dropped was that she had experimented with girl-on-girl stuff a little bit in college. She didn't provide details—and how I wanted to hear details!—but sharing that she had erotically touched and was fondled back by another young girl was a powerful additive to her already overwhelming desirability and sexuality. The thought that some pretty young coed (I assumed she must be pretty to attract Victoria!) actually might have had her fingers and her tongue on, and had tasted and felt Victoria's sweet pussy, just about drove me insane with desire and jealousy.

About six weeks into Victoria's temporary stay with us, Joan had to go out one mid- morning. She had a doctor's appointment, was going to visit her elderly mother, and was going to go directly from there to meet a friend for dinner. She would be out all day and into the night. After she left, I was downstairs drinking a cup of coffee and reading the paper when I heard the light footsteps of Victoria coming down the stairs. She came into the kitchen, grabbed a section of the paper, and poured herself a cup. She had not dressed yet, and was wearing those loose PJs that young people like, tied very low down and showing her midriff, barely above where her pubic hair would start. Well above her midriff was again a short white T-shirt she had slept in, and again there was no doubt that she was not wearing a bra. Her breasts was as perky as ever, without even a hint of sag, and her nipples were super-hard. As she moved I detected them jiggling invitingly under the tee shirt. Try as I might to avoid staring, my eyes kept returning to her chest area to take in that sight.

After a while, Victoria put down the paper, looked up at me, smiled, and asked if I would like to go to the movies with her today. I was taken aback because while we had seen a few movies as a threesome with her mother, this seemed almost like she was asking me on a date. I foolishly asked, "You mean with just me?" and she giggled a bit and answered, "Sure." I began to recover my footing and said, "Oh, yeah, that sounds great. What movie did you have in mind?" Without a beat of hesitation she named a movie that had been recently released, "Swimming Pool," which had received good reviews as a thriller with a strong erotic content. Of all the movies out there, she had selected the sexiest movie that was playing (other than porn, which I generally don't find very sexy anyway—to me there is nothing erotic about watching bleached blonde bimbos with breast enlargements, shaved pussies, and tattoos having mechanical sex with some muscle-bound idiot). I was thrilled at her choice, but nervous too. What was she saying? Was this just a movie she wanted to see that day, or was she deliberately setting up a scenario that would create even more sexual tension between us?

Of course I said it sounded good, and Victoria smiled and said she needed to go upstairs and change first. So she disappeared to her room with me waiting downstairs, my stomach bubbling with a mixture of incredible excitement and anxious anticipation as well. I was so thrilled at what was going on that my heart felt like it was pounding through my chest, but at the same time I truly was afraid of jeopardizing my relationship with Joan if something was really going on other than just innocently seeing a movie with my significant other's beautiful daughter. She came down after ten minutes, looking stunning, wearing a striped low cut and thin—nearly translucent once outside— sundress that ended about three inches above her knees. I had never seen her in this outfit before, and she looked amazing. Because she was small-breasted, there was no cleavage showing per se, but if she leaned forward even a little bit, you could see the whole separate round shapes of her beautiful globes, practically all the way to her aureoles. She had put on a bra, a light yellow one, but it was very minimal and sheer and only barely covered her nipples, all the skin and the full outline of the swell of her titties showing with every move she made. She looked more irresistible than any woman I had ever seen.

So off we went to the movies, which we walked to. In the outdoor sunlight, her sun dress became practically see-through, and I could see the full shape of her legs, the clear outline of her panties. and the shape of her breasts in the bra cups. Along the way we got quite a few stares from young men who were undoubtedly wondering how an old fart like me ended up with such a hot babe almost 30 years younger. Victoria noticed too, and laughed every time it happened. One time she even took my hand and moved in close to me, allowing her breast to make contact with my upper arm, just to make the guy jealous. When she came close like that, and I felt the soft cushiony touch of her breast, and took in the scent of her hair and the warmth of her body, I could have died on the spot with pure desire.

We arrived at the movie theater five minutes ahead of the first matinee of the day, and when we walked in, were amazed to see that we were literally the only people there. I made some comment like, "I guess this is the kind of movie people like to watch late," and we took center seats, having the place completely to ourselves.

We sat comfortably in our seats as the movie began. For anyone who hasn't seen this movie, it is a good thriller which turns very erotic—a hard R rating—when the character of the young seductive daughter shows up. At that point the movie was definitely turning me on, and I had a feeling that Victoria was feeling the same, but of course I couldn't say anything. We just continued with our eyes straight ahead on the screen, but I was feeling increasingly horny. I looked down at Victoria's bare legs, her sun dress at mid-thigh, and noticed a barely perceptible slow movement. Without making a sound, she was opening her legs so that her knees were about six inches apart, and then squeezing them tightly back together again. Each time her legs came together she held them in place a moment before opening them again. That steady motion almost made me forget to watch the movie.

This went on for about another 15 minutes, and my eyes had returned to the screen. Suddenly I was aware of the slightest feathery touch on the top of my right thigh above the knee. I glanced down, and saw that Victoria was resting the palm of her hand on her left leg and was reaching over with her long fingers hovering over and barely grazing against my thigh. Her fingertips were pointing down and making contact so lightly that I thought maybe I was just imagining that she was actually touching me. But the very thought of that—given that I was already feeling horny from the movie and watching her leg movement— caused me to have a huge erection, so much so that it was very uncomfortable. We stayed like that for about five more minutes, my cock practically begging for release, she seeming tentative and me not knowing if her fingers on my thigh was intentional or inadvertent, and if it was on purpose, did she want to go any further? I was practically paralyzed, hesitant to say anything because I was still afraid that I was imagining her touch, or that it was strictly accidental or unconscious.

But then, just as a particularly sexy scene was happening on the screen, Victoria suddenly broke the indecision and crossed that red line of taboo. She took the fingertips that were resting so lightly, and exerting just a bit more pressure so that there was no doubt they were there, drew them up my thigh several inches, also moving them more to the inside of my thigh. I might have gasped audibly, and I turned to her, and found her looking at me intently, with an expression that seemed to ask, "please let me know if you want this, if this is all right." The ball was now clearly in my court, and I finally summoned my nerve. I leaned over and whispered two simple words in her ear: "It's OK."

That was all that was needed to be said. Victoria took her hand and began rubbing my thigh with both her fingertips and her palm, and ever so slowly, moved more to the inside thigh and upwards in the direction of my now-enormous erection. My heart was pounding out of my chest as she so delicately and lightly rubbed me, with one finger, then two and three, and then holding my thigh with her entire hand and massaging it, still moving up just a millimeter at a time. I was in a state of complete sexual suspense and ecstasy, looking down in disbelief at her hand doing this to me. I then glanced over at her, and as she looked at me to make sure I saw, she opened her legs wider and pulled her sundress to her upper thigh so that it was barely covering her panties. I could not believe it! She was signaling for me to do the same thing to her that she was doing to me! After all these years of obsessing over her, of my licking and sniffing of her panties just so I could have some experience of what her pussy must be like, I was being invited to touch it for real. This was the fulfillment of a fantasy that was beyond anything I had ever dared hope for.

III: A dream comes true

At Victoria's explicit signal, I placed my right hand (she was seated to my right) gently on her left knee. I paused one last moment, in case I was still somehow getting this all wrong, and then moved my hand off her knee and placed my fingertips on the inside of her thigh. A quiet exhalation of breath came from her, and I delicately, slowly, allowed my fingers to travel upwards. I reached in and was now under her sun dress. The bare skin of her inner thigh was so smooth and soft that I was nearly delirious from the pleasure of touching her so intimately. Meanwhile, her left hand continued on its slow upward journey on my right leg. Fortunately, I was wearing pants made of a very thin material, so that although I was not bare legged like her, I was feeling the pleasure of her touch. Although at that moment it occurred to me that I'd have loved being a Scotsman wearing kilts with nothing underneath!

We both kept our eyes on the movie screen while keeping up the respective journeys of our hands. Without saying a word, we coordinated our movements so that we would hit the goal at exactly the same moment. A very sexy nude scene was playing on the screen, and our fingers had now reached all the way to the top of each others' thighs. My fingers were making contact with the leg band of her panties, and I could actually feel the heat emanating from her pussy. At that moment we both turned and looked each other deeply in the eyes. We smiled at each other, and then made the final move: she placed her fingers right on my rock hard shaft, encircling around it in a loose grasp, while I lightly touched the crotch of her panties with my middle finger so that I could feel her vaginal lips. I rocked my finger from side to side, over the bulging labia and back again to the middle crevice. The entire crotch area was sopping wet, almost as if she had peed on herself. Gently I pressed that middle finger firmly into the panties, working that finger slowly between her labia, which were well-defined through all that natural lubricant and tight fit, and then began to travel up and down slowly along the divide, from the vaginal opening up to the clitoral hood.

I could feel her whole body tense up in expectation, and I began to press a bit harder to begin to enter her hole. I pushed in with my finger, forcing her panties inside her, and my finger fully in up to my first knuckle. I swirled that around a little, thrilled at feeling the walls of her wet vagina through her silky panties. Slowly pulling my finger out, I brought it back up to the top, pushed up on her clitoral hood, and felt her erect clitoris, which freed from the hood now was sticking out a good quarter of an inch. Victoria gasped, and I began to slowly make circles over her slippery panties around her clit, which seemed to be literally pulsating with electric energy while it was growing harder and more erect. In my wildest dreams, I had never believed it possible that this gorgeous young woman less than half my age that I had secretly fantasized about for years, who as my step-daughter was so taboo, would one amazing day allow me to touch her most intimate areas.

While this was going on, Victoria had her hand around my shaft, but with my pants and jockey shorts between her hand and my cock, she could not provide the same degree of sensation that I was giving her through her panties. Realizing I must have wanted more, and knowing we were alone in the theater, she leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, "Do you want me to take it out?" Without even waiting for my answer, she deftly loosened my belt, unbuttoned my pants, unzipped my fly, and tugged at my pants and underwear. With a little cooperation from me, they were soon at my knees and she had my bare cock grasped in her hand. Slowly she began jerking me off in earnest, stroking the entire length of my shaft, and pausing at times to rub her thumb along my cockhead. She seemed to instinctively know just what felt best, very gradually accelerating her pumping action.

The sensations of pleasure were just unbelievable, but I was still not sure I would be able to reach an orgasm— I always had found it a little difficult to cum from a hand job or blow job. Victoria might have sensed this, and she must really have wanted to get me off together with her, because she did something so uninhibited, so hot, that I literally could not believe my eyes. She took my hand momentarily away from her pussy, reached under her dress, and pulled her panties down to her ankles— which allowed me to see even in the dim theater light how soaked the entire front was. She hiked up her dress all the way so that her pussy was now completely exposed. I observed that she was neatly shaved all the way up to the bikini line, and that her now swollen labia were perfectly symmetrical and delicately formed like a perfect flower.